[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Knight of Cups?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: knight-of-cups-poster.jpg (693KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
knight-of-cups-poster.jpg
693KB, 1280x1810px
>>
>>83488171
11/10

VOYAGE OF TIME BLU RAY WHEN
>>
>>83488171
>I'M KINO
>>
Hershlag ruined it
>>
>>83488171
nicee
>>
File: froggy.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
froggy.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
pretty great, almost as good as To the Wonder
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 400x500px
I was planning on watching it for my Precious Hershlag, but it was unwatchable and she didnt show up until the end. I ended up fast-forwarding and fapping to her foot worship scene
>>
I wish I could've seen it in theaters.
>>
>>83489017
here scenes were unintentionally funny
T6he film itself is meaningless crap from a Hollywood hack who is incapable of making a real movie, has to resort to fake artsy fartsy and let people think he is a genius of sort
>>
>>83489229
Try to name a better mainstream american director.
>>
I'm too much a pleb to understand these movies
>>
This guy's great at visuals, and I loved the pompous words about human souls remembering the joy they used to feel in heaven. I wish there were movies that could combine Malick's visuals and actually coherent stories.
>>
>>83491172
the new world is pretty coherent
>>
Lt. Dangle was the key. Four hours on the cutting room floor.
>>
Best borekino since Mr. Nobody
>>
>>83491490
I mean, not necessarily Malick's movies. There's a bunch of directors who jerk off to visuals but they don't like coherent stories. I want a crossover between visuals and story
>>
>>83492108
try fallen angels or chungking express. fallen angels is like knight of cups but more coherent.
>>
>>83488171
fucking hate how long dubsman's sleeves are on the poster so Ill never see this movie tbQh
>>
File: cb.jpg (41KB, 728x610px) Image search: [Google]
cb.jpg
41KB, 728x610px
>>83492244
your reasoning is very logical and doesnt have anything to do with autism.
>>
>>83488171
Must be Knight of A Cups.
>>
>>83492391
Thanks, doc
>>
Was somewhat ambivalent to it at first, though I liked it more than TTW, but I couldn't help but think about it for the rest of the week. I eventually rewatched it and a lot of it suddenly clicked and I ended up crying.
>>
>>83491172
Credit for the cinematography goes to the cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki (Gravity, Birdman, The Revenant)
>>
His worst. Song to Song is so much better.
>>
>>83493048
Watch Days Of Heaven and never repeat what you just said.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.