[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pitch me your star wars tv show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 15

Pitch me your star wars tv show
>>
I just want a Reno 911 like show about storm troopers like that old youtube video.
>>
>>83499444
My marketer friend, this is not the place to ask.
>>
>>83499473
If they actually reproduced the Reno 911 feel and had anyone worth a shit writing jokes I'd watch it forever.
>>
>>83499444
40 minutes of dead air

a black screen with a white accent label in Time New Roman font
"Aren't you fucking glad we didn't make a Star Wars television show?!"
>>
>>83499473
Would the troopers remove their helmets, or keep them on at all times like Dredd?
>>
File: 1494423805873.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
1494423805873.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>83499444
>>
>>83499548
On at all times, just like TROOPS
>>
>>83499444
Clone Wars mini series that focuses on a stranded team of Clones. Droids and Wild life crawling all over the planet/moon. Show what it is like being a Clone trooper without a Jedi General around. Show how threatening Droids are to actual people. a Star Wars War Drama.
>>
File: Kyle_Katarn_Stormtroopers.jpg (57KB, 635x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Kyle_Katarn_Stormtroopers.jpg
57KB, 635x1003px
>>83499444
Retcon Rogue One. Start a Dark Forces film or tv series.
>>
>>83499983
They don't need to retcon rogue one for this. They could actually work it into canon pretty easily. Only the first chapter of DF was dedicated to the death star plans after all. Hell, Rogue One already introduces the Death Troopers, which are so similar to Dark Troopers it's perfect.

Have the show star Kyle Katarn trying to stop production of the Death Trooper project. Takes place after Rogue One/during A New Hope (you can even have him on Tatooine during the infamous falcon scene where you can see katarns ship in the background).
The villain can be some high ranking imperial we have never heard of, seeing over the project. Have recasted Tarkin as a minor character and maybe even have flashbacks to this new imperial assigning Death Troopers to Director Krennic moments before the start of Rogue One.
The codename for the Death Trooper project can be one of the project names that Jyn reads off while searching for "Stardust" in Rogue One.
Season 1 finale reveals the "plot twist" that the Death Troopers are actually super advanced droids instead of military humans. Expected for anyone who knows their star wars, but a potential major plotwist for newcomers.

This shit writes itself.
>>
Disney is ruining the entire Star Wars franchise with one offs so I wouldn't mind them doing Death Troopers. Would be pretty unique.
>>
>>83499983
>retcon Rogue One

Don't you fucking date retcon my fucking waifu, fucker.
>>
>>83499444
House of Cards style political intrigue with Sheev, Thrawn and other Imperials
>>
File: So much for the relaxing chat.gif (885KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
So much for the relaxing chat.gif
885KB, 400x200px
>>83500347
You're waifu is unoriginal
Jan Ors is superior to Jyn Erso in every way.

>>83500224
They already gave the Dark Trooper arc to Rebels. Sadly I think /k/atarn is gone for good.
>>
>>83499444
Was going to use this for a rpg campaign, but what the hell:

Takes place about 1-2 years before Force Awakens, focusing on the Imperial Remnant as it struggles to survive in a galaxy where everyone pretty much wants them to disappear. Major characters would be a young(ish) Star Destroyer captain trying to maintain order, an Imperial Intelligence officer trying to shed some light on the First Order's covert efforts to destabilize its enemies, and a refugee from the Outer Rim who has seen some heinous shit committed by the Order (doesn't really trust the Empire either, just thinks they are a better alternative than being killed/enslaved by crazy-ass brainwashed stormtroopers). Characters would be depicted not necessarily as good people, but desperate ones trying to survive and stay sane after growing up in a war-torn galaxy with no real sense of security or stability.

The Remnant would basically be a rump state, like a fragment of the Roman Empire. The symbols and starships would be the same but in lousy shape; Imperial soldiers are undisciplined/poorly equipped, planets are constantly begging and bribing imperial officers for protection from pirates and other scum. Each episode would drive home the feeling that one more disaster will unleash total anarchy.
>>
Sitcom that takes place at Dex' Diner
>>
File: Angela_Harry.jpg (8KB, 229x338px) Image search: [Google]
Angela_Harry.jpg
8KB, 229x338px
>>83500347
Angela > Felicity
>>
>>83500418
we know how it ends though
>>
>>83499473
>Responding to a domestic dispute at the lars residence
>Were usually down here a few times a month
Based Troops.
>>
File: 1445366992842.jpg (25KB, 499x415px) Image search: [Google]
1445366992842.jpg
25KB, 499x415px
Literally just Teen Titans Go with star wars characters from any trilogy.
>>
unsimulated foot slavery starring me and kristen stewart as a twi'lek. 1 hour per episode with 15 episodes a season
>>
File: 3969357029_36df3e4e03_o.jpg (147KB, 820x710px) Image search: [Google]
3969357029_36df3e4e03_o.jpg
147KB, 820x710px
>>83499473
that or this
>>
>>
Prequel to Episode 1.

It mainly follows new Master Qui Gon, Senator Palpatine, Plagueis and Dooku when he was still a jedi.

There would be a lot of focus on Palpatine and Plagueis scheming House of Cards style, but there would be a good amount of lightsaber action as Dooku and Qui Gon fuck up bounty hunters and shit. Obi Wan would become Qui Gons Padawan somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd season.
>>
File: 64b8f06e578059b57612f07186cf9eed.jpg (144KB, 1281x978px) Image search: [Google]
64b8f06e578059b57612f07186cf9eed.jpg
144KB, 1281x978px
>>83499444
Star Wars: The Emperor's Wrath

Follows the life of an Imperial Agent starting shortly before the Battle of Yavin, as he slowly advances through the ranks to become the Emperor's top secret enforcer.

Political intrigue, Sith abuse, jedi assasinations, torture, bounty hunters, hutts, corruption - this show would have it all. It would be like The Americans in space.
>>
>>83500969
>imperial agent because the emperors top enforcer
>not a sith warrior
fuck off you fanfic faggot
>>
>>83501002
You have no idea what you are talking about. There are only 2 sith you retard
>>
>>83501002
>emperors top enforcer
You missed a word there buddy.
Try reading my text again, I trust you can read at an elementary school level of reading comprehension in your second try.

You can do it!
>>
File: thrawn-700x525.jpg (31KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
thrawn-700x525.jpg
31KB, 700x525px
>>83500969
Sounds like the plot of pic related. You would probably like it.
>>
>>83500583
continued

The characters each do their own thing for a few episodes, each story gradually bringing them together for a common cause.
The captain tries to restore order in a more practical way than the "shoot first, ask questions later" approach typical of the Empire, which gets him in trouble on a constant basis, but nobody above him really has the resources to have him executed; he's made sure his men are loyal to him personally rather than the Empire. His motivation is to live long enough to command a fleet, with enough ships and men that he can have a commanding voice in how the Empire is run.
The intel officer follows leads, rumors, and reports about raiders with high-tech weapons occupying entire planets, eventually leading him to question refugees and trying to recover hyperspace routes that can lead him to the source of the mysterious threat driving people out of their home systems and into Remnant space. He is something of an idealist: he genuinely believes the Empire can be saved if it can adapt and overcome the years of decay it has endured.
The refugee just wants a safe place for his family. He doesn't want to go anywhere near his home system, ever, and the Empire seems like a safe place, even if its citizens aren't exactly welcoming. He's eventually forced to help the Empire with information about the Order; he's actually extremely intelligent and was able to navigate his ship without a computer to assist him with the calculations.

All the characters would come together as the remnant organizes a punitive expedition to the outer rim. The lead characters quickly realize this is a terrible idea given the power the First Order most likely has at its disposal, but none of them have any real say in the matter and are forced to go along. The expedition leads to an ambush, much of the Empire's remaining star destroyer fleet is destroyed, and several high-ranking admirals are killed.
>>
>>83501122
Looks great... will give it a try!
Thanks anon
>>
>>83501122
These books are so underrated. I'm listening to the audio version of it now and it's honest to God better than half the star wars movies
>>
>>83501256
continued

After ambush the First Order demands that the Empire relinquish control of its planets and surrender unconditionally. What's left of the Empire's leadership debates a response; the intel officer pulls strings, calls in favors, and quietly kills a politician or three to make sure surrender is taken off the table; his ruthless streak is on full display here, he doesn't believe the Empire should surrender to anyone or anything and distrusts the mysterious supreme leader he's heard whispers about.
The captain and the refugee start to work closely together, trying to replenish the imperial fleet's losses with spacers who have fled from the Order and are willing to fight. They grow to respect each other more and the captain gives the refugee more responsibilities despite him having no official rank. Together they fight unconventionally, and the captain gains a fleet of his own after several victories against the Order's technically superior ships.

Not sure how the series would end really, one of two scenarios could play out: the Order triumphs and the Empire is absorbed by them completely, or the Empire manages to cling to life long enough to hear about how Starkiller Base just fucking murdered the Republic's leadership to death, and the characters are so tired of fighting they decide to throw everything into one last battle, which draws the enormous fleet that should have been protecting Starkiller Base away long enough for the Resistance to destroy it.

I think way too much about this shit...
>>
>>83499444
We don't make one

genius isn't it?
>>
Political drama about the Tarkins and the formation of the Empire in the early years.

Movies never show the transition from Republic to Empire
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
18KB, 480x360px
jabba the hutt show where he has elaborate sex with his slaves
starring me as jabba the hutt and various various famous actresses as sex slaves
>>
>>83501999
>WE WANT THE GAME OF THRONES AUDIENCE
It's already shit.
>>
>>83499444
>republic commando
>imperial commando(sequel to above)
>>
>>83502042
Fuck off
>>
Just rip off Firefly. You could lift the entire plot (minus the space prostitute part I guess) and put it in the Star Wars universe no problem.
>>
Just live action clone wars
>>
>>83499444
First do one about Sheev doing crazy political shit, just while Ian is still alive. Milk him for all he's worth.
Then do a prequel about a young Sheev first becoming active in Naboo politics and his apprenticeship to the intergalactic banker (((Hego Damask))). Over the course of the series he gradually becomes redpilled and sets out to make Naboo and eventually the galaxy great again.
>>
Since the Plagueis book has been decanonized I'll go with a story of a young Palpatine.

His power is noticed by the young apprentice of Plagueis, a Gamorean Sith named Darth Rapus.

Rapus has a particular power known as the Rape Storm where he rapidly violates victims into submission. He uses this power to turn Palps evil. Plagueis finds out, kills Rapus and takes on the newly named Darth Sidious as an apprentice.
>>
Follows the life of some twi'lek sex slaves and how they grow into their new lives of being pampered and fucked.
>>
A The Office style workplace comedy set in Skywalker Ranch with plenty of crazy George Lucas hijinks.
>>
>>83500912
This actually sounds fucking great.

And the finale twist could be the reveal that Plagueis is Snoke and tie in to episode IX
>>
File: pennyarcadestarwarscw.jpg (62KB, 560x341px) Image search: [Google]
pennyarcadestarwarscw.jpg
62KB, 560x341px
>>83499444
>>
>tfw no teen drama about Sheev and how he becomes evil

that shit is all the rage nowadays, like with Bates Motel.
>>
Episodic series about Bounty Hunters on Coruscant. The series is less about following one specific set of characters and more various aspects of Bounty Hunter society, with occasional overlap between characters. Each ep works like the director getting to make his own short in the universe, so they can put their own stamp on it. They have to all be set at or around the time of a life-changing traumatic event that effects every character who's been introduced.

Two seasons maximum, so the build-up to whatever life-changing event is there feels earned.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.