[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck! I used to love this guy, he was my idol as a child,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: jim_carrey1.jpg (884KB, 2100x1401px) Image search: [Google]
jim_carrey1.jpg
884KB, 2100x1401px
Holy fuck! I used to love this guy, he was my idol as a child, and I'd thought there would be nothing he could do to make me dislike him, but damn!

>In his interview, Carrey professed to having recently dreamed about playing golf with the president. “I had a dream the other night I was playing golf with Donald Trump,” he said. “I was standing beside him with a club in my hand, and I was considering my options when I suddenly woke up. It was one of those dreams where you just want to get back to sleep so you can finish it, you know?”

But yet he bashed his own film Kick Ass 2 for promoting violence? This is beyond retardation.
>>
>>83504057
Probably wondering if he should switch to a 9 iron.
>>
>>83504057
you dislike him because of his literal dreams?
your insane
>>
>>83504057
>leftist
>displaying cognitive dissonance

nothing to see here
>>
>>83504057
>are you thinking about my cock?
>>
>>83504277

No I'm bashing him because he disowned one of his own films for gun violence, but supports a bloodied image of a severed trump head, and having dreams about beating him with golf clubs. Shits whacked.
>>
Hating someone you loved because he dreamt that he was considering doing something violent, maybe.

The only thing beyond retardation is you anon.
>>
>>83504057
That's like saying someone's a hypocrite for supporting the troops but disapproving of violent video games. He regrets Kick Ass 2 because he doesn't like that it portrays violence as being something cool and fun. He views Trump as being a real force of evil that deserves to be killed for the good of mankind. You may disagree with those opinions but there's no inconsistency in the logic.
>>
>>83504404
You are very dumb. I hope that you do not pass on your dum-dum genes
>>
Hopefully it comes out that he's actually responsible for his ex-bitch becoming an hero
>>
File: COCK.jpg (33KB, 470x594px) Image search: [Google]
COCK.jpg
33KB, 470x594px
>>83504342
THINK ABOUT IT HERO
>>
File: 1458587801295.jpg (122KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1458587801295.jpg
122KB, 1000x1500px
>>83504577
What more evidence could there be? Everyone just turned a blind eye to it.
>>
>>83504057
i dont like carrey because he is anti vaxx.
>>
>>83504911
So is DJT. This is pure hysteria
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.