[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Swiss_Army_Man_poster.png (166KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
Swiss_Army_Man_poster.png
166KB, 259x384px
What am I in for?
>>
A script that was made by a 10 yr old
>>
>>83539118
It's unpredictable, and a little heart warming. 6/10
>>
I dunno I haven't seen it
>>
>>83539118
A tale of a man who is afraid to fart in front of his own father
>>
>>83539118
Cringeworthy romance and bad toilet humor
>>
Weirdest shit put to film
>>
Heartwarming loser kino
>>
>>83539118
buncha faggot shit as the poster indicates
>>
>>83539118
>Hank, a man marooned on an island, is on the verge of hanging himself, but sees a corpse wash up on the beach. He tries to resuscitate it, but the corpse bemuses him with its incessant flatulence. As the tide begins to wash the corpse away, Hank watches as its farts propel itself around on the water. Hank immediately mounts the corpse and rides across the ocean like a jet ski, landing on a mainland shore but far from civilization. That night, the two of them hide in a cave from a rainstorm, and after the runoff pours into the corpse's mouth, Hank realizes the next morning that the corpse has yet another power in which it can be used like a well for a seemingly infinite source of drinkable water. The corpse also begins a slow transition into speaking and a grasp on the English language, adopting the name Manny. Hank and Manny continue their quest, using Manny's erections (fueled by a swimsuit magazine they find) as a compass.
Holy shit this is real?
>>
>>83539282
This. Lots of gay vibes in the film
>>
Swiss army man threads make me want to leave /tv/ forever. the fact that 99% the board can't comprehend the most simplistic thematic elements and metaphors is truly astounding.

>it's about le farts hehe XD

christ

fucking capeshit
>>
File: IMG_0497.gif (624KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0497.gif
624KB, 500x281px
>>83539118
Pure enjoyment !!!
>>
>>83539238
it wasnt really supposed to romantic i dont think. the end of the movie made him seem like a weird stalker
>>
>>83539118
A rad classic.
>>
Classic Paul Dano
>>
>>83539287
The fuck?
That is not what I expected.
>>
Pretty weird
>>
A masterpiece. I'm serious.
>>
Sad
>>
BRAP
>>
Gay shit
>>
A 10/10 well made, great acting dumb movie about not holding your farts
>>
>>83539311
Fucking this
>>
>ctrl-f Classic
>1 result

yikes
>>
>>83539118
more fart jokes than family guy...dont see it
>>
Classic Dano
>>
>Paul Dano
Damn. Guess I'll need to watch it
>>
File: 1492476800651.jpg (108KB, 468x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492476800651.jpg
108KB, 468x600px
These are the guys who directed it
>>
>>83539118
A surprisingly thoughtful (yet still silly and ridiculous) movie about humanity, friendship, and the absurd ways humans try and censor themselves.
>>
>>83539287
It is real, and I called it as pure kino when it came out.

I was joking then but the movie actually pulled through and became kino.

Also the soundtrack gives me fucking chills. The opening song with Classic Dano riding the back of a farting Daniel Radcliffe is legit beautiful.
>>
>>83540034
Fucking hipsters.
>>
>>83539311
>oh I'm Mr. Hurr Durr I go to fucking 4chan everyday and think I'm better than everyone

Then fuck off to reddit, faggot.
No one will miss you.
>>
>>83539238
It wasn't supposed to be romantic. It's more on him not hiding himself. When he started reveling himself they were freaked out but the body moving and shit made them think otherwise
>>
Should I watch it?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.