[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: DBVIs_UU0AAuJLk.jpg (40KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
DBVIs_UU0AAuJLk.jpg
40KB, 640x368px
Apologize right now
>>
she has done this herself
>>
File: Brianna.jpg (39KB, 479x553px) Image search: [Google]
Brianna.jpg
39KB, 479x553px
>when for the briefest of moments you want to apologise to your target, but then you remember you're a jew so you should play the victim
>>
She should just take her own life
>>
>Sure I held a realistic bloodied decapitated head of him BUT HE MADE A DISMISSIVE TWEET, HE'S THE REAL BULLY!
>>
>>83481793
This

>>83481735
No, because Apparently it's all Trump's fault. You know Trump, starting fires all up in women's crotches.

>>83481798
If she did that she'd be beyond all pain. I want her to live so she could suffer humiliation after humiliation.
>>
>>83481902
Look at the bigger picture: all white guys everywhere caused her to schedule that photo shoot.
>>
the jew cries out as it strikes you.
>>
>The jewess cries out in pain as she strikes you
>>
>>83481704
>hold up decapitated model of president
>people ask what the fuck is wrong with you
>cry and say that the president made you do this

I don't know if I should be confused or impressed.
>>
>>83481704
>WAHHH, I SIT UP HERE ON MY IVORY TOWERS AND COMPLAIN ABOUT A PRESIDENT WHOSE POLICIES WILL NEVER AFFECT ME!

This is why I hate celebrities chiming on shit.
>>
File: kathy2.jpg (50KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
kathy2.jpg
50KB, 600x570px
YOU DID THIS TO ME GOYIM
>>
She's not a jude, she's irish. Her lawyer on the other hand, is a jude
>>
>>83482295

If I'm not mistaken this makes her Jewish as well.
>>
>>83481704
Pathetic.
>>
>>83482192
>WAHHH NOTHING EVER AFFECTS CELEBRITIES NO MATTER WHAT IT IS DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY ORANGE CHEETO MAN
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.