[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3276.png (881KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3276.png
881KB, 750x1334px
When will you misogynists realize that WOMEN are the future?
>>
i dont think so.
>>
im predicting over 100m$ when it finishes
>>
>>83526978
/tv/ is literally always wrong
>>
>If this works I expect a lot more of these big action movies to get no-name women/minority directors. Studios have noticed that critics give them a soft touch, and these days second units and CGI artists can handle most of the visuals.

>Let’s not lie to ourselves, Patty Jenkins is a fig leaf for this movie since the studio knew they couldn’t have a man direct given the content and political environment. So they hired a woman with a minimal resume because they knew they could make her do exactly what they wanted with no pushback (unlike the first director they tried, who got fired).

>I expect a lot more of these “smashing the glass ceiling” narratives in coming months as studios bring on mascot directors to give the PC political cover, even as the directors themselves contribute less and less to the filmmaking process.

based random internet comment
>>
>jew movie
>all jewish cast
>pushing jew agendas like feminism and germans are bad
>gets enough positive buzz from the jew press that it doesn't bomb

really fires up those neurons
>>
>>83528700
>calling the director of Monster a fig leaf
W E W
>>
>b-but it will get bad reviews
>does well on RT
>b-but it will do bad at the box office
>it does well
>b-but SJWs
>director literally says it isn't feminist, there is nothing feminist in the movie to the point where marvelfags literally have to make shit up to criticize it
>b-but it's like ghostbusters
>audience score is high and is praised online, unlike ghostbusters
>b-b-b-but
When will marvelfags stop moving the goalposts?
>>
>>83526978
TFA made $120m in its opening day

get rekt
>>
>>83529343
It's actually a good movie.
The beginning is terrible and it culminates in a big fight scene with poor CGI, but the middle and ending were done so well that it surpasses being just "okay".
>>
>>83529554
>but the middle and ending were done so well that it surpasses being just "okay".
Checks in the mail
>>
File: 1496330347230.jpg (39KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
1496330347230.jpg
39KB, 640x470px
>>83528700
>being so oblivious this is exactly what Marvel has been doing for years
and he has the gall of adding that smug know-it-all tone
>>
>>83526978
Weren't there articles predicting this move would make 175+ millions or something?
Is this movie making money or not? Just so we could stop having these annoying threads.
>>
>>83529554

just how get out was "actually a good movie"? and how dear white pople "is actually pretty good and not at all sjw"?

fuck off jew shill
>>
>>83529649
I wish I could get paid for wasting time on this terrible website.

>>83529674
Get Out was great, I won't elaborate on that because you don't care.
I haven't seen Dear White People (show or movie), but it sounds like shit.
>>
>>83528700
>So they hired a woman with a minimal resume

She nabbed an Oscar for Charlize Theron.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.