[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he pretends this isn't an objectively excellent film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1994-pulp-fiction-poster1.jpg (159KB, 580x868px) Image search: [Google]
1994-pulp-fiction-poster1.jpg
159KB, 580x868px
>he pretends this isn't an objectively excellent film
>>
This is the #7 top movie on IMDB.

What are you trying to prove?
>>
>>83502505
>>83502505
>Taking IMDB seriously after burning a decade of historical records on film discussion
Gtfo
>>
>>83502314
Even though this is my favorite movie, there are flaws (Final dialogue of Vincent Vega and Mia Wallace part has continuity errors, Marsellus and Fabianne could have been better characters, first and last scene are different even if they were supposed to be the same, the pace in the Butch segment is really bad)
>>
This literally is the beatles/pink floyd/led zeppelin of flicks. Only "enlightened" teens like it to feel superior to their friends who watch capeshit.
>>
>>83503115
Every twice-spoken line is different
Jules' Bible verse changes as well
>>
>>83503254
>>83503115
That was on purpose you mongoloids.
>>
>>83502314
He OR SHE, sexist.
>>
>>83503195
And what do you like to feel superior to these aforementioned enlightened teens?
>>
>>83502787
I don't know what that means but I don't know enough about imdb to argue.
>>
>>83503337
Whats the point of that?
>>
>>83503412
they closed the forums and deleted the content
>>83502314
you mean it's an objectively excellent example of trash?
>>83502505
The Dark Knight was once the top one. IMDb ratings are a joke.
>>
>>83503397
>p-please tell me what i should watch to fit in..
>>
>>83504375
This may be opening a portal I don't want, plus I'm drunk. But what's a good place for movie suggestions? Besides /tv/
>>
>>83504375
>they closed the forums and deleted the content

The forums were shit as fuck and the content in recent years was full of Millennial faggots ruining any good discussions.

Closing them was a good decision.
>>
>>83504130
Something to do with different peoples' perceptions of the same events, which is really kind of the overarching theme of the whole movie if you think about it. The way the British couple interpret their own dialogue isn't the same way that Jules and Vince interpret it, so this dissonance is expressed by literally changing the words. Likewise, Jerry Seinfeld-clone is scared out of his mind, so obviously he's going to interpret Jules' dialogue different from Jules himself.
>>
File: Kill Bill reference.jpg (112KB, 521x976px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Bill reference.jpg
112KB, 521x976px
>>83502314
why is Quentin so based bros?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.