[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

What went so right?
>>
>>83535424
MEW going full frontal put it over the top
>>
>>83535481
Besides that tho

it's so good

stylized perfectly

every time a comic/video game/show is translated to a movie they should take a look at this movie
>>
File: IMG_3039.png (532KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3039.png
532KB, 600x350px
Chris Evans.
>>
File: brandonrouth1.jpg (5KB, 295x160px) Image search: [Google]
brandonrouth1.jpg
5KB, 295x160px
>"....Chicken Parmesan is vegan"
>>
>>83535564

Lucas Lee Cinematic Universe when?
>>
It bombed
>>
>>83535737
doesn't change the fact that it's kino
>>
>>83535424
Didn't pretend to be anything but a comic book movie
>>
I didnt see the movie because it looked hipster as fuck. Did i misjudge it?
>>
>>83535424
>didn't take itself seriously or attempt grim-dark
>was actually funny with actual jokes that took actual thought to develop
>actors well-cast for their roles
>well-lit, stylized, shot, and edited for the content
>respected the original source material
>didn't assume a sub-50 IQ audience
take your pick
>>
>>83536761
Nah it's Reddit: The Movie
>>
>>83535564
Evans is absolutely WASTED being a boy scout in the MCU
>>
>>83537009
This. Evans is at his best playing wild, unhinged fuckers (sauce: The Iceman)
>>
>>83537076
Too bad he didn't get a fight scene and Scott fought the body doubles.
Though he got that rail grinding scene
>>
>>83536761
It was video game characters in real life and I thought it was pretty funny. It would be fair to say the overall aesthetics were hipster but I don't think the acting or story were trying to be.
>>
>>83536761
yeah it's far better than it has any right to be
>>
>>83535424
Nothing.
>>
beck
>>
>>83536989
epic post
>>
>>83536761
No. The main character emotionally abuses and then ignores a kindhearted Asian cutiepie in favor of some degenerate slut.
>>
>>83535564

"You're gonna hear two clicks. The first will be me hanging up this phone. The second will be ME PULLING THE TRIGGER."
>>
>>83536989
>anything I don't like is reddit
>>
>>83536989
I feel like every movie is Reddit: The Movie at this point.
>>
>>83537517
Explain to me how
>Scott Pilgrim
>22 years old
>rating: awesome
is not the epitome of Reddit?
>>
>>83537624
I'd explain why you should kill yourself but id rather you live out the rest of your days in misery since that seems like the kind of person you are :^)
>>
>>83537624
it's more "haha sorandom hipster" than reddit

but those kind of jokes are few and far between
>>
Solid editing, good script and sticking to source material, actually entertaining and funny.
>>
>>83535564
his acting for his character reminded me of stiller in dodgeball
>>
>>83536989
this. i know all these cross posters only came here within the last year for memes, but this movie was pretty much universally hated on /tv/ because it's so tryhard and pathetic, only liked by a select few waifuists. movie always has been and always will be a huge piece of shit
>>
>>83537976
definitely get the same vibe

>>83538006
bitch i've been here for 9 years
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.