[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about nerd culture? Do you buy nerd gadgets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1333051754.jpg (87KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1333051754.jpg
87KB, 620x465px
What do you think about nerd culture? Do you buy nerd gadgets or clothes?
>>
What's rats sraw, never heard of it
>>
It's disgusting, even more so now that normies try hard to be nerds.
>>
Wearing nerd clothes only works if you're a child under the age of 11 or a cute female
>>
Why is it that these so called "star wars nerds" ALWAYS wear the most obvious t-shirts? It's like they only like Star Wars on the surface, they wear something with Vader or the Millenium Falcon or with some meme phrase like May the force be with you, or I am your father. Fucking plebs. Never something from the prequels or the EU or even TFA.
No wonder TFA was a box office success, it appeals to the most superficial "nerds" and stripped Star Wars off everything else but the OT.
>>
>>83515683
It's for autistics and numales
>>
>>83515683
I used too
I only wear those kind of clothes because they still fit. The more I think about these... kind of people, the more I begin to cringe
>>
>>83515683
I wouldn't care about it so much if it weren't for the people acting like every single new fucking movie that's remotely related to their interests is going to be the god's gift to earth. Whatever happened to just moderately liking something?
>>
I'm dead inside and want to die
>>
>>83516023
> Whatever happened to just moderately liking something?
People hate any form of negativity these days, negativity and criticism are banned unless they are against Trump or Christians. You have to love everything and be happy about everything, enjoy or pretend to enjoy, if not shut up and "if you don't like it don't watch it".
>>
A tool to prevent men from acting like men and focusing on what matters.
I stopped TV show and barely play video games. I still waste some time on 4chan and comics though.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
>>
nerd culture is some of the biggest shit I have ever seen
what IS there to celebrate about being a nerd? about being a whiny little fanboy who can't take criticism to his favorite whatever? someone who's literally autistic

nerds culture is literally worshipping non-nerds who worked hard and got success. if you're not trying to be one of those people in "nerd culture" then you're better off being landfill
>>
>>83515683
It's not real.
>>
>>83516294
To quote BvS I think I hate it because I don't understand it. It made sense when nerd culture was for the weird freaks that society rejected but now it's like normal people need their dose of nerd culture, while still shunning some but not all of the actual nerds. The line has been blurred or crossed, I don't get it. It's probably the fault of superhero movies.
>>
File: CSHx3e4WUAAz1i4.jpg (45KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
CSHx3e4WUAAz1i4.jpg
45KB, 600x415px
>>83516084
This.
But I also want to buy this t-shirt
>>
>>83515683
it's like wearing a GAP shirt now. It's whatever. THINGS I KNOW

THINGS - WE - KNOW
>>
File: 31a++63rRWL.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
31a++63rRWL.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
I never buy gadgets or clothes or merchandise about nerd things but I remember when Star Wars Episode 3 came out and I went to see it I bought this tiny Millenium Falcon after I left the theatre, as something symbolic to remind me of that day since I thought it would be the last time a Star Wars movie would be made for the theatre.
Fun fact: The Millenium Falcon actually does appear in Episode 3 if you pay extremely close attention in one of the Coruscant scenes.
>>
>>83515683
I like Batman, so I have a few Batman shirts. But what weirds me out is when people just like any random "nerd shit". Like collecting random funco pops or getting those loot crates with literal garbage.
>>
I think its stupid.

Those "mashup" shirts are the worst.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.