[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you think would be a good actress to play Frida Kahlo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: frida-5.jpg (44KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
frida-5.jpg
44KB, 600x470px
Who do you think would be a good actress to play Frida Kahlo in the upcoming biopic, /tv/?
>>
>>83501455
George Lopez in a dress as Frida Kahlo
Ancient Aliens narrator as Leo Trotsky
>>
>>83501455
Didn't Selma Hayek already played her?
>>
>>83501561
Yes, but that was so long ago I'm surprised there haven't been 2-3 remakes by now. And she wasn't very good.
>>
>>
>>83501455
her art is shit.What's the big deal?
>>
Why is she such a famous and romanticized artist? Her paintings are very one-note and she wasn't especially innovative
>>
>>83502785
Because she painted on her back or something and she's ugly so that means she was a strong woman overcoming adversity.
>>
>>83502785
Because of Diego Rivera. How is that even a question.
>>
dos she have hairy pusy?
>>
>>83502747
This 2bh
>>
>>83501672
>They thought her uni-brow was important enough to fake it in the movie
>>
>>83501672
What the hell are you talking about, that movie was pretty good.
>>
>>83503012
What do you think.

>>83503329
It was something that was featured prominently on all her self-portraits, even exaggerated, as well as her mustache. Personally I think they did it all wrong, it was too strong in the middle, and the rest wasn't thick enough.
>>
File: grimeth.jpg (141KB, 650x647px) Image search: [Google]
grimeth.jpg
141KB, 650x647px
the one and only
>>
Fucking untalented, uni-brow lesbian married to a commie. And not even the one who tried to assassinate Trotsky. Of course she'd be popular now among the fags and teenage girls
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.