[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>characters who got off too easy kirsten dunst in fargo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 5StMwwg.png (235KB, 378x372px) Image search: [Google]
5StMwwg.png
235KB, 378x372px
>characters who got off too easy

kirsten dunst in fargo
>>
She gets me off easy
>>
>>83496962
She had some kind of mental illness.
>>
>>83497321
Even she admitted that she wasn't all there, by the end of the series it was pretty clear she had something like autism but without the savant stuff
>>
i mean she hallucinated her own therapist.
>>
>>83496962
Felt bad for Todd
>>
>>83498902
He just wanted to have a happy family and to provide for them. She just wanted to "find her power".
>>
>>83496962
she literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>83496962
what do you think her pusy smell like?
>>
>>83499363
>stacks upon stacks upon stacks of mildew infested magazines
>>
>>83496962
This fucking psycho bitch
All her husband wanted to do was buy the butcher shop but no she had to drag them into a gang war

Also why the FUCK did she attack the Indian all he wanted was a haircut! Fuck sake. Between her, Skyler, Carmela, I don't know who's worse.
>>
File: 1496227337269.jpg (372KB, 740x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1496227337269.jpg
372KB, 740x1252px
Kirsten is just so beautiful.. is there any Spiderman 4 script or something telling how mary jane and peter end up?
>>
>>83498902
>>83498976
Todd is a faglord, he died like cattle as the irony intended by the writers. He was also just a consolation husband peggy's true love died in vietnam and he told todd to take care of her in case he doesn't come back alive.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.