[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theater Niggers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Autism3.jpg (22KB, 551x482px) Image search: [Google]
Autism3.jpg
22KB, 551x482px
Ever run into theater niggers? They don't have to be black but in my personal experience they almost always are.

Just went to see Wonder Woman and some theater nigger was on his phone the whole time and left fifteen minutes before it ended.

He had a theater nigger friend who left fifteen minutes in and came back for the last thirty and left with the first theater nigger.

What's your guys' experience with theater niggers?
>>
Theater niggers are keks. No respect for good Kino and a waste of fucking space. Hope they get fucking lynched for this shit.
>>
>>83542746
>someone who willingly spends money on female capeshit feels entitled to pass judgement on others

Cute.
>>
File: Bait2.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
Bait2.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>83542849
>>
>>83542746
>Don't be racist to the theater nigger
>Shhhh don't say anything he will chimp
>>
Went to a ghetto nigger theater once. A gang of nigs were literally shooting the screen with bb guns
>>
I've been pretty fortunate because I don't go to the theater very often. There was a black guy behind me when I saw the first amazing spiderman that opened his trap a couple of times during some of the more tense scenes but he wasn't that bad. Funny enough that was the last time I recall being in a packed theater. I don't think Godzilla, JW or even TFA were that packed when I saw them.
>>
>>83542746
This white couple next to me during Dr. Strange were. She wouldn't shut up during the trailers and for a good 20 minutes of the movie. Eventually, the guy she was with left for like 40 minutes, and came back. Immediately they began arguing for the rest of the film, until he left, leaving her alone for the last 10 or so minutes. When the movie ended she immediately left instead of staying for the mid-credits scene.
>>
back when I went to see Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon there was this big fat cunt with her boyfriend making stupid comments during the previews and when the title came up she said, "What a stupid name for a movie." Then she complained that it was subtitled and started making fun of how the characters talked by going like, "ching chong ding dong"
>>
There was this old guy at rogue one who kept on checking his tablet in a super busy theatre. The most irritating thing was he barely even had reception so he was just looking at a blank screen. I actually got up and tapped him on his shoulder so he stopped.
>>
File: 1457790679409.jpg (25KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1457790679409.jpg
25KB, 500x334px
>>83544639
>I actually got up and tapped him on his shoulder to stop
Interacting with troglodytes.
>>
>>83544580
Invalid
>>
File: matchgame17.jpg (111KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
matchgame17.jpg
111KB, 1200x848px
>Be a little kid back in the fuckin day
>Seeing BeBe's kids with my mom and older brother for some matinee back when people watched movies on a lark.
>I'm 6 years old, tops.
>Loud literal BeBe's kids are behind us is the movie theater.
>Mom asks them to quiet down
>they tell her to shut the fuck up
>I have a large soda and feint that I am going to toss it on them.
>through the merciful love of Jesus Christ the lid comes loose
>I toss about 44 oz of Pepsi on the three blacks drenching them from head to toe.
>they are so fucking flabbergasted we peace out during the commotion
>mom tells the theater manager there are black people in the theater throwing soda on each other
>refund granted

Probably my greatest /pol/ moment as a little bro
>>
>>83542746
I'm an American in the south and I've never experienced the noisy theater blacks meme. I guess I've just been lucky or probably choosing films that don't appeal to those demographics generally.

Children are awful in 100% of cases though. It's to be expected if you're watching a film aimed at children, but it's infuriating to have a noisy kid around during something more serious
>>
>>83544846
>chimp out and make a big fucking mess of a theater, probably marginally worsening the lives of the janitorial staff

>epic le pol moment

You did it, reddit.
>>
Yesterday there was a screening of Amour in Vienna with Haneke and Trintignant present. The theatre was packed and there was an Interview before the start of the movie. I was surprised of how many annoying normies were present. As soon as the Interview started and after a huge round of applause for these legends, some idiots phone went off and blasted a shitty techno jingle for almost a minute straight. The cinema staff was fucking furious but Haneke and Trintignant took it in a funny way.

Even after they left, during the movie two other phones started ringing.
I was not expecting that from an audience when there is such a big occasion. I guess they were just there for the fame and not out of love for cinema.
>>
>>83544846
I did laugh, but I don't believe you. Do NOT reply to me.
>>
>>83545401
lol u sound like a fucking fag bro
>>
>>83545593

(you)s don't die, they multiply. It's all true.
>>
>>83542849
I stopped reading at
>Just went to see WW
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.