[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think everyone should take their least favorite movie ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (439KB, 459x552px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
439KB, 459x552px
I think everyone should take their least favorite movie ever and say ONE positive thing about it.
>>
prometheus is pretty funny
>>
File: file.png (392KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
392KB, 700x700px
ANONYMOUS. GO-
>>
Blues Brothers 2000 isn't over three hours long
>>
>>83501800
Have you noticed how their riffing softened up after Len said that? And I don't mean for just that one episode. It's still ongoing. As long as a movie was someone's vision, rather than a shameful cash-grab, they give it a little bit of a break.

Len fucking mind-ninjad them. He's like that galactic god in Futurama. "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
>>
>>83502689
Which RLM video is this and when? Link or tell
>>
>>83502880
Ninja Movies was the first time Len showed up. The next episode was WotW #5, which featured "Tales from Genesis Space." During their discussion about how horrible it was, Mike made a point to mention that the video was someone's vision, and as bad as it was it was still somebody trying something new and experimenting, blah blah blah...

Compared to their earlier reviews (for instance, their riffing on Len's movie(s)), they softened up just a bit. It can be horrible and low-budget, as long as it's original and shows some effort, they'll give it at least that much.
>>
>>83501800
by far and wide the best botw episode ever
those hacks will never top it
>>
I hate almost everything about Titanic
But the sets and effects were fucking amazing.

>>83503032
This. Len made them all better people over the course of one BotW.
>>
>>83502689

It is shocking how genuine and nice Len turned out to be. Looking at his stupid ass movies you'd expect him to be some edgy retard with a chip on his shoulder, instead he's just a guy that enjoys doing what he does and just seems to be in it to have a good time and share his passions.
>>
AVP: Requiem.

I, um...yeah no it has no redeeming value whatsoever sorry OP.
>>
>>83503032
>>83503417
Len was definitely a part of that but they were probably also getting the earliest cut of Space Cop by the time that video came out so they were starting to reel in on a lot of their criticism in preparation.
>>
The Dogfather was so bad, it was good. Not as ironically good as say, The Room. But I still thought it was ironically good.

It also had Chris Parnell in it. The voice of Jerry from Rick and Morty, and Cyril from Archer.
>>
>The Force Awakens

At least RLM loved it.
>>
The great Gatsby has nice colors
>>
That movie with Cuba Goodling Jr. made me learn that the dog race that looks like wolves is called : Husky.th5tyg[#koew5rxobx
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.