[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jwhat jwhent jwrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: frank-underwood.jpg (139KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
frank-underwood.jpg
139KB, 800x482px
Jwhat jwhent jwrong?
>>
>>83500699
women
>>
>>83500699
Checked
>>
>>83500699
>>83500777
Can I, I say, can I get some of those dubs too? I'll make it w'horth h'your h'while. Quid pro quo and all that.
>>
The network won't let a thing end when it should have. The story ran its natural course, but now they figure people will watch just because they like the characters; might as well be a 90s multi-camera network sitcom.
>>
They went beyond source material and wrote themselves into places they couldn't write themselves out of.

It should have ended at the end of season 2 with a planned ending. Tv that isn't written with an ending in mind and just keeps pumping out retarded shit for years will always go to shit.
>>
File: kevin-spacey-house-of-cards.jpg (20KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-spacey-house-of-cards.jpg
20KB, 600x337px
>>83500896
You know what they say, "nothing tried nothing done". Except of course if you've failed securing your dubs. In that case, well, there's no "try" only "failed". No chance for redemption, whatever that means, other than killing yourself, which, let's face it, still amounts to failure.
>>
>>83500990
It's sad to see the same thing happened to Veep: they wrote themselves into an impossible corner and now it both has no stakes and no sense of reality.

With that show they could have made it like ITTOI and picked up again with a new politico, but they're afraid to lose any of the cast members hence this nonsense last season.
>>
>>83500699
Literally nothing. It was amazing. Prove me wrong
you can't
>>
File: House Of Cards.png (480KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
House Of Cards.png
480KB, 1280x640px
>>83500699

I just finished E03 and while this season is pretty boring, as it's all election stuff and not behind-the-scenes machinations, I don't know why so many are shitting on the show?
>>
>>83501333
You're in for a world of disappointment.
>>
>>83501189
Please let frank posting become a meme
>>
>>83501333

I always enjoy it but the Claire stuff does bother me. I just want frank to be a conniving and cunning character who cheekily speaks towards the camera.
>>
They should have had Frank stay in congress and work his way up to House Speaker and then have him get in Gerald Ford style (over the course of 3 or 4 seasons instead of just 2).

Killing off that bald guy congressman was also a mistake.
>>
kissing meechum
>>
>>83500699
show runner left, new writing crew, resulting in:

>presidency swaps between spouses multiple times with no repercussions
>frank is dumb now, has nothing interesting to say to the audience
>frank and claire fued again, this time poorly
>literal whos showing up for more convoluted power grabbing and triple crossing
>side plots (russia, syria, nsa/surveillance) that have little impact
>MAIN PLOTS (uh a major coup???) that have little impact
>soap opera tier "accidents" and deaths

i'd say it was going to get cancelled but i'm guessing it's still one of - if not the most - popular show on netflix.
>>
dude my plan was for you to be president all along
>>
>>83501628
I'm hoping it's revealed this whole last season was a dream at the start of s06. So much illogical unbelievable shit happens it has to be.
>>
>>83501721
the whole tennessee shit doesn't even make sense either

why would anyone react as idiotically like the governor did and also

LOL TENNESEE doesn't matter, only Ohio does
>>
>>83501628
actually it was claire's plan this entire time from season 4 to let frank think he that his plan was for her to be president all along
>>
>>83501764
Only Ohio mattered because of the electoral college.

Frank was always going to lose Tennessee but he needed to win one of Ohio and Penn, and Conway won Penn.

Show is still fucking retarded.
>>
>>83501844
then why pull the shit he did with tennessee?
>>
Did the House have a vote on President or did they keep delaying it? Because at one point they're waiting for the House and Senate to vote at the same time, then the Senate has voted giving Claire VP, which then turns into temp Pres while the House is (possibly?) looking to (re)vote?

If the House ties, the Senate automatically picks the Pres from the VP candidates, so I don't know if the show got it wrong or if I just missed someone saying the House vote was delayed
>>
>>83500699
Trump got elected
>>
>>83500699
The show was never good. It should have been canceled after the first season.
>>
File: claire.jpg (238KB, 2179x1696px) Image search: [Google]
claire.jpg
238KB, 2179x1696px
Say it with me:
MADAM PRESIDENT
>>
>>83500699
they do not answer the main question
What's Frank Underwood tax policy?
and they call it a show about politics
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 1240x775px
For those of us climbing to the top of another sweet bum, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: drill or be drilled.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.