[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have to watch the seasons in order or can I start from the 3rd?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: fargo_xlg.jpg (615KB, 1028x1500px) Image search: [Google]
fargo_xlg.jpg
615KB, 1028x1500px
Do I have to watch the seasons in order or can I start from the 3rd?
>>
>>83479042
Yes, the only thing is that the movie, s1 and s2 have a few references to each other so it's best to watch those in order, not necessary though.
>>
>>83479042
Don't bother with 3 mate, it's shit. Watch 1 and 2. 1 is probably the best and closest to the film.
>>
>>83479042
Why would you start watching on anything other than the first season?
>>
>>83479042

They're unrelated stories, watch them in any order.
>>
>>83479686
Isn't this some sort of anthology show that has a new story and new characters every season?
>>
>>83479712
Yes, but why would you choose to watch a season that's worse than the others, and that isn't even finished?
>>
>>83479042
There are connections but they are mostly standalone. However season 3 just made the most direct tie in to date, as the ending to the latest episode implies that a character from season 1 might have returned for a supporting role here.
>>
>>83479686
I second this, anthology or not
>>
>>83479463
>>83479741
This.

3 is awful so far. 1 is the best. 2 was more Pulp Fiction than Fargo but still good.
>>
>>83479712
Still don't understand why you wouldn't start on S1
>>
>>83479741
Maybe because it's the current one and he can watch it along with everyone else and then go back and catch up on the others later
>>
>>83479847
He could watch 2 seasons in a week then start the 3rd before the next episode. Besides, 3 is shit, he isn't missing much apart from MEW posting
>>
>>83479847
who is this and are they of age?
>>
>>83479847
I guess that's a fair reason, but like someone else said, there's a character from Season 1 who may tie into this season. Might as well watch it from the beginning.

Also Season 1 is a joy to watch.
>>
this show is better binged anyway so by the time you've finished the first 2 the 3rd should be over.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.