[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we save Western cinema?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Wonder Woman.jpg (61KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman.jpg
61KB, 770x433px
1) In a battle scene in a Belgian town, Wonder Woman pounces 40 feet into the air, then demolishes a church spire to kill a German sniper inside. Heroically, Gal Gadot, a jewish woman, is standing on top of a decapitated Christian building, being cheered by the village folk.

2) German High Command are all locked in a bunker and gassed by a toxic weapon whilst banging on the door. Muh Holohoax.

3) Wonder Woman teams up with a Scot, a Native American, and a Moroccan in 1918 London/Belgium. Muh diversity. Also the women of Themyscira look fine... cept for the nignogs. Seriously, one of them was Harambe incarnate.

4) Chris Pine explains to Wonder Woman that marriage is when people stand in front of a judge and swear death do us part. A judge... not a priest or vicar.

93% on rotten tomatoes. What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>83535655
>How do we save Western cinema?
by not paying to watch trash movies, you know, the opposite of what you did
>>
>>83535655
>native american
Literally impossible, only canucky aboriginals could actually enlist, they only got in the army because recruitment officers in the British Empire were paid by how many men they brought in.
>morrocan
Which colony, French or Spanish? Because that's more feasible.
>german command gassed
>western front
>1918
Question: was it the antagonist who did this?
>>
>>83535655
>2) German High Command are all locked in a bunker and gassed by a toxic weapon whilst banging on the door. Muh Holohoax.

You fucking faggot, it's set in World War 1. The holocaust hasn't happened yet. Shut your, fat loser mouth.
>>
>>83535655
>Muh diversity
>>83536355

They are just supposed to be one of those cliche Gi Joe teams of global expert weirdos.
>>
>>83536984
>Gi Joe teams of global expert weirdos
What, they some kind of...
>>
>>83536355
It was the bait and switch antagonist.

the real antagonist is a brit councilman
>>
>>83535655
>93% on rotten tomatoes. What the fuck is going on?
Get Out has a 99% on RT. You tell me what's going on, goy.
>>
>>83536355
>native american
>Literally impossible
He wasn't there as a soldier. He went over on his own as a smuggler. Not that I really care about the accuracy of whether a Native American could really have enlisted in WWI in my superhero movies, but just wanted to clarify.
>>
>>83535655
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>83537822
Oh, meh. If it was the German guy, full-on anti-war revolution would've swept over Germany.

>>83537915
>smuggler
For literally who? Germans didn't get any naval imports after the blockade was set up.
>>
>>83535655
stop giving the Jews money.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.