[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this asshole make it on Team USA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0079.jpg (574KB, 1953x2936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.jpg
574KB, 1953x2936px
How did this asshole make it on Team USA?
>>
It's a movie.
>>
he's a jew same reason Goldberg was starting over the clearly superior Julie the cat Gafney
>>
>>83500939
He's the lovable loser. A giant dork.
>>
White privilege
>>
Jewish privilege
>>
>>83501176

At least Charlie the Cuck checked his privilege and gave up his roster spot to Keenan Thompson.
>>
>world hockey championships
>canada are pushovers
>iceland is a powerhouse
>>
>>83501469
>forgetting about team trinidad
>>
>>83502863
that was offensive
>>
danny de vito?
>>
>third movie
>emilio estevez featured prominently in trailer and marketing materials
>in the movie for like two minutes

kek that shit was the most blatant bait and switch ever
>>
"coach Bombay, round up like 6 players and then we'll give you stereotypes from around r the US to fill out your roster"

Imagine being Jesse's brother and wondering why they didn't ask you to be on the team
>>
>>83502955
even weirder that instead of other hockey players they opted for

>figure skaters
>"""mendoza""" character who can't stop
>>
Iceland did nothing wrong.
>>
>>83503059
coach was a dick and they schemed to lock gordon bombay sapphire in that room
>>
>>83500939

They were showing this yesterday and I thought Charlie was wrong in trying to call the team the USA ducks.
>>
do you think julie the cat and gunner (gunther?) fucc'd
>>
I don't care how old that kid is I just want to kick him in that smug face.
>>
>>83502944
that whole movie was bullshit they win a gold medal in 2 but can't even make the varsity team in 3
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.