[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think they will like Wonder Woman /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 424617908_1280x720.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
424617908_1280x720.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
Do you think they will like Wonder Woman /tv/?
>>
If they're paid enough like everyone else
>>
mike's laugh is fucked up
>>
>>83512287

Was the audience paid to give it a high score?
>>
>>83512212
It's not Marvel so no
>>
>>83512308
not relevant
>>
>>83512212
they can't they're in too deep now
>>
>>83512212

They will probably pretend to like it even if they don't because they really want to shrug off that Marvel shill tag they have
>>
>>83512339

Of course it's not
>>
>>83512212
Reddit letter media
>>
>>83512212
Probably not. It suffers from a lot of the same flaws as MoS/BvS. Dull color palette, shit dialog, boring by-the-numbers filmmaking (that fucking ragtag team of renegades). They will probably like it better than the previous DCU movies but not by a large margin.
>>
Nah, they only get excited over Disney movies (nu-Wars and Disney capeshit). Everything else gets lukewarm responses at best.
>>
>>83513365
this

they'll also compare it to Marvel but say it's not as good as those
>>
>>83512212
They'll probably talk about that WW is a clear improvement over the other DCEU movies, but still doesn't have the formula right like Marvel does
>>
If they don't like it I'm cancelling my patreon donations
>>
>>83513563
>I will only support them if they consistently validate my opinion
>>
>Jay: I hated it.
>Mike: I liked it.
>Jay: Well. i didn't HATE it.
>>
They have to, already cashed the check
>>
From the descriptions it's basically a Marvel movie, so they'll slobber all over it like the filthy plebs they are.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.