[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she do anything wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: MadamePrez.jpg (27KB, 781x708px) Image search: [Google]
MadamePrez.jpg
27KB, 781x708px
Did she do anything wrong?
>>
>>83521025
Literally everything
>>
>>83521025

I just want season 1 and 2 frank back. Have you die off screen in a plane crash
>>
>>83521842
have her*
>>
Help! The secretary of the state has fallen! :^)
>>
>>83521025
I can't think of a time Claire did something that wasn't wrong or contradictory to a previous thing she said or claimed to believe.
>>
this season was a pointless snoozefest, i want my 13 hours back
>>
>>83521743
/thread.
>>
>>83521025
Things Claire Did Wrong:
>Intentionally messed up the watershed congress vote and indirectly got Peter killed
>Gave the perfect scenario for her recently fired employee to sue her
>Harassed Zoe at her apartment even though she was sleeping with Adam at the same time
>Didn't make sure to destroy all evidence of Adam's shower photo of her after he showed it to her
>Ruined a traumatized rape victim's life
>Failed to enact meaningful change in the official handling of military sexual abuse
>Unsuccessfully attempted to be appointed UN ambassador
>Weakened Francis's position by making him directly appoint her regardless
>Unintentionally convinces Corrigan to hang himself in his cell
>Publicly shames Petrov and kills the peace talks between Russia and the United States
>Allocates aid money to Zimbabwe to pass a resolution
>Falls for the Russian ambassador's bait which results in the dissolution of Claire's peace plan
>Leaves Francis during a key point in the primaries because she thinks she deserves more power
>Tries to steal a congress seat from a second generation Democratic party politician
>Attempts to sabotage Francis's campaign through orchestrating the KKK photo
>tries to coerce Francis into making her his running mate
>starts an affair with Tom without informing Francis
>threatens to divorce Francis and has the papers ready
>tries to gain support for herself as vice president which almost costs Francis the nomination due to Durant wanting the position
>Allows for the imprisoned ICO leader to talk to the terrorists freely
I haven't seen season 5 yet; anyone want to do the rest?
>>
>>83521025
Women are strong.
GET OVER IT
>>
>>83523410
Truly the worst character.

It's amazing how they managed to one up Skyler and Carmella.
>>
>>83521842
I think she should have been put into critical condition by Lucas while Francis is shot in the shoulder. Francis's character would be far more interesting in coping with his spouse's severe state.
>>
>>83523410
Posts like this just exemplify how ridiculous this show getting 5 seasons actually is
>>
>>83521025
Yes, she grew up.
>>
>all these people BTFO at a strong independent woman playing a president on tv
>>
File: fronk.gif (2MB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
fronk.gif
2MB, 500x230px
>>83523410
I saw the season a few days back, too many things to list off the top of my head, but needless to say she did something to evoke Frank's reaction in the gif.
>>
>>83523410
>>Ruined a traumatized rape victim's life
That one wasn't really her fault.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.