[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other than the baneposting, why do people like this movie? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: wat da frick.png (456KB, 676x598px) Image search: [Google]
wat da frick.png
456KB, 676x598px
Other than the baneposting, why do people like this movie? The cinematography was... ok at best, and the bane voice over was horribly done, the only good part was the plane scene and even at that it was comical, much like when Batman found Bane at the last fight.
>>
>>83475899
Because the majority of audiences have shit taste. Why'd you even have to ask this question?
>>
>>83475899
No idea, it was close to being Suicide Squad / Civil War levels of bad
>>
>>83475899
>"The cinematography was... ok at best."
For you
>>
>>83475899
The whole Batman trilogy was shit.
>>
>>83475899
Weakest entry in the Nolan Batman Trilogy and overall a meh film. Sadly the best superhero flick DC/WB would produce for like five years.
>>
Nolan is pretty good director. He can make a mediocre flick look like Kino to normies.
>>
File: catwoman.jpg (36KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
catwoman.jpg
36KB, 428x640px
>>83475899
Talking about the entertainment level its been a long time since i watched those movies

Batman Begins had the most interesting story. The Dark Knight is the most consistent. TDKR had higher highs. The centerpieces like the fight scene underground and all the stuff that happened when the city was under siege was amazing but the ending for example, was a little too rushed in my opinion the movie should of been 3 Hours long.
>>
This movie has some of the worst writing of any Nolan film, and that's saying a lot.
>>
File: bane.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>83475899
>Fuck Off
>>
>>83475899

It is good as it gets when it comes to making a gritty realistic superhero movie.

Not perfect but good enough to be 7.5/10
>>
baneposting became and stayed a thing for a few years because it was all about pointing out how utterly horrid the movie was, and upset people trying to force themselves to think its good because TDK was good.
>>
>>83475899
it built hype from heath ledger's death and started WB/DC's "dumb plot but it's ok when you're DARK" illusion
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.