[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What comedians have you seen live? Seeing pic related in a few days.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

What comedians have you seen live?
Seeing pic related in a few days.
>>
none stand up comedy is about as reddit as it gets
>>
I saw Stella once
>>
>>83478382
I saw Omid Djalili in my reddit days
>>
File: 1465910149487.jpg (75KB, 425x285px) Image search: [Google]
1465910149487.jpg
75KB, 425x285px
RIP
>>
File: Rev2.jpg (44KB, 920x633px) Image search: [Google]
Rev2.jpg
44KB, 920x633px
>>83478382
rev obadiah steppenwolfe
>>
>>83478382

I didnt know Prince did stand up
>>
File: frankie boyle.jpg (36KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
frankie boyle.jpg
36KB, 900x600px
>>83478382
>>
Dave
Chris Rock
Jerry Seinfeld
Hannibal Burress

Dave was disappointing because he caught some faggot recording him early into his set and was pretty tame the rest of the set.
Chris was the best.
Jerry and Hannibal were very good.
>>
Carlin twice
Gallagher
Brian Regan
Judah Friedlander
The Cuck King himself.
>>
>>83478382
Jerry Seinfeld.

Also saw Carlos Mencia when I was deployed. It was free. Getting shot at was better.
>>
>>83478722
Lol he wasn't that bad
>>
>>83478995
No, I'm joking. He actually wasn't terrible and in all honesty I respect any comedian who bothers to go out of his way to entertain people on deployment

>no conservative figures ever came besides country musicians

Gets the old noggin' joggin'
>>
Jo Koy

Dude was pretty funny, especially when he was improvising with the audience.
>>
Bill Burr
Louis CK
Christopher Titus
Kyle Kinane
Marc Maron
Sarah Silverman
Joey Diaz

And a shit load of others at comedy festivals I can't remember.
Silverman was the worst. It was at a festival, she only did a 15 minute set and it was literally just her whining about politics. Kyle Kinane was probably my favorite, but it was a smaller room and I'm a huge fan of his stuff. Burr and CK were both excellent as well, but they were in stadiums/theaters respectively and that kind of detracts from the feel of a comedy show in my opinion.
>>
Lewis Black.

Best comedian
>>
>>83479858
Oh, and like ten years ago I was in NYC and wandered into a random little comedy club. The last guy to perform was a short bald guy that did a bunch of dirty sex jokes. At the time I had no idea who he was but looking back now I'm like 90% sure it was Jim Nortan.
>>
File: Bonus Achieved.jpg (14KB, 236x335px) Image search: [Google]
Bonus Achieved.jpg
14KB, 236x335px
>>83480038
>Jim Nortan
>>
>>83480038
Why was gym hilarious on o and a but shit in stand up?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.