[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of films can Hollywood make to deter terrorism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Riz.png (501KB, 1200x784px) Image search: [Google]
Riz.png
501KB, 1200x784px
What kind of films can Hollywood make to deter terrorism?
>>
>>83535593
movies with no women in them. The 9/11 terrorists went to vegas to study the degeneracy of everything that was wrong with america, before they carried out their attacks.
>>
If someone made a film that convinced Reagan and various other US presidents to not destabilize the ME they literally would not be here trying to murder us. Sadly no such movies existed.
>>
>>83535593
Sounds like a threat
>>
File: 1496534947157.png (211KB, 1282x860px) Image search: [Google]
1496534947157.png
211KB, 1282x860px
>>83535703

The real threat is from white supremacists that spread white supremacy on Twitter. We have to shut the internet down until we get this crisis under control.
>>
>pls make me the next james bond
>>
>>83535851
>name calling is equal to literally mowing down a crowd of people with a car
really bakes my noggin
>>
>you better have diversity or we'll kill you
How lovely
>>
I doubt they care. They were going to terrorize regardless of you getting more roles, Riz.
>>
They aren't interested in deterring terrorism, only in selling the CIA's psyop of Musilms as terrorists, which only exists in the media. Stop watching Hollywood movies and take everything you read with a grain of salt.
>>
The last time we had this thread I wasted my time trying to explain sociology and Social Learning Theory to /pol/.
I'm not going to make that mistake again, that stuff is too academic for you yokels.
>>
>>83536271
it's too academic for inbred primitive Muslims too
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/128365823
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.