[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last time you were FOOLED into thinking a horrible movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 283343804.jpg (29KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
283343804.jpg
29KB, 576x576px
The Hobbit movies. Never been so cinematically disappointed. Truly awful.
>>
>>83539375
Any Haneke film ever
Three Colors Trilogy
Alphaville
North by Northwest
Blade Runner
Aliens
Once Upon a Time in the West
Fight Club
The Prestige
Any Robert Altman film
>>
>>83539375
Nobody ever said the Hobbit movies were good.
>>
>>83539375
should have been an immediate red flag when it was announced as three movies and del toro stopped being involved. and there was no reason to have any expectations after the first one

for me it was scarface or the crow
>>
>>83539375
/tv/ memed me into watching the Thing. It turned out to be le ebin manly "no gurls allowed xD" faggotry with shitty practical effects. Nothing special about it at all.
>>
>>83539440

The first one was excellent. Legit 8/10, one of the best adventure movies ever made. The next two are pieces of shit.

Someone now said it.
>>
>>83539375
Magnificent 7.

So much fake hype. Was shit.
>>
>>83539493
*sorry brain fart

Meant Hateful 8
>>
>>
>>83539375
Civil War. I genuinely thought it was going to be even in the least compared to the comics. Had hype exuding so hard co-workers insisted I was getting pussy.
Got a week of deppression afterwards
>feelsbadman
>>
Valhala Rising
>>
Alien Resurrection.
The trailer was great. Shame about the film.
>>
>>83539375
Jurassic World. All the hype about a return to form. Exploring the remains of Isla Nublar. Leaks spotted of original Jeeps & Explorers. But nah. We get a couple quips about the "old park". Autists clapping and cheering in the theater about the T-Rex reveal, like THAT is what made the original magic.
>>
Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2. I was caught in the hype because I really like the first one, but the Vol. 2 is just a big fucking mess.

GoG 2 and BvS are probably tied as the two worst capeshit movies ever.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNvWOALp3Ds
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.