[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism-Friendly Screenings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Autism-Friendly-Films.jpg (60KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
Autism-Friendly-Films.jpg
60KB, 700x466px
What actually happens inside these showings? Do they just have tardwranglers at every exit and let them run wild?

Is it really socially responsible to encourage people to take their retard spawn into public?
>>
>>83508210
Probably similar to most childrens movies screening
>>
>when the acid kicks in
>>
a magical place where parent can marvel at whole life went wrong

There is much drink and snack for the child, at convenient bar

Also light very much, and encourage to be loud as want - but does not disturb film experience (there are subtitles and most autism can read). This is different to learning difficulty screening where earpieces used to convey film dialogue.
>>
The films are very quiet, the room is light and the spergs just talk as loud as they like so that nobody has a seizure or something. Its basically just a holding room that happens to have a huge tv playing a film on it
>>
It's basically a real life version of twitch chat.
>>
>>83508514
Kek.
>>
Adult autism makes me sad.
I could care less for autistic teenagers.
>>
>>83508210

Less crowded, so they have more space. Louder as well, since you'd likely get thrown out of a regular theater with how loud they can get when watching a movie.
>>
File: Jim-Carrey.jpg (37KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Carrey.jpg
37KB, 615x410px
>>83508210
>has to attend one of these screenings and witness these tards scream, run around, and drool at his shitty film
>or face trail for his girlfriend's death
I don't know which one's worse
>>
I feel sorry for the people babysitting autists at these things.
>>
>>83508269
>when the reddit kicks in
>>
>>83508269
reminds me of when this old hippie couple walked into my comic shop. you could tell the guy had one too many bad trips on acid. he was almost drooling.
>>
I think part of it is that they turn down and normalize the audio so it is around all the same low volume.
>>
https://www.amctheatres.com/programs/sensory-friendly-films

AMC is proud to partner with the Autism Society to offer unique movie showings where we turn the lights up, and turn the sound down, so you can get up, dance, walk, shout or sing! Our Sensory Friendly Film program is available on the second and fourth Saturday (family-friendly) and Tuesday evenings (mature audiences) of every month. Please check your local theatre listings for specific showtimes, and don’t forget to share your family fun with #AMCSensoryFriendly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.