[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he our guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9484.jpg (65KB, 1048x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9484.jpg
65KB, 1048x655px
Is he our guy?
>>
>>83493608
best character
>>
>>83493608
READ ME A STORY LIKE MY MOM DID

Yeah he's our guy.
>>
I thought he was dead. What the fuck?
>>
Last time I saw him he was an alcoholic and slowly coming back in the game.

So what's his story now?
>>
File: doug.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
doug.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
>>83493608
>When you get hatefucked by a widow for killing the husband
>>
>>83493861
He was the Hanzee of HoC. Fucking badass motherfucker.

https://youtu.be/6ejPqVA2XBM
>>
>>83495321
how the fuck would she know? Doug had to browbeat the secretary of health into illegally moving Frank up in the donation list, how would that sequence of events even begin to occur to her?

the only thing she had to go on is Doug donating a large amount of money. shit, she might as well be a politician with those kind of deduction skills.
>>
>>83496792
She knew because season 5 is badly written
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 1280x640px
>killing best girl

no hes not our fucking guy
>>
File: IMG_1065.jpg (132KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1065.jpg
132KB, 800x667px
What went wrong ?
>>
>>83495321
Yikes that is bad. Glad I stopped watching halfway into season 4.
>>
>>83495321
I really don't get this. It's not like she only fucks him, either. She cooks him dinner even while knowing he essentially killed her husband?
>>
>>83499566
>Build up an intriguing mini-mystery involving his military record and how everything might not be as he presents it (stolen valor? staged incident? something else)
>Ditch that (the only good plotline) for some drunk guy at the Bohemian Grove conveniently handing Frank a secret tape of Conway chimping out
How do you turn in that screenplay and live with yourself
>>
>>83499631
I think the military record teasing was just a red-herring but would've been more interesting had it actually panned out. he appeared to just have not have done much to treat his PTSD/none of the treatments really worked for him, which brought his mental facilities into question (proven by him going apeshit while having his authority questioned in the plane). pretty boring.
>>
>>83499582
she pretended to like him and appreciate him, which he genuinely believed. it's kind of like cumming in a cunt's drink and watching her happily drink your sperm without her knowing.
>>
>>83495321

Just imagine, your spouse, your girlfriend, starts fucking the guy who murdered you. You kissed this woman, shared a bed with her for years, professed your love to one another countless of times.

And now she's fucking the dude who killed you because she "hates" him. This tv show is full of cuckoldry and muh strong women.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.