[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuck propoganda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

The show goes out of it's way to show his wife being fucked by multiple men, once while he watched.

What statement does it make on modern day politics and the state of the Trump presidency?
>>
The Underwoods are based of the Clintons, so cucking sounds pretty accurate.
>>
White male liberals love to write about cuckold fantasies.
>>
>>83524164
That he doesn't care because Kevin Spacey is sorta secretly gay irl
>>
>>83524164
Have you ever been to DC?
HoC is like a documentary. DC has the highest # of swingers per capita than any other metro area, except for maybe San Fran.
>>
>>83524164
Well, I've never been into all that cuck shit, but at the time I was dating a girl who I thought I was very much in love with, we were great personal friends who shared so much of our lives together but our sex life was lacklustre, to say the least. That was until one day upon returning from a Young Labour conference I found my girlfriend in a passionate tryst with a man in our bed. What followed was a lot of apologising on her part. I couldn’t even speak, I felt betrayed. But you know what? I liked it.

It was at this point I uttered three simple words. “Keep on going”. The confusion on her face, her olive skinned asian/muslim partner, a beautiful man I must say, smiling at the suggestion. Was I going to watch? Was I going to watch the woman I thought I was in love with make love to another man? I was, and it was a revelation for me.

I’ll spare you the more intimate details, but I will say this, the next 15 minutes changed my life. The way they made love, the raw passion, the desire. How can a man satisfy a woman like that? He was just so... powerful.

This was when I realised, I could never compete with that, never in a million years. And why would I want to?
After they finished I thanked them both. But I needed to leave, I needed time to process what had just happened. It was a confusing time for me, I fell into many psychological traps that I think I probably laid for myself. Was it denial? No, it wasn’t. It was anger. I was angry at myself because I’d denied who I was for so long. I am a proud cuck, because I am not a jealous man, I've transcended jealousy a long time ago. Who am I to say she can't have sex with someone else?
>>
The real cuck is someone still watching the corpse of a show that ended 3 fucking years ago.
>>
Times have changed. Society is coming to accept female sexuality and the fact that they need to be bred by multiple bulls (preferably of nonwhite descent) to be satisfied. It's a shift in our culture, but a good one I think. Sex is really not that big of a deal and we should be happy women can experience it with so many men and feel so good.
>>
>>83524249
Pottery
>>
>>83524190
this, writers always pull this shit

look at Sons of Anarchy, that cuck strutter purposely writes his wife who plays Gemma into all kinds of weird sexual shit

not even gonna mention Tarancuckino

everyone forgets that the writers of most shows are absolute losers

Game of Thrones is essentially some neckbeards erotic fiction about knights and dragons and nerd shit like that
>>
>>83524249
Jesus
>>
>>83524249

I hope this is a pasta Im not familiar with...
>>
>>83524235
I have a friend who lives there and talked about trying gay sex like it was nothing and then realizing he was not bi. I never expected him to do something like that.

He said girls their love hearing that.

Everyone tries to have orgies there
>>
>>83524249
This is really gay.

How do guys not self insert as the dude fucking the girl when it comes to cuck shit?
>>
>>83524164
Only reluctant cucks have an issue with cuck propaganda.
Bulls rejoice because there will be many more wife preppers in the new world.
>>
>>83524164
Is it really cuckholding if he's only using her as a political pawn? No matter what he says he doesn't love claire he just needs her.
>>
>>83524249
Not this anon but holy shit this was a pretty great post, deserved way more than 4 replies.
>>
>>83524249
Is this fresh pasta? Google gives me nothing
>>
>>83524249
That sounds really beautiful. I hope go one day have a wife and bull like that
>>
File: pol 2015.png (114KB, 1278x345px) Image search: [Google]
pol 2015.png
114KB, 1278x345px
>>83524249
>people are unfamiliar with this pasta
>>
>>83524164
"You better not cheat on my wife."

What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.