[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleepaway Camp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: vkPkzF8.jpg (111KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vkPkzF8.jpg
111KB, 800x1200px
>the movie's pretty average but you GOTTA watch it for the twist bruh

What? It was a dumb fucking twist. It explained a few things about the plot but was ultimately inconsequential. Might as well not have been there.
>>
>>83528411
the whole story was a whodunnit and it gave it a more interesting answer.
>>
>>83528958
The actual "who" was the same answer as the default suspect. The only thing the twist changed was the motive, which turned out to still be "insanity due to mental trauma BUT not for the same reason that you thought before!".
>>
>>83529393
but that final shot bro!
>>
>>83529393
Nah wasn't the default suspect Ricky (i might have his name wrong)? I mean I know the girl was a suspect too but I thought Ricky was up there with her.
>>
All the flashback stuff has a really nice off putting style that's great.
The actual plot at the camp is super dull and predictable.
If not for the ending this would be completely forgotten.
>>
Back when this was released it would have been considered a horrific and cruel act to raise a boy as a girl, that's why the ending had such an impact.
>>
>>83528411
The movie is shit but the ending is just really shocking and out of place not because of the twist but because of that fucking nightmare face.
>>
>>83528411
>they cg'd her 13 yr old face to the naked body of a man
I literally thought a werewolf was the killer
>>
>>83532334
It was a mask.
>>
>>83529393
>default suspect

nah that was "her" brother
>>
>>83528411
OP
Strangely enough I was about to post this exact topic this morning (but had to go to work)

The twist doesn't retroactively explain anything (like the twist in Sixth Sense does)
It doesn't even make sense as the death in the start isn't even the cause...it was the fault of a crazy aunt.
It doesn't explain the reasoning behind the murders

Also why was the dad gay? WHAT DID THAT MEAN?

I liked the film anyway just because they used real kids instead of 30 year olds acting like teens
>>
>>83532405
""""She""""" was always the prime suspect. The twist would have been that (((she))) wasn't the killer she
>>
>>83532482
did you watch the movie? There were a lot of red herrings towards the guy.
>>
Nightmare on Elm Street sucks too.
>>
File: 1475609478432.jpg (62KB, 608x464px) Image search: [Google]
1475609478432.jpg
62KB, 608x464px
>>83528411
It's a slasher that did something different but it's still formulaic.
Some of the bants between the kids were pure gold though like the whole baseball scene.
>>
>>83533146
It really felt like real kids busting balls.
So ill give the movie that.
The kills were okay (for lacking any gore)
the twist was cool but didn't really make sense
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.