[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will play it in the inevitable 90 minute commercial-as-movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

File: fidget-spinner-red.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fidget-spinner-red.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
Who will play it in the inevitable 90 minute commercial-as-movie?
>>
>>83537053
Idris Elba
>>
a cgi cartoon dog
>>
>>83537053
is it just me or did they blow up out of nowhere

am i getting old and out of touch?

what are the jews planning this time?
>>
>>83537159
They're for literal autists. Be glad you don't get it.
>>
>>83537159
Trends start in schools and spread outward there. You're just finding out about them at the same time as parents because you're not at ground zero
>>
>>83537053

the voice of Christopher Walken
>>
how do this work? today I saw a kid playing with this
it goes any battery?
>>
>>83537159
>is it just me or did they blow up out of nowhere

This always happens with trend items.

It happened with scooters.
>>
>>83537245
>it goes any battery?

Yes.

My autism spinner lights up.
>>
>>83537245
No it's just a piece of plastic with metal in it, you spin it manually
>>
>>83537245

bearings.
at my ghetto elementary school the principal announced they would thrown away on sight (this was like the last month of school)

we had nigra parents screeching. some of those things cost 25 bucks
>>
Threadly reminder these were invented by a Jewess in order to get Palestinian kids to stop throwing rocks at "poor Israeli soldiers"
Then Hasbro jewed the jewess.
>>83537159
>what are the jews planning this time?
See above.
>>
>>83537053
>>83537053
No idea but the movie will be about one special fidget spinner who is different than the rest. He wants to be spinned counter clockwise.
>>
File: fidgetfire.png (559KB, 693x605px) Image search: [Google]
fidgetfire.png
559KB, 693x605px
>>
>>83537159
It's a toy for kids who have parents who rationalize them failing class by claiming they have ADHD or some other similar meme disorder
>>
>>83537467

some of them do light up, so I guess it's possible
>>
>kids actually buy shit like this instead of yo-yos

SAD!
>>
>>83537214
This

I saw a dad in the pharmacy a few weeks ago
He was buying 10+ spinners and looked like he lost control over his life
>>
>>83537053
An Alf pog.
>>
>>83537159
it's just a fad amplified by a feedback loop of internet trying to cash in on latest fads
>>
>>83537616
>assuming someone buying 10 spinners is a dad and not a pedophile buying bait
Silly anon
>>
>>83537159
Its ridiculous how popular they are, I sold like 40 of them on a single Friday, and I'm just a small gas station not even on a main busy street.
>>
i'd rather my kids play games and watch capeshit than to autistically spin some plastic
>>
Kids today are such faggots, if you have ADHD just get a zippo lighter.
>>
File: Kendama.jpg (145KB, 738x898px) Image search: [Google]
Kendama.jpg
145KB, 738x898px
>>83537810
>Its ridiculous how popular they are

still better than that stupid ball on a string thing that was oh so popular with kids in my area of California a few years ago. At least these little spinner things are small and you don't really notice them too much.

figure they will have a good 7 month run or so and then fall out of popularity like any other fad. More then enough time to show in a new marvel film of course..
>>
>>83537980
>spiderman homecoming
>Tony gives Spidey an Iron Man fidget spinner which shouts catch phrases at him
>>
>>83537980
what are you talking about, the ball and cup at least requires some form of skill
>>
>>83537159
I literally found out about them today and found it mentioned on several other places. It's unreal.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 940x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 940x400px
>tfw friend works at a vape shop and adults keep buying them like hotcakes from her
I don't get the appeal at all
>>
>>83538311
Memes

Like people thinking Swiss watches are special
>>
File: IMG_6190.jpg (24KB, 588x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6190.jpg
24KB, 588x250px
>>83537787
Hmmm mmm shhhh mmmm
>>
>>83538060
>the ball and cup at least requires some form of skill

well sure but it also results in kids running around in a store trying to do tricks. Showing off for a brother/sister and flinging a wooden ball around on a string all over the place. Making a bunch of noise etc.

kids are just being kids and that's ok. Yet I'd still rather have a nice quiet fidget spinner kid in line near me vs one trying to catch a wooden ball and yelling at his mom to watch him every 30 seconds.

then again I have yet to see kid with a fidget spinner.. Maybe they are even more annoying as there are some sort of fidget throwing tricks I don't know or care about.
>>
Back in my day kids were spinning rulers on pencils
>>
File: Figet Spinnerz movie.jpg (126KB, 383x598px) Image search: [Google]
Figet Spinnerz movie.jpg
126KB, 383x598px
is your body ready?
>>
>>83537467
more like
>Michigan woman bought cheap piece of shit electronics from China with faulty battery
>>
File: fidget.jpg (230KB, 800x1186px) Image search: [Google]
fidget.jpg
230KB, 800x1186px
can't wait to see this next year, anyone else preordered their ticket yet?

i heard they got the funny guy from big bang theory to play the main fidget spinner and the cute girl from kimmy schmidt to play the quirkly female fidget spinner
>>
>>83538849
>starring the voice talent of Rob Schneider
>>
File: MOOT FUNKO POP.jpg (43KB, 474x432px) Image search: [Google]
MOOT FUNKO POP.jpg
43KB, 474x432px
The real question is how long until we get Funko Pops of characters from the Fidget Spinner movie.

Society and pop culture will then collapse in on itself.
>>
>>83537245
It has a bearing in the middle section where you hold it (the same bearings that can be found inside of skateboard wheels) with three equally weighted metal rings on the outside that allow it to gain enough momentum from the spin that it can spin upwards of 2-3 minutes. You can basically create any kind of shape as long as it's weighted properly and can fit a bearing on the inside. I saw a video once of a guy that 3D printed one where the weights could be fitted with literal 9MM cartridges.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidget_spinner#Origin
>>
File: powerbalance.jpg (61KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
powerbalance.jpg
61KB, 300x273px
Hey guys, what's happening here?
>>
Superior
>>
My boss gave everyone on my team at work one of these and now I have to listen to the fucking things all day long. I hate them.
>>
>>83537159
It as the same thing with mexican pallet, frozen yogurt, pokemon go...
>>
File: 1496542822828.jpg (134KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496542822828.jpg
134KB, 640x640px
only one choice
>>
>>83538888
i-is that real?
>>
>>83539728
classic
>>
>>83539169
do you work in a fucking call center or something? get a real job
>>
>>83538311
As someone who can't stand cigarettes, I've smelled those things, and they are not awful, like cigarettes for faggots.
>>
>>83539823
I process credit card disputes and make decent enough money so no.
>>
>>83539585
mexican pallet
Mexico here what did he mean by this?
>>
File: the-fidget-cube-640x533.jpg (51KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
the-fidget-cube-640x533.jpg
51KB, 640x533px
>>83539162
>posting pics of counterfeit ones
>>
I can already hear the Sony Pictures executives clogging up the phones trying to make this happen
>>
>>83537214
Actually it started in Europe with youtubers and streamers advertising them. Took off heavy from there with people making more videos pretending you can do tricks with them. With no one really connected to be a patent holder, China mass produced them across multiple different factories shipping them out like crazy. I have Mexicans selling them out of the trunk of their car, grocery stores carrying them at checkout, and any smart person can get one for like $3 from China shipped.

The buzzy thing will be dead by the end of summer, but be treated like beanie babies until then. Parents should tell their kid to shut up if they want more than one, but some kids have like 50 of them. They don't help with ADHD at all, yet that is the lie of a selling point that made them get grabbed even faster with the newest generations being pill poppers rather than deal with the simple issues of growing up
>>
>>83539866
Mexican here. I have no fucking idea, never heard of "mexican palletes"
>>
>>83539866
>>83539960
Mexico is awful when it comes to trends, there's always something trending. Fucking homogeneous af
>>
I tried using a fidget spinner and they're terrible as a autism-quelling fidget device. You literally need to use both hands in order to spin it because the prongs are too long for you to spin while also balancing the center on your finger.

There are better fidget devices out there that can be used one-handed, but fidget spinners are just the ones that became popular with normies.
>>
tj miller
>>
File: 20170601_154516.jpg (982KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_154516.jpg
982KB, 2560x1440px
>>83537053
GETCHYA BRASS KNUCKLE FIGIT SPINNERS HERE

I GOT 3 IN STOCK

https://www.etsy.com/listing/514878570/asymmetric-spinner-brass-aluminum

You can also spin them without touching them!
>>
we sell them at CVS but they are such jews that they can't even bother getting the real ones so we got something called Focus Spinners. Last year they delivered a ton of boxes of Pikachu shirts to cash in on the Pokemon Go craze.
>>
>>83537053
If these blew up just a LITTLE earlier I wouldn't be surprised if they shoved one in House of Cards.
>>
>>83538494
I work at target, kids with these just quietly spin them while their parents check out. Also got a jump on the trend, with kids constantly asking me if we sold them a couple months ago. Yesterday I saw my boss with one and started laughing.
>>
>>83538971
Great. I'm glad they are the literal 9mm cartridges as opposed to the figurative ones. You fuckin ppl disgust me- both literally and physically.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.