[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he morally do wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Plainview.jpg (28KB, 800x266px) Image search: [Google]
Plainview.jpg
28KB, 800x266px
What did he morally do wrong?
>>
>>83511329
He abandoned his boy, or so I've heard.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 540x304px
>>83511345
>when you understand that speech was sarcastic
>>
>>83511329

he murdered his brother
>>
He jewed people out of valuable land by lieing and manipulating them, pretending to be whatever they wanted to gain their trust.

And he was unnecessarily asshole for no reason so that the audience would really get that "Im not meant to like him".
>>
>>83511329
He fucked the kid
>>
he abandoned his child
>>
>>83511329
he couldnt handle anyone being more succesful than him
>>
He killed Dano. Why? He already drinked his milkshake all up
>>
>>83512748
He was envious of the classic.
>>
>>83511439
>And he was unnecessarily asshole for no reason so that the audience would really get that "Im not meant to like him".
I wasn't meant to like him?
>>
>>83511405
>"""""brother"""""
Dude was a annoying, identity-stealing bastard who was after Daniel's money. He deserved to get shot and buried alone in the desert.
>>
>>83511374

He sheds a tear when he leaves HW on the train. The speech was the real deal, and to interpret it as otherwise totally neuters the movie.
>>
>>83511329
He tried to make money in America but was not a jew
>>
>>83511329
Murdered a hustler, for one, killed another said was his brother too.
>>
>>83511329
He's not a commie
>>
File: 4u.jpg (102KB, 419x700px) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
102KB, 419x700px
>>83511329
He drank another man's milkshake
>>
>>83511329
he raised someone else's seed, nothing is more morally repugnant.
>>
>>83511329
I should stop watching that. I have an urge to make a company to earn shitload of money and isolate myself in a house build of money.
>>
he was part of a shitty movie
>>
>>83511329
He killed two people on-screen.
>>
>>83511329
It's ambiguous. He's a "this is who we are, for better or for worse" type character.
>>
>>83511439
I like him. Wish I was him and not the complete sack shit I am now.
>>
>>83511329
You know, morals are kind of well established, you can't adapt them to your retarded edgelord sheltertard views.
>>
>>83515298
Well he used the child for self-enrichment so it wasn't complete cuckery
>>
>>83516104
start learning your markets

otherwise, kys.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.