[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit Godshitta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

Well this was shit.

Why did /tv/ hype it when it came out? I downloaded it back then and had it stored on my SSD for months and finally got tired of it being there and watched it.
Literally only good part was the Eva laser beam/s.
>>
Why are his hands like..pointing up like he's carrying a box
>>
File: 1496445008010.jpg (106KB, 778x816px) Image search: [Google]
1496445008010.jpg
106KB, 778x816px
Well this was great.

Why didn't /tv/ hype it enough when it came out? I downloaded it back then and had it stored on my SSD for months and finally got tired of it being there and watched it.

Literally only bad part was the Eva laser beam/s.
>>
File: hory.shiet.jpg (14KB, 600x248px) Image search: [Google]
hory.shiet.jpg
14KB, 600x248px
>>83526904
daily reminder that /tv/ released the subs for this not /m/, not /jp/ and definitely not /a/
>>
>>83527017
Those were good theads
>>
File: 5a4.jpg (53KB, 680x721px) Image search: [Google]
5a4.jpg
53KB, 680x721px
>>83526977
it reminds of the 'when they asked me what happened to x' meme

>when they asked me what happened to tokyo
>>
>>83527017
OP here, forgot that this qt2.10 was the other good thing about it.
>>
Nah Rare remake to understand and honor the first. There was that same existential dread and nuclear allegory, more pertinent now than ever. The creature itself was fucking awesome. Very good film.
>>
>>83526904
Dude they combined Hedorah with Godzilla.

I gotta assume you just don't like Godzilla in general. I've been watching this shit since I was a kid on fucking TNT monster marathons and shit so I fucking ate this movie up.
>>
File: IMG_0111.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0111.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>not understanding the philosophical connotations of a monster attacking modern Tokyo
>didn't get the incredible and symbolic visuals
>not enjoying Master Sagisu's score
>being this much of a pleb

Anno-senpai's works are too much for you. It's ok, no need to be mad for being a stupid little fuck.
>>
>>83527526
>it's an anno lazily "deconstructs" yet another genre series

Boy, am I impressed.
>>
>>83527526
>philosophical connotations
Yeah yeah anon, we know it's always about nukes, it's not even subtext, it's literally the energy that powers this Godzilla. Can't even remember the previous Godzillas tb h
>>
>>83527685
>nukes

Not that anon, but that's not even it. Try again.
>>
>>83527685
>nukes
Just like i said, Anno is too much for you, anon. It's not 1953 anymore.
>>
>>83527685

nuclear power not "nukes"

important distinction in this era
>>
95% boring bureaucracy and non-stop talking, 5% cool Godzilla stuff.
>>
i bet you watched the shorter version since you say you got it way back, watch the full length one
>>
It's one big Fukushima reference that made your typical overworking Japanese man feel good about his overworking.

Also the buraeucracy stuff was fucking ridiculous, good humor in a monster movie always makes it good.
>>
>>83527781
murrica
>>
>watch godzilla
>japanese politicians are talking
>suddenly TOTALLY NOT DECISIVE BATTLE starts playing
Truly this man deserves the title of Le MaƮtre

Anyway pretty good movie, but Anno treats his own political ideas a little bit too heavy-handedly.
>>
>>83526904
Is Shin Godzilla the ultimate pleb-filter?
>>
It was great. I disliked having a sub for every different person or place, mostly cause it looked stupid with the Japanese and English subs on the screen at the same time. I think it would have been fine without them, didn't add anything.
>>
File: 2017-04-01_20-21-16.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-01_20-21-16.png
1MB, 1360x768px
>>83529854
I laughed so fucking hard when I saw this
>>
File: Tsukuda, Minister of Justice.webm (831KB, 900x376px) Image search: [Google]
Tsukuda, Minister of Justice.webm
831KB, 900x376px
>>83529854
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.