[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Batman stop, Luthor has my mother! He's forcing us to fight!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

>Batman stop, Luthor has my mother! He's forcing us to fight!
>>
>>83497278
>Men are brave xD
>>
File: hunter.jpg (32KB, 640x309px) Image search: [Google]
hunter.jpg
32KB, 640x309px
>>83497278
>in a democracy good, is a conversation
>>
>>83497278
that tiny little chin
>>
>Son I didn't put that tumor in your mother's brain
>>
Superman did nothing wrong, I'm glad he killed the joker.
>>
> oh jeez, sorry extremely powerful and unpredictable alien. didn't know your mother was in danger. I shall help her while killing others. Yes, this seems like a much more logical plan.
>>
So has Metropolis always been within viewing distance from Gotham?
>>
>>83497458
my dick has always been within viewing distance of your mom
>>
>>83497278
>Here I am, You red caped kike loving faggot

Wow, you sure Sam Raimi didn't direct the reshoots?
>>
I'm still depressed that this was as bad as it was. I was waiting for it since I first got into Batman as a kid.
>>
>>83497417
>thank you mr. horn-hatted man. We will succeed in destroying the city as long as we can relate to each other through our mothers.
>>
>>83497278
>I'm sorry. we just can't let you onboard, that would be a serious violation of quarantine protocols.
>>
I thought it was pretty gar or kino as you would say
>>
>>83497497
>I killed you, now I'm gunna kill your fucking coalburning left wing leaning whore of a girlfriend
Jesus Raimi
>>
>>83497278
Superman should have won the fight and not kill Batman to show that he's "human" and not some random alien god that can't possibly understand how humans feel. Not some stupid MARTHA shit going on

But NOOOOOO snyder had to appease Batfans.
>>
He tried to say that though
>>
>>83497278
>I don't care about alien mothers
>>
aw fuck you nigga
>>
>>83497278
>Clark Kent, you're fired
>>
>Why should I believe you? You're a threat to humanity.
>>
>>83497310
so did he actually give her a jar of piss?
>>
>>83498238
It's also because Snyder personally likes Batman and dislikes Superman, so Batman had to win in his fanfiction.
>>
>>83499202

it was clearly labeled grandma's peach tea
>>
>>83497278

>this alien I (and is tied to thousands of earthling deaths) has a mom

Odds are he wouldn't give a shit. "Martha" was the trigger word.

Fuck, Batman had a trigger word. You figure the internet would like this movie for that alone.
>>
>>83498238

>"If I wanted it, you'd be dead already."
>"I'm taking you in without breaking you, which is more than you deserve."

He put it pretty plainly to both Batman and Lex.
>>
File: 1436916878836.jpg (27KB, 318x307px) Image search: [Google]
1436916878836.jpg
27KB, 318x307px
>>83497278
If Batman v. Superman had gotten a ton of great reviews, what would Armond White's contrarian negative review say?
>>
>>83499252
>I had a buddy who tried getting me into ”normal” comic books, but I was all like, ”No one is having sex or killing each other. This isn’t really doing it for me.” I was a little broken, that way. So when Watchmen came along, I was, ”This is more my scene.”

Mastermind behind the DCEU ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>83500318
A true visionary.
>>
>>83500318
Seems like a man who knows what he likes.
>>
>>83497278
toxic masculinity prevented him from asking Batman for help
>>
>>83499333
Why can't you be left with your own assumption?
Lex could have filled a jar of peach tea for a comeback or he could've simply just straight up pissed in a jar. Who knows? I think that's what Snyder wanted us to do with this scene.
>>
>>83500318
soundsl ike he isnt a limp dicked cuckold desu
>>
Spiderman 2 did the whole "struggles of being a superhero" Superman faces better
>>
>>83497278

Batman, Lex is....
>sound wave device

You don't understand

>machine gun fire

Yes I will continue to try speaking to Batman because this is going so well
>>
>>83497650
>I like this painting Senator, but I'd like to change one thing. Do you think dad would mind? You see senator, I'd add a giant kike nose to every demon rising out of hell, because we know now, the jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.
How the fuck did this scene get past screening?
>>
>>83497278
>not understanding two grown men giving in and just hashing it out over different ideals and animosity between each other built throughout the film
Brainlets, ladies and gentlmen
>>
>>83500318

At least he's up front about how he feels, unlike so many other directors who just spew out trite "These characters are pop culture icons" lines ad nauseum.
>>
>>83497458
Not usually. While a bay does separate the two cities, it's more of a gap like Delaware and New Jersey.
>>
>>83497278

>Luthor gave Superman less than an hour to beat Batman and find his mom to save her life
>Superman was already pissed from his mom being kidnapped
>Batman was wasting time by fucking around, shooting Superman with machine guns and blasting him with soundwaves

Superman literally tries to explain things to Batman before the fight, but Batman starts unloading on Superman before he even gets two words out.
>>
>>83497278
>He's not making us fight. You came here because you saw the bat-signal. And there's literally no way you could say anything that will make me stop fighting you (except well, maybe one thing.. but there's no way you could... wait.. who are you again?)

Your turn, op
>>
>>83501054
This.

How autistic must you be to not see what was happening.

The movie even foreshadows this earlier

>Men like him, words don't stop...you know what does? A fist.
>>
>>83497352

I laughed, but that's part of Ego's character. Thus the name. In a way, he's proud of killing her.
>>
>>83500916
I like the classy version of he just used real peach tea.
>>
>>83501420
>Men like him, words don't stop...you know what does? A fist
FUCK
>>
>>83501632

I... Fuck, every time I think I've got this movie figured out, things like this happen.
>>
File: lex-luthor-600h.jpg (35KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
lex-luthor-600h.jpg
35KB, 478x600px
>>83501632
>wtf? I love Superman now.
>>
BvS has to be the single biggest pleb filter of the decade.

>Why doesn't the government just say it wasn't Superman

>Government commanded the eradication of a village with civilians and a citizen in it. They are trying to bury the shit out of what happened and more than happy to let Superman take the fall

Among so many other things. The movie is fucking meticulous as hell.
>>
>>83501179
I dare him to say this now in camera. These exact words. He'll be eaten alive. He could say this because he was making Watchmen, it was a different time.
>>
>>83497310
this is a horrifying concept
>>
>>83501632
....Huh.
>>
>>83497340
I jus wanna bite it.
and hope he bites me back
>>
>>83502702

And yet people keep trying.
>>
God this film was dumb.
>superman steps on gun trap the continues walking and steps on sound cannon trap
>man who faster than a speeding bullet gets hit by gas grenade
>superman stops trying to tell batman his mother is being held hostage after the first time
>batman leaves the kryptonite spear in the lobby instead of taking it with him
>luthors plan hinges on batman planning to kill superman on the exact same night
>why did superman leave batman to save his mother?How would superman know that Batman would instantly find her
>if batman killed superman luthor would have had an indestructible hulk knockoff he couldn't control
>If doomsday killed superman luthor would have had an indestructible hulk knockoff he couldn't control
>if wonder woman could chop off doomsdays hand why didn't she cut it's head off.
>why did doomsday fall back to earth after getting nuked if he was already in space
>why didn't superman try to stab doomsday in the back
>>
>>83497506
There's always dark Knight returns
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.