[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The great debate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

The great debate.
>>
>>83510915

guy on the right didnt do anything
>>
Don't make me choose, but if I had to then there will be blood
>>
no country was boring but still not as boring as there will be blood
>>
Why do people compare these two so much.
>>
>>83510975
because they were released the same year and have the same western a e s t h e t ic
>>
>>83510915
There's no debate, No Country For Old Men is dogshit and There Will Be Blood is one of the best films of the decade.
>>
>>83510915
There will be Blood. I wasn't really that into No Country.
>>
>>83510975
Anton is the Grim Reaper and Daniel is the Devil. Anton acts as a cold and emotionless force of nature, executing his own form of twisted justice in the Wild West like a kind of "anti-sheriff". Daniel on the other hand doesn't care about justice. Whilst Anton is driven by something cold, Daniel is driven by something hot - a desire to dominate and utilize, to take for himself or to destroy. His measure of someone's worth is decided by whether or not they're biologically related to him. This is why he is so friendly towards Howard whom he believes to be his brother, and then why he is so disgusted when he learns that he is not.
>>
File: 1489559202028.jpg (736KB, 1042x1612px) Image search: [Google]
1489559202028.jpg
736KB, 1042x1612px
autist with shitty haircut and mommy dressed me attire vs alcoholic misanthropic self made man
>>
I haven't watched NCFOM, but There Will Be Blood was reddit: the movie salvaged by a good lead performance.
>>
There Will Be Blood is more suited for memes. There were a lot of kino Paul Dano moments.
>>
>>83511279
fucking nasty, you want to hunt to survive? then sure, do what you want, but don't play in the fucking corpse, have some fucking respect
>>
>>83511379
Would you tell her not to?
>>
>>83511309
yes. pretend epic, empty, directionless, random mess with some good performances. No country is a lot better in my opinion
>>
>>83511279
>autist
Psychopathy ≠ autism
>with shitty haircut
Movie is set in 1980's
>and mommy dressed me attire
Literally just wears normal, functional clothes. I don't know where you're getting that from.
>>
>>83510915
There Will Be Blood.
>>
>>83510915
Everyone knows that Assassination of Jesse James wins.
>>
>>83511051
>No Country For Old Men is dogshit and There Will Be Blood is one of the best films of the decade.
why do Americans all live in a hyperbolic fantasy world where spectrums don't exist? everything is either horrible or amazing with no in between.
>>
>>83512068
>Psychopathy ≠ autism
Anton is clearly both autistic and psychopathic. They're not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>83512514
No Country For Old Men is alright dogshit and There Will Be Blood is a mediocre masterpiece
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKyp9rGzZ20

I guess some people just can't get it. Meanwhile
twbb just relied solely on Daniel tocarry the film.
>>
>>83512604
Funny, because Paul Dano's performance is better.
>>
>>83511279
>and i thought they smelled bad on the outside
>>
>>83512514
I'm not even American, it's just how it is.
>>
>>83513015
God you annoy me
>>
>>83512604
There's nothing to get, it's pretentious symbolism 101.
>>
I Drink Your Milkshake Lol
>>
>>83510915
Watching the two back to back in the theater at release, There Will Be Blood, no question.

That Greenwood score alone was a better theater experience than No Country.
>>
There Will Be Blood easily. That No Country won the Oscar over it baffles me to this day
>>
NCFOM by a mile
>>
>>83512514
you sound autistic m8
>>
They were both great.

We Own The Night was also a very good film.
>>
>>83514251
You sound fat and stupid.
>>
Both
>>
>>83511379
>not wanting a pure pagan gf
>>
>>83514344
you sound like you enjoy the films of Dwayne Johnson
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.