[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck was his problem /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: travis-bickle.jpg (632KB, 1200x833px) Image search: [Google]
travis-bickle.jpg
632KB, 1200x833px
what the fuck was his problem /tv/?
>>
File: 103408671931.jpg (13KB, 378x301px) Image search: [Google]
103408671931.jpg
13KB, 378x301px
>crazy enough to not only plan out a vigilante massacre but also an assassination of the president
>still doesnt have the balls to go out and get a damn gf to calm down his psycho-autism
>>
>>83489068
what was even the point of this movie
>about to go full psycho and murder the president
>fake-out
>run to the prostitute house and murder everyone
>"lol we forgive you nice work"
>the end
???
>>
lazy ass meme, kill yourself shitposter
>>
>>83489667
travis represents trump according to robert de negro.
also travis is a total psycho and there's no underlying message to the movie he says
>>
>>83489667
This desu. Went the wrong direction. The Man Who Stole the Sun was much better.
>>
Travs Bickle was a hero who kept the mean streets of New York City safe for law abiding citizens.

He literally did nothing wrong.

He is, dare I say, OUR MAN!
>>
You would have thought Scorsese would be based because of this film but then he goes and make wolf of wallstreet which is the most degenerate flick I've ever seen.
>>
>>83489068
What an absolute cuck. What he should've done is move to a rurual/suburban area and find a redpilled gf and vote for Trump
>>
File: cabwoj.jpg (397KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cabwoj.jpg
397KB, 800x800px
The scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, and the shit if I had to hazard a guess.
>>
He was originally gonna be a racist and the pedos were gonna be black but the studio changed it
>>
>>83490598
>based
>degenerate

Cringe. Back to /pol/
>>
>>83489068
Isolation
>>
>>83490038
When did you realize De Niro is a hack, /tv/?
>>
>>83490715
>isolation
yet he has the most fucking interactive-social-normie job ever, driving a cab and meeting tons of people every single damn day lol. he should be charismatic as fuck and normie as fuck within the first week of working a job like that...
not to mention hes not even a neet living off welfare or something..
>>
>>83490676
I only started using "based" after coming to /tv/ but I admit I don't like it mostly because it's a nigger meme, but "degenerate" is a pretty descriptive word, sometimes subjective but in this case I don't think anyone would disagree with me.
>>
WE are the people
>>
>>83490835
No. There's dozens of ways of talking to people without relating to them. I talk to people at work all the time and it's this fake little happy positive personality I made up to get through surface social interactions as painlessly as possible.
But a normie like you wouldn't know.
>>
>>83490835
You're fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>83489239
Iktf
>>
>>83490676
Based is a nigger word. How is it /pol/?
>>
>>83489068
as time goes by, the more I think of Bickle as the average american
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.