[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck is the trailer, Franco?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: disaster-artist.jpg (106KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
disaster-artist.jpg
106KB, 598x598px
Where the fuck is the trailer, Franco?
>>
They didn't need one
>>
>>83476912
Is that Nathan Fielder?
Is that why season 4 is taking so long?
>>
>>83476912
Trailer will be out in the fall.
>>
>>83477058
season 4 will probably be different from the first 3, will probably have lots of celebrities in it. Hopefully it won't go to shit like the eric andre show
>>
>>83477141

James Franco is a faggot I hope he gets found out for making up lawsuits with Lana del Rey
>>
>>83477946
No I'm not.
>>
>>83477058
>Is that Nathan Fielder?
Yes. He's playing the actor who played the Psychologist.
>>
>>83478040

Yes you are. Not in a gay way, in a Youre a fucking tool.

>maybe if you and Vince weren't so busy playing Grabass with eachother you wouldn't have missed the boat

Fuck you franco. You're a piece of shit
>>
>>83477946
james franco is a polymath and a downright good guy and a quality goofster to boot. you can find sausage party at your local redbox
>>
File: 1488587307975.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488587307975.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>83477058
Rumor is the whole thing's a gag for his third season, hence no trailer, everyone at the festival 'premiere' was rused, even Tommy, and the public, should make for a funny episode in any case.
>>
>>83478414
The movie has already been shown to critics and reviews are already out. As amazing as that would be, it simply won't be.
>>
File: wiseau.gif (2MB, 400x255px) Image search: [Google]
wiseau.gif
2MB, 400x255px
>>83478414
>>83478502
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-TR5CS8Kws&t=4s
>>
>>83478622
??? is there a hidden message I'm missing here
>>
>>83478787
There are hidden messages everywhere when it comes to Tommy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ6mdxbCHI0
>>
>>83478622
Oh god, don't tell me that dude weed lmao faggot is in it.
>>
>>83478957
he's only a producer
>>
>>83478957
He plays Sandy, so he'll be in it a decent amount.
>>
>>83478848
In Greg Sestero's book he says that someone pointed out that the set was too bare, so Tommy went out to grab picture frames that happened to use photos of spoons as placeholders, and Tommy was in a rush to start filming so they just kept the spoon photos.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.