[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0223.jpg (65KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0223.jpg
65KB, 300x450px
>What went wrong?
>>
>>83491335

when he let hardcore MDE fans join his current staff without realizing it.

OOOPS!

he will regret that VERY soon.
>>
>>83491525

I'm pretty sure the joke is his career
>>
just stop sam, you lost.
>>
>>83491335
he was born and he was never funny.
>>
his interviews during that phase were kino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BscZq8xP65Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6OwEUIXhi4
>>
>>83491691

Cringe

CRINGEEEEEE
>>
>>83491335
Makes a career out of exploiting the mentally ill, winds to going crazy himself.

Also you can expect a lot of Tim threads as the new season of Decker is right around the corner.

Just saw bus bench ads for it all over Los Angeles
>>
>>83491691
its so so perfect and satisfying , when an asshole troll gets trolled back, mostly by ex-fans, and he literally doesn't know what to make of it and/or do.
>>
File: IMG_1168.jpg (80KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1168.jpg
80KB, 833x1000px
>>83491691
Fuck off Tim
>>
>>83491874
Trolling trolls is one of the sweetest things in life
>>
>>83491335
He mocked poltards and they hold grudges
>>
>>83492021
It's more like he became a classic lolcow, and /pol/ was the board most likely to milk it.
He'd have been bombarded with calls about barrel rolls and crystal Meth had this happened a decade ago.
>>
>>83491691
go to a group home full of mentally ill people and you'll see this amazing 'performance' for free.
>>
>>83491335
Drumpf
>>
>>83492021
/pol/ literally ignored him. All the topics related to him were posted by Tim himself and same fagged intensely.

He was so desperate to start a rivalry hoping it would drive publicity but it never happened.

He's a walking joke and no one cares
>>
>>83491874
WHat did they do?
>>
Xd pol im waiting 4 u under the bridge haha get it because trollz live under bridges hahahaha here's a song about peope on 4chins being fat oh man
>>
He's being ironic, right?
>>
>>83492716
The most horrible things imaginable.
Disagreed with his opinions in an unpleasant manner
>>
>>83491335
To deep into the memes
>>
File: deckthehyde.jpg (78KB, 607x554px) Image search: [Google]
deckthehyde.jpg
78KB, 607x554px
>>83491335
>GIVE ME BACK MUH SHOW
>>
>>83492694
>/pol/ literally ignored him. All the topics related to him were posted by Tim himself and same fagged intensely.

You couldn't possibly believe this lmao you're literally in one right now
>>
What did sleeper Sam cells do in his show?
>>
>>83492941
DELETE THIS NOW!

Tim wishes he was a quarter of the comedian Sam is. Tim's entire shit career has consisted of him riping-off Sam's genius material and repackaging it a dumbed-down PC SJW cucked nu-male manner. Tim will never be the edgy, masculine counter-culture figure that my boy Sam is. Sam is a role-model that all young boys should look up to. Tim is just a faggot Cunton supporter who was too beta to keep his woman in line.

Has lil Timmy ever even been in a fight? I don't think so.
>>
>>83491335

He just wasn't funny. :(
>>
>>83492999
You're trying too hard Tim. No one is going to watch your show and this isn't /pol/, it's /tv/ you mentally ill imbecile
>>
>>83491335
/pol/tards got upset when they thought the guy they liked was on their side even though like most creative types he's on the left.

That's what went wrong.
>>
>>83494728
The thing that's frustrating is that Awesome Show and even Mayor made fun of our empty consumerist society. It's a sort of redpilled message, but then Eric turned into a nihilistic hedonist, and Tim turned into some bog standard Hollywood liberal.
>>
>>83493488
Neither Tim nor Sam have ever been funny
>>
>>83495479
DELET THIS
>>
>>83491335
>"I live in a working class neighbourhood"

wgat did he mean by that?
>>
>>83491335

tim blew it
being liberal is fine but being a butthurt liberal that can't handle anyone remotely disagreeing with them is unacceptable. didn't he used to make fun of douches like himself? shouldn't he be making fun of the kathy griffiths of the world?

stfu you are rich and famous but your opinion on politics is as important as eugene the streetcleaner

and it was all free real estate, free for his taking
>>
>>83495479
Absolutely this.
>>
>>83491335
he joined a cult
>>
>>83491691
I don't care I love tim & eric shit. "can I get another plant in here?"
>>
so pathetic when people stop enjoying someones content because they disagree with their political opinion.
>>
>>83496589
nigga only some loser polfags give a fuck bout twitter and sam hyde LOL. if u get swept up in the wind of 4chan shit thats on you
>>
>>83496600

what
>>
>>83496589

it's not disagree, it's that we don't want to have their opinions endlessly vomited on them.

instead of just enjoying his work, I have to have him massaging my shoulders and whispering in my ear his opinions and lectures

he has become a condescending prick
>>
>>83496659

wahh why are people being social on social media :(

its okay when people i agree with share their political opinions in fact i am much for that...its just that when people i dont agree with preach their opinions its literally like they are vomiting on me.
>>
>>83496132
He probably does now that his wife divorced him +alimony. He only makes like $125,000 even though he has like 4 shows on AS and lives in California no way can he afford that
>>
>>83496589
yea, what tim did was pretty low, I guess in election times everyone needs to demonstrate loyalty or something
>>
>>83496589
I still enjoy his old t&e stuff for what it's worth
but to ignore the obvious dip in quality as he became more sanctimonious is to be sticking your head in the dirt
>>
Who got that picture of Sam sucking a dick?

I'm looking for some real comedy.
>>
>>83496989
This. I still go back and watch the pre-billion dollar movie stuff. Everything after Awesome Show has reeked of bitter smugness.
>>
>>83491525
The impotence in this one, it's uncanny.
>>83491590
Youtube will always be there for you, Sam.
>>
>>83492021
They're also diabetic and can't leave the basement, so it evens out.
>>
>>83493488
Sam is not a comedian. You're an easily coerced idiot who looks up to the prick because he supports your daddy.
>>
A L I M O N Y
>>
>>83496716

i generally agree with him
he was able to get his politics across even with t&e

he has become an insufferable twat in the past few years and it's impacting everything, not just his social media stuff

he's pathetic
>>
>>83498486

this describes the majority of tims fanbase
"lol look at the black guy try to sing and the old people omg they are SO OLD and look tim has a MULLET HOLY FUCK FLYOVER STATES"
>>
File: 1496412190268.jpg (2KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496412190268.jpg
2KB, 123x125px
mfw /tv/ is almost exclusively Sam and Tim samefagging with each other

kinda sad, kinda gay tbqhwyf
>>
>>83498675
MDE WP was kino.
>>
>>83491691
>kino
who even says this even anymore? fucking newfags
>>
>>83491731

You literally need to go back.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.