[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bam is back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: C4r1WWCW8AAb64D.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
C4r1WWCW8AAb64D.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
You excited?
>>
What will he eat next?
>>
>>83508146
It should've been him in that car crash instead of Dunn.
>>
Not really, if I'm being honest
>>
>>83508531
I don't think anyone would disagree
>>
oh shit wats that midget up to now?
>>
You don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker.
>>
>>83508549
I don't think Bam would disagree.
>>
>>83508583
It's weird that he was so shocked that any of his jackass friends died prematurely
>>
>>83508146
Is he going to build that skate park in Iceland now?
>>
File: 1494147969080.jpg (119KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1494147969080.jpg
119KB, 960x639px
aaaaand hes in jail again!
>>
Where are all my /earthrockers/ at?

https://youtu.be/tks_6VzRjXk
>>
File: 1463631353134.jpg (30KB, 477x454px) Image search: [Google]
1463631353134.jpg
30KB, 477x454px
>>83508524
>>
>>83508551
whatever the fuck he likes apparantly
>>
>>83508621
Thank god Nicky wasn't to watch get my fucking ass get kicked. She would've wound up with a black guy and would've probably went went to jail. She has a big mouth.
>>
>>83508601
Four years he wasted, sippin' on drinks at the bar, chit chattin' with fucking nobodies
>>
File: Bongo the sad clown.jpg (17KB, 435x405px) Image search: [Google]
Bongo the sad clown.jpg
17KB, 435x405px
His best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car accident 6 years ago. He's dead and gone. Iceland is his favorite place. Bam's gonna build him a skatepark. You don't have to be a musician to be an Earth Rocker, Andrew Stranberg is an Earth Rocker. His other friend Branden Novak is on herion again, he's in rehab again for his 16th time. Good luck with that one. He's sick of all the bullshit, he's sick of all the shit, he doesn't even go out anymore cause he hates every motherfucker and he doesn't care what they're up to. 4 years he wasted, sippin on drinks at the bar, chit chattin with nobodies. Now he stays at home, like a fucking hermit. He's not gonna take shit from anybody. He knows what's going on. He got set up, he got jumped. He thanks God Nicki wasn't there to watch him get his fucking ass kicked. She would've wound up with a black eye and went to jail, she has a big mouth. He lives for this shit, he loves it. Bring it the fuck on. Paybacks a bitch motherfuc- WAAAAAAOOOOOHHHH WHHHHOOOAAAAA CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL FOR THE WASTED AND THE WOUNDED?!
>>
>>83508694
>She would've wound up with a black guy
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>83508146
Wait, he's still alive? I thought he died in a car crash years ago.
>>
>>83510806
I should read the tread before posting.
>>
>>83508146
Damn he actually looks decent now
>>
>>83508146

Literally who?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.