[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this guy manage to sleep with every brunette on the show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: douglasstamper.jpg (16KB, 590x442px) Image search: [Google]
douglasstamper.jpg
16KB, 590x442px
How does this guy manage to sleep with every brunette on the show?
>>
He watched Mad Men and took notes
>>
>>83532631

how does he manage to kill so many people with no repercussions?
>>
>>83532702
He only killed that one chick who was an absolute nobody and buried her in the middle nowhere. He also works for the President.
>>
>>83532763
but she was a hot lesbian nobody so it matters a lil bit more
>>
File: find-time-for-fitness-700_0.jpg (29KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
find-time-for-fitness-700_0.jpg
29KB, 525x525px
>Let me just tell my permanently sleepy fuckboy about the murders I've been complicit in
>>
>>83532962
>a lil bit more
kill yourself
>>
>>83533104
why
>>
>>83532631
am I the only one meh about this season? Very slowly pushing trough it
>>
File: Claire_Underwood_House_of_Cards.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Claire_Underwood_House_of_Cards.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>MY TURN

could that have been anymore cringe inducing?
>>
>>83533180
why did she act like such a vindictive cunt? she owes frank literally everything
season 1 and 2 claire was great, but now she has the demeanor of a child
>>
>>83533224

Why do you hate women tho!?!?
>>
>>83533260
good post
>>
>>83533224
All of them acted like children, most of all cuntway
>>
>>83533303
why did they drop is military plot line halfway throught?
>>
File: robin-wright.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
robin-wright.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>83533051
>It's MY TURN to tie up some loose ends by poisoning my boytoy that looks like a nu-male cuck but still somehow managed to cuck my super-Machiavellian gay husband
>He was a good friend
>>
>>83533260

>triggered
>>
File: l3V0dfKfF7DwIwBmo.gif (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
l3V0dfKfF7DwIwBmo.gif
3MB, 500x282px
>>83533333
>>
>>83533224
she's been sabotaging him from the start
>>
>>83533224
They completely ruined her character. I miss the S1-2 power couple that were extremely devoted to each other and only to each other. Season 3-5 Claire (and Francis, to a lesser extent) doesn't even feel like the same person any more.
>>
>>83533316
Did you not see the SPONSORED HEADSET THAT MADE IT FEEL LIKE HES ACTUALLY THERE WOW I don't know how but house of cards has been always terrible at handling ads
>>
Who was the worst characters this season? For it was either Usher or that old hag who spoke 100 languages.
>le scheming behind the scenes low voice all knowing always on the phone man
fuck off
>>
>>83533381
Power couple? Were you blind to the fact that they use each other? More so him than her with her tones of wanting kids, her needs not being met while hIS HAD to be cmon man
>>
>>83533415
old hag was a mary sue, she just shows up in the middle of the season and has connections with deep state and terrorist leaders from countries, fuck off.

Usher was based. Spoilers: Claire will choose him as vp and then when the underwoods fall, he'll be pres
>>
>>83533450
yeah and apparently had time to kill macaiden and make it look like a suicide too while sabotaging the president, while scheming everywhere in the world
literally a capeshit tier character
>>
>>83533446
I felt that their relationship was actually mostly genuine. Frank gets extremely mad whenever someone messes with Claire. And Claire was kinda butthurt about him fucking Zoe, even though she didn't outright show it.

Honestly, the cuck thing ruined the show. Just let them fuck like normal people.
>>
>>83533529
Oh christ the "mouth piece" i never made an effort to remember his name because i thought he was gonna be irrelvanet this season and then "i lub u omg"
Ffs that story line was poorly handled imo
They were genuine yeah, but there was still something hidden in both of them for sure.
>>
>>83533398
>IS THAT A PLAYSTATION© VITA?

What ever do you mean?
>>
>it's a claire and tom talks about their feelings episode
>it's a frank gets gay with his personal trainer episode
>>
>>83532631
He holds a position of authority, is decent looking and probably good in bed, not to mention his partners usually have issues themselves.
>>
he didn't sleep with those two chinese chicks

instead he cried over a hooker

fag
>>
>>83533782
Or bonus
>the plot actually moves some fucking where
>>
>>83533782
i thought that civil war guy was a figment of Frank's imagination until he was killed in the last episode.
>>
>>83533987
go back to watching dexter
>>
what are the chances of frank getting revenge next season? I have the feeling that he will forgive claire and ruin everything
>>
>>83533987
Wait, I missed that. When was he killed?
>>
>>83532642
lel
>>
>>83534390
he jumped the fence and was killed by secret service
>>
>>83534429
That was the gay ancestor? Didn't notice that.
>>
Cathy did literally nothing wrong. Frank is such a dick.
>>
>>83533755
>I SHOULD GET ONE FOR THE CAR
>>
>>83532631
Another season that will forever remind me i should have stopped watching at season 2 finale
It feel like "oh wait shit we forgot to put a faggot scene".. "Oh shit wait again we have to say that women in combat are a good thing; let's scrap minutes here and there to add these completely irrelevant statements no one gives a shit about"
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.