[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are inclusive shows in danger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 36

File: Screenshot_20170602-071512.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170602-071512.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Are inclusive shows in danger?
>>
>>83474238
No. Sense8 was over budget and under viewed. Shows are cancelled all the time.

Can't wait for Dear White People getting thrown out next year, either
>>
Does a kike shit in the woods
>>
>>83474238
The Get Down had a lot of problems behind scenes so of course it was cancelled due to racism.
>>
>>83474238
>I DON'T CARE IF THE SHOW IS LOSING YOU MONEY KEEP IT ON BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE
>>
>>83474238
People blame white people for not watching enough TV shows with other races. It's a little funny to be honest. It's like women complaining that men don't care about movies about women.
>>
>>83474238
What??? Diversity isn't the awnser?

Haven't you been watching MTV's decoded, you problematic shitlords???
>>
>>83474238

These shows aren't inclusive theyre super exclusive

While it's great to see positive black centric shows it still doesn't address the problem that pedowood is run by a gay elite called the velvet mafia

Once this mafia is taken out, we willl have good shows and no false flag terrorist attacks

But until then we will all be persecuted and manipulated by this group of angry gay men
>>
>>83474238
Praise kek my brothers
>>
File: ronaldreagan.jpg (13KB, 250x359px) Image search: [Google]
ronaldreagan.jpg
13KB, 250x359px
>>83474322
>>
>>83474238

>inclusive
>100% black males
>>
How do we save them, /tv/ros?
>>
>>83474322
GOD BLESS
>>
>>83474238

WHY NOBODY SEE MUH NIGGERS AND DEGENERATES SHOWS???

WAAAAAH WAAAAH
WAAAAAH

go fuck yourselves you fucking (((them)))
>>
>>83474322
People vote with their wallets and time.

I love how progressive libs get butt mad when they realize their ideology is a lie.
>>
>>83474258
>Dear White People
((They've)) been suspiciously downplaying viewing figures, instead pushing on about how well it has been received and how progressive it is. It won't get renewed.
>>
>>83474238
honestly it just proves we have a long way to go with tolerance in this country when white people are too racist to give shows like this a chance
>>
>>83474238
I enjoyed The Get Down but it was obvious that they ran out of money in the second half by padding it with those animated segments (which are supposed to be invokative of Soul Sonic Fource comics I get it but it but it was still obviously a relatively cheap way to do scenes without filming period sets & costumes) and the ending was rushed. A lot the arcs for the characters in the second half wasn't as satisfying as the first either. So I understand why it was cancelled.
>>
>all black cast

Maybe people wanted shows with a little diversity for a change
>>
>>83474322
>No one watched.
I watched it and I've been wanting the time I spent watching it back ever since
>>
>>83474238
Is that the fat albert live show?
>>
>>83474477
But Anon, the argument SJWs give on why we need more empowered LGBT, minorities and women characters is that they can't look up to straight white male characters so if they aren't expected to identify with us then why should we be expected to identify with them?
>>
File: KhZOzMF.jpg (101KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KhZOzMF.jpg
101KB, 1000x1000px
>>83474477
>>
>>83474238
Golly I fucking HOPE so.

I don't want to see anything just made for the sake of inclusiveness or message. Casting should only be appropriate for the story.

Show me a good movie with token diversity. I don't mean different people who fit the story, I mean unrealistic tokenism. There isn't such a movie.
>>
File: 1493801561096.jpg (68KB, 390x525px) Image search: [Google]
1493801561096.jpg
68KB, 390x525px
>>83474322
This. White men wins again.
>>
>>83474477
It's a show for the LGBT community.

Shouldn't they be coming out in their droves to support it? Surely they aren't just streaming and downloading...
>>
>>83474519
>ywn be such a colossal sociopath that you literally can't relate to a character as a human being unless they're gay and black
>>
>>83474238
>diverse
>>
>>83474238
You mean people won't stand still for condescending racist lectures? Didn't see that one coming. Oh wait -
>>
File: 1496378424949.jpg (179KB, 1260x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1496378424949.jpg
179KB, 1260x1248px
Yes, they are. We don't want your cancerous propaganda.
>>
>>83474478
The first season cost 110 million and they ran out of cash half way? fucking hell matey.
>>
>>83474571
To leftists diversity means less (or no) white people.
>>
>>83474322
This.

It's the inherent flaw of poststructuralism, upon which left identity politics are based. They think that reality is purely the product of language and representation, so that therefore if they show and constantly talk about diversity, the culture will come to embrace it.

Actually, it's the other way around. Media reflects REALITY. Reality comes first, social norms follow after it. Reality is not contingent on language.

But these people will have to learn the hard way, like trying to force female action heroes on young girls who naturally just want to play with dolls and pretend to be a wife and mother. Not because they were programmed to, but because it is in their biology.

Reality will win. And I say, fuck any message that goes against reality, no matter how 'nice' it sounds.
>>
>>83474541
LGBT IS 2-3% of the population. You've put yourself in a tough position when you decided to pander to such a tiny group.
>>
>>83474600
Yes, because look at all the Asians and Latinos in there
>>
>>83474630
I think theLGB part is more like 10% the T part is like .5%
>>
>>83474630
>2-3% of the population is responsible for 50% of the spread of AIDS
Really joggin' the noggin'
>>
File: 6514651631.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
6514651631.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>>83474668

Really get those neutrinos colliding doesn't it?
>>
>>83474238
what kind of faggot watches something for the sole reason that its "inclusive" or "diverse"
>>
>>83474656
10% is not even close. It's 2-3% of population for the whole LGBT community. It's such a small community to appeal just to that community is just not smart financially.
>>
>>83474656
>Is more like 10%

It isn't. That's more than double the actual statistic.
>>
>>83474656
Congrats. You fell for the (((media)))'s propaganda.

>April 2011 by the Williams Institute estimated that 3.8 percent of Americans identified as gay/lesbian, bisexual, or transgender: 1.7 percent as lesbian or gay, 1.8 percent as bisexual, and 0.3 percent as transgender.

>Studies from several nations, including the U.S., conducted at varying time periods, have produced a statistical range of 1.2 to 6.8 percent of the adult population identifying as LGBT
>>
>>83474656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxbvVPMUXU4
>>
>>83474428
>>83474451
They're literally out of touch with reality. I quote Kevin Sorbo who said of Hollywood, "They're of the mind that we're all entitled to our rights so as long as we use our rights to agree solely with their wrongs." And Kevin Sorbo said that years ago way before the cry baby fall out over Hillary's crushing defeat. It's like some crazy SJW a friend of mine dated. She wanted us to double date but her 'girl' associate turned out to be a dude in drag. WTF. Then she got all offended, "You're a bigot and if he's your friend you're a bigot too." Friend told her in no uncertain terms to fuck off. She wanted me to be cool with going on a double date--- or any date---with a dude in a dress. They're so out of touch with reality. It's like that black guy who was on True Blood. They wanted him to make out with another guy, he said no, and this was after several articles praising an actress on a HBO series who refused to do nudity. They were all like, "She's so brave, so daring and it's her body, no one can tell her what to do with her body." The black guy however, "Oh he's a bigot, making out with another man is no big deal. They need to fire him from True Blood." And he got fired. The Cognitive Dissonance is strong with these idiots.

>>83474488
To be fair I saw three episodes of it. All I can remember is fags hating on trannie because Trannie is an out cast or something. Didn't know that shit cost them 9 million an episode though.

>>83474519
It's really telling when they're trying to appease 2% of the population. It's like when Obama went out of his way to fuck over the other 90% of us so that fags could pretend to be what they're not; normal.

They're not at all, normal.

>>83474538
It's so awesome. I can't contain my joy.

>>83474656
It's literally 2%. Did you know fags attacked those who did statistics. Even Shrinks who interviewed them had to change their tunes to avoid harrasment.
>>
I liked the get down, though I really feel like it told the story perfectly fine. What else could they have done with it, even if luran wasn't a complete autist and got it cancelled? Only thing I can think of is an anthology style show where they cover a different cultural/musical movement. The new wave scene would have been cool
>>
>>83474668
>>83474716
Dykes account for 27% of All abuse cases against women even though they're less than 2% of any population. Among bisexual women the abuse was 34%. Fag men account for 50% of all AIDS cases and They're the majority when it comes to STDs and infection rates. And they're less than 2%. These people are disgusting and they behave inhumanly. Of course you're not allowed to call a spade a spade anymore.
>>
>>83474322
How the fuck was sense 8 9 million per episode? Bunch of no name cast and the effects weren't anything special.
>>
>>83474895
Money laundering.
>>
>>83474477
ĆŰĆĶ
>>
>>83474915
Shiiiiieet how did I not immediately think that.
>>
>>83474730

Apparently no-one, since they're all being cancelled.
>>
>>83474895
50,000 main characters
>>
>>83474238
Maybe they should include good writing and exclude political and social agendas.
>>
>>83474895
I read it was because of how it was shoot namely the locations which would be a nightmare for a small production team to say nothing for a larger team. Could you imagine flying your entire team half way around the world for a few shots you could have done for cheaper on a studio lot? Show was so mediocre though.

>>83474951
Nothing remotely relivent or good is allowed to be produced. Even netflix is controlled by the Cultural Marxist Jew. It's not like they could grab you or I off the street and put together a kick ass series. They have to go through the Jewish system, which is fucked system.
>>
>tranny and nigger shit cancelled
>iron fist which caused every sjw and opportunistic gook actor to spit the dummy did better numbers than luke cage and jessica jones and will get a new season

Netflix is pretty based with it's accurate ratings and cancelling progressive trash shows even if it still greenlights them in the first place
>>
>>83474630
Probably why Sense8 was cancelled than.

Truth is, white straight people are still the biggest watchers of this medium legally. Sure, blacks and the LGBT community promote this stuff, but they watch it on streams, downloads, or alternatively don't watch it at all and post about it on Tumblr
>>
>>83474968
>Nothing remotely relivent or good is allowed to be produced
And that's why shows are being cancelled. Not that they take any notice of how many shows without agendas are canned every year because diversity is all anyone sees.
>>
>Blackish
>still on a premier network
>still has an almost exclusively black cast
>has been for several years
>still a popular show

these special snowflakes cannot AT ALL consider that a show could be panned because of mediocre writing and acting
>>
>>83475003
Remember how good Everybody Hates Chris was? Or the Bernie Mac show?
>>
>>83474895
travel expenses to shoot all over the world
>>
>>83475003
also shows like scandal and how to get away with murder are huge and have black leads

american gods seems popular too
>>
File: 1495322137809.gif (2MB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
1495322137809.gif
2MB, 460x258px
>>83474322

$9 Million per episode
>>
>>83475078
>american gods seems popular too

it's getting 600,000 viewers per episode.
>>
>>83474538
Yeah man totally meanwhile 99% of "white" actors and actresses are actually jews, the directors are Jews, the producers are Jews. The white man is pig frolicking his own feces. Wake up sheep.
>>
>>83474951
Hollywood has scripts in their vault that would revolutionize movies and the industry. But those scripts are not Cultural Marxist or diverse. The problem with those scripts, and with any we'd produce is that our scripts would be about empowerment of our way of life, about empowering young men and women to want to be awesome in a Judeo Christian Western Society. Our stories would be about our core values and our core traditionalist gospels; It'd be about our God given right to be awesome. but these sjw cucks can't handle that and that's because they're scum their Cultural Marxism originated with the school of Frankfurt. Those Jewish bastards ran from Hitler and a few found themselves on school campuses and in Hollywood in the 40's and from then to now they've done all within their power to fuck us over. Any form of masculinity and Judeo Christian Western Capitalistic ideology is spat upon. Movies that would inspire you to be a better lover, a better citizenry, a better father, a better son, a better co worker, a more moral thinker and decider, a better worker and a more responsible buyer, a saver of your money and investor in things that's righteous and true to our way of life or anything that could make you a fellow church goer to the greater Monastery that is the intrinsic Capitalistic values and how it can be built upon for future generations, is frowned upon. They're all about mindless entertainment and cultural Marxist bullshit.
>>
Black people can't afford cable/netflix.

They only watch regular tv shows.

/thread and go fuck yourselves you crackers
>>
>inclusive
>all niggers
>>
>>83475111
guess it does well in streaming because it got a season 2
>>
>>83474238
I identify as a black hawk helicopter and this show excluded people who identify as me.
>>
>>83475234
I'm chargin ma laser! XD
>>
>>83475002
You set up a streaming service or any type of entertainment, to not be black listed you have to fill a quota. Diversity, check, Fags, check, feminism, check, Chrisitianity is the bad guy, check, all forms of Islam including extremism is good, check, white males are bad, check, it's okay for kids to be fags and it should be encouraged, check, immigrants are awesome people and you should let them rape yourself, your wife, and your new born, check, check and check.

And if you don't do it their way well you can't use these production companies, or these actors or you can't rent these production equipments and you can't use this distrubutor and you can't use this cable provider or this thing you can't utilize and you have to get a local license that permits you to shoot in this city but to get this license you have to apply to some board that's run by the Jew who won't allow you to shoot because you've not fulfilled your quota. It's all one big fucking Cultural Marxist Jew monopoly. You almost have to kill people to change it. They've lobbied to the tunes of several billion to have it as is. The shortest solution is to kill those causing it and through fear of death you'll cause it to change. It's the same thing with the EU. I's exactly the same. You literally have to kill a group of people to cause a change because there's no legal way you can cause a change on your own. They lobby the congress to do it their way so good luck trying to force them through congress.
>>
>>83475294
>Diversity, check, Fags, check, feminism, check, Chrisitianity is the bad guy, check, all forms of Islam including extremism is good, check, white males are bad, check, it's okay for kids to be fags and it should be encouraged, check, immigrants are awesome people and you should let them rape yourself, your wife, and your new born, check, check and check.
Daredevil didn't do any of these things and it's always referred to as one of Netflix's best shows. Stranger Things doesn't, either.
>>
>>83475147
Dude shut the fuck up you schizo
>>
>>83474238
>inclusive
>all black cast

Shes either trolling or really stupid.
>>
>>83474238
Clickbait trash from SJWs.

Inclusive shows are not in danger. They just need to stop making absolutely outrageous budgets for those shows.

The people writing these articles know this, but outrage sells papers/generates clicks.
>>
>>83474238
>Are 90% of shows in danger?
I think they'll be fine.
>>
Time to go back to the subtle route of shoving "diversity" down our throats.
>>
File: 1484950786348.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1484950786348.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>83475147
excellent post.
>>
>>83474668
>1 in 6 gay and bisexual men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime, including 1 in 2 black/African Americanb gay and bisexual men, 1 in 4 Hispanic/Latinoc gay and bisexual men, and 1 in 11 white gay and bisexual men.
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
>>
>>83475549
Come on, you and I know that "inclusive" is just code for "not straight/white/male".
>>
>>83474619
That is patently untrue, propaganda will always sway the masses in the end. These shows are not made to make money.
>>
File: 1416350805741.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1416350805741.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>83474322
right on
>>
>>83475480
Who made Stranger Things? What time period is stranger things based on and who are the characters and are is there room for the addition of more diverse characters post first season? Just you wait. Daredevil's Marvel who at the time had a shit tonne of diversity going on with their mags. Let's let in Daredevil now and Angela of Valhalla next. Happily Angela of Valhalla was canceled. NO one cared about dyke feminist. So it was cut. And they cried and they bitched and they cried, "the fans are so bigoted." I remember reading this feminist dyke writer who was pandering to the SJWs on twitter, "We did all you asked but no one read our books." And then some feminist dyke responded, "We wanted to be sure you guys were on the mark, you were so I had so much going on, I couldn't keep up with everyone that came out." Just you wait though, Stranger things cast already proved themselves to be Leftie bastards at the awards so just you wait.

>>83475546
Good rebuttal you have there, leftie.

>>83475748
Thank you.
>>
>>83474322
Amen brother
>>
>>83475147
Lmao holy shit mate you're pulling shit out of your ass. Are you Alex Jones?
>>
>>83475985
You're new here and you're probably one of those people who believes in the greater good of others. When it comes to most people you'd be right but there are some, less than a percent of all Jews on earth that's out to shit on you and all you hold dear. But you want to play dumb and ignorant So go back to sleep, there's nothing for you here.
>>
I remember the uproar over Larry Wilmore's cancellation. So is programming featuring minorities just not supposed to be held to the same standard as other white/straight programming? Isn't that kind of insulting?
>>
>Cosby show
>fresh prince
>good times
>the Jeffersons
>Sanford and son
>all massive hits
>nope white people too rayciss for black tv to succeed
>>
>>83474322
How long until they declare capitalism the enemy and demand diverse shows to be subsidized?

I know the BBC in the UK is doing something like that already.
>>
>people actually think business would get rid of something making them money because it has gay people or blacks, etc

kek, netflix would fund a series about bestiality if it would make them money
>>
File: 1482472457536.gif (564KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482472457536.gif
564KB, 200x200px
>>83475120
>>
>>83474322
WE DID IT REDDIT
>>
>>83476074
there was an uproar? did they watch the show
>>
>>83476210
>How long until they declare capitalism the enemy

That day can't come soon enough.
>>
>>83474895
Hormones for the wangoutskies.
>>
File: 1472463563231.jpg (13KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472463563231.jpg
13KB, 360x240px
>>83476369
You are looking forward to throwing some commies out of Helicopters aren't you?
>>
>>83476300
Well yes. These were all mediocre shows tho, shit like Star Wars or Hidden Figrues made a shitload of dosh.
>>
>>83474614
It really is, usually only the left mobilizes to boycott things though. So corporations usually pander to them.
>>
File: Swastiget.jpg (158KB, 933x535px) Image search: [Google]
Swastiget.jpg
158KB, 933x535px
>>83476348
I bet you actually believe that too. You poor bastard.
>>
File: fags.jpg (46KB, 591x960px) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
46KB, 591x960px
>>83474614
>I'm getting goosebumps because of the levels of assblasted the special interest groups and SJWs are experiencing.
>>
>>83476445
WE DID IT AGAIN REDDIT
>>
>>83474322
Hopefully The Witcher will be white and based as fuck.
>>
>>83474571
What is that show about?
>inb4 it's about blacks in the 70s
>>
>>83476488
we cloesd there pool4epiclulz
>>
>>83476548
WE KEEP DOING IT REDDIT
>>
>>83474238
What about an EXCLUSIVELY black show is supposed to be inclusive?
>>
>>83476355
Nobody watches or buys any of this shit, they only demand people keep making it.
>>
>>83476568
>christianity
>capitalism

Pick one and only one friendo.
>>
>>83476568
Honestly I don't give a fuck about the UK and Germany.
The rest of the world can go fuck itself.
>>
>>83476429
And then we punish the Corporations for not pandering to us, the consumer instead of a bunch of cry baby special interest pricks.

>>83476491
I hope so. Maybe the advent of the Trump Administration will swing the pendulum where it belongs, back on the side of righteousness. But one can only hope.
>>
File: crowderhqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
crowderhqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>83476568
>>
I'm black and I hate when shows cater to race.

If that's all you have going for yourself then the show itself wont be good.
>>
>LE WE DID IT REDDIT WHITE MEN ARE REDDIT 4CHAN IS ABOUT DIVERSITY
Lol triggered as fuck. Go cry about your homosexual show somewhere else
>>
>>83476616
I think you'll find you stand out as a freakish embarrassment even amongst people who might otherwise be expected to share at least some of your views, anon.
>>
>>83476300

Exactly there's plenty of shows about or heavily feature non-whites and gays out there that are doing just fine and are in no danger of cancellation. Trying to a bunch of unrelated financial decisions by several unrelated companies into some massive conspiracy to keep down blacks and fags is just retarded.
>>
>>83476690
You are terrifyingly stupid and ignorant. Christianity is absolutely opposed to capitalism and if you can't see it it's either because you're a retard or have no idea what either is about. Fuck off
>>
>>83476670
The massive conspiracy's against overreactive neckbeard incels, apparently.
>>
yeah, they have data at Netflix. They know when they have a nigger fucking a white woman that it's an automatic fast forward for at least half the population, they keep track of that shit.
>>
File: 1481837687670.jpg (69KB, 738x606px) Image search: [Google]
1481837687670.jpg
69KB, 738x606px
Sounds like diversity... is our weakness.
>>
>>83476664
One has to be like Sidious, you gradually introduce your ideas until you've insidiously dismantled their foundation.
>>
>>83476690
Where are you pasting this shit from?
>>
>>83476772
That'd usurp time and effort you can't spare from whinging on /tv/, anon.
>>
>>83476768
>goldstein

Every fucking time
>>
>>83476772
Is that your line? Is that how you're gonna change the world, by copying a cartoonish Star Wars villain?
>>
File: hand.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
hand.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>
>>83476791
There's many parts to a machine, and one of those parts is a read out display, the heavy lifting parts are usually hidden and the display is right there in your face. The heavy lifting devices doesn't display and the display doesn't lift heavy objects.
Karl Marx never did shit. .He spoke. Adolf Hitler never did shit, he spoke. Not everyone's a doer, some are speakers, and only speakers.
>>
File: tardcouple.jpg (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
tardcouple.jpg
18KB, 300x250px
>>83476871
>With Reading comes a higher understanding of all things

That's what I thought. Then you posted.
>>
>>83476917
But you're not even a speaker, anon.
>>
>>83476917
Hitler was a solider unlike that NEET piece of Jewish shit known as Karl Marx.
>>
File: jesus is.jpg (66KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
jesus is.jpg
66KB, 600x669px
>>83476953
>>
>>83474238
"Inclusive" meaning exclusive of whites?
>>
File: crumb.gif (62KB, 773x1026px) Image search: [Google]
crumb.gif
62KB, 773x1026px
>>83477033
won't somebody please think of the children?
>>
>>83476874
Alexander the Great would quote the Illiad and it inspired him to conquer the world. And that's what Cultural Marxist are deathly afraid of and that's why they don't want all forms of Entertainment to get made. Do you Remember Data listening to all forms of music at once and of how it inspired the mp3? Or how McCoy's medical equipment inspired the Cat scan or Kirk's communicator the mobile phone? Or the many people who became scientist and astronauts because of Star Trek? The Marxist are deathly afraid of inspiring positivity.

>>83476928
Try harder.

>>83476952
No, i'm an anonymous poster, your point?

>>83476953
Hitler was a soldier but he became speaker and only a speaker.
>>
>>83477076
>Hitler was a soldier but he became speaker and only a speaker.
Hitler was a piss-poor general, but you win the Iron Cross in WW1 doing one of the most dangerous jobs, I'd say you don't need to fight anymore.
>>
File: crowder_popup.jpg (85KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
crowder_popup.jpg
85KB, 760x428px
>>83477076
>your point?

You suck at it. Here's a picture if you're curious as to just how much.
>>
File: HillDawggetdown.gif (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
HillDawggetdown.gif
3MB, 500x282px
>>83476479
You can do it next time!
>>
>>83477073
Someone needs to stop Ben Garrison from making any more of these racist comics...
>>
>>83474258
Dear White People isn't actually that bad, it's like Girls but with an attractive lead. Tolerable enough to watch after banging a chick doing an arts degree
>>
>>83477172
Hitler changed the world. No matter his faults, the man changed the world through talking alone.

>>83477245
Time and a consistent message is all that's needed.
>>
>>83476569
Shut the fuck up you utter tard. Fuck off, seriously.
>>
>>83474238

All of those shows were overpriced and banking on the huge swing in social justice activity to carry their shows to the finish line.

Problem is, nobody on the cusp of these movements gives a shit about network television anymore and gets most of their entertainment from Netflix or steam the shows online later if they give a shit about them.
>>
>>83477407
If I could nuke Europe I would do it instantly
You are not even relevant.
>>
>>83477335
>Dear White People isn't actually that bad
>it's like Girls
>>
>>83477422
Calm down reddit
>>
>>83474238
WTF is an inclusive show, it's not even a real term
>>
File: 85058112.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
85058112.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>83477525
>If I could nuke Europe I would do it instantly

whoa easy there kagemusha
>>
File: bbbdc5765dbc_sf_10.jpg (107KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
bbbdc5765dbc_sf_10.jpg
107KB, 1024x576px
>>83477566
One of numerous ways to get into this sort of state.
>>
>>83477606
Oh I can't wait until we leave NATO and you freeloaders get raped. Raped more than you already are I mean
>>
>>83477669
t. Coldtsteel
>>
File: trumpnoose.png (113KB, 411x600px) Image search: [Google]
trumpnoose.png
113KB, 411x600px
>>83477669
you could at least *try* not to be so teary. you're a grown man in the biological sense at least
>>
>>83474238

>inclusive
>everyone is the same race

I don't think they know what inclusive means
>>
>>83477566
The kind of thing that triggers /poo/lacks and does not sell very well because it's not actually any good
>>
>>83475910
You are right. Stranger things sucked in all the normal white people last season by remaining normal, but now that they have an audience they are going to lay on the propaganda thick.

The Jews are devious
>>
>>83476768
>Emily

Everytime.
>>
>>83474322
Sup ghost
>>
File: 1496220160220.gif (712KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496220160220.gif
712KB, 500x500px
>>83474238
>>83474238
http://www.strawpoll.me/13095492
>>
File: 381282836.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
381282836.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>>83474238
Just like any show really, you want true equality well you better perform and get the numbers in or it's fucking curtains for your show.
>>
>>83478390
DUDE
>>
File: S5nK6but (1).jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
S5nK6but (1).jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>83478435
WHITE

LMAO
>>
File: 1472246638670.jpg (33KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472246638670.jpg
33KB, 562x600px
>>83474322
>>
>>83474238

>written by a woman
>>
File: medium700_20100922160930_666.jpg (60KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
medium700_20100922160930_666.jpg
60KB, 700x525px
>>83474322
>>
>>83477073
A Ben Garrison classic
>>
>>83476491
>>83476616

>made by netflix

The Witcher series will feature at least 5 black characters, a few gay characters, some other assorted minorities and you know it.
>>
>>83476210

Soon. I "know" this self proclaimed commie on normiebook and hes the biggest SJW shill ever. Any time you hear some commie saying they hate that shit, they are fucking lying. They are 100% on board with that retarded feminism shit.
>>
>>83478593
She's a good writer though.

But fuck, we all know it wasn't written, it was pieced together by execs and surveys.
>>
>>83478796
Capitalism means they can have all characters be gay jews if they want to.
>>
File: Untitled.png (161KB, 1059x613px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
161KB, 1059x613px
So is this wrong?
>>
>>83478940

>movies are all boring remake reboot sequel prequels special effect orgies of boringness
>the classic american past time of taking the family to the movies is now impossible. What used to cost maybe $30 now cost at least $80, and this is during a struggling economy
>"hurr the movies arent making money because of diversity!"

ivory tower types really are other worldly retarded.
>>
>>83474238
wasn't the Wire successful?

anyway i hope they are in danger.
i want this multicult delusion to die off for good.
we have too much information at our fingertips to believe such cultish nonsense
>>
>>83479014
They really are. Just look at the Sony leaked e-mails. This is the kind of people in charge.
>>
>>83479063
>wasn't the Wire successful?

yeah, because it was an actually good show
>>
>>83478366
Shut the fuck up commie
>>
>>83479111
well there you go.
make a good show instead of pedestal for a backwards ideology
>>
>>83476210
they did about a hundred years ago
>>
>>83474238
What do they mean by "inclusive show"? One that has a diverse cast? If so Star Trek has been doing that for half a century.
>>
>>83479174
where's the transgender?
where's the transexual?
where's the transracial?
where's the transam?
>>
File: 1495701125686.jpg (64KB, 519x537px) Image search: [Google]
1495701125686.jpg
64KB, 519x537px
>>83479014

Well, what the fuck they sited a study from "Ralph J. Bunche Center for African American Studies at the University of California-Los Angeles"

So I am looking at the list of global top sellers.

>Fast & Furious 6

Is the only one that I can find that is diverse,

I have no idea how you can rationalist having more dark people will sell more tickets.

Can someone please fucking explain because it does not FUCKING FIT IN REALITY OR AM I JUST RETARDED?

IT ACTUALLY SEEMS LIKE THE OPPOSITE THE LESS DARK PEOPLE THE HIGHER THE SALES. WTF IS GOING ON?
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/world/?pagenum=1&sort=wwgross&order=DESC&p=.htm
>>
>>83479111
Nice trips.

I think the "racism is why our show wasn't watched" just a way for these people to have future jobs. It''s not their writing/direction that is the problem, you see?
>>
>>83479203
you can't have an argument with an ideologue
>>
>>83474614
Comic book industry deserved it, as a dedicated reader from when I was younger
>>
>>83479202
In ST? All these types of characters were on the show at some point.

Now, I must ask you... tell me about your sexual organs, Commander?
>>
>>83477335
Is it the same lead from the movie, who was revealed to have a massive inferiority complex related to having a white father and white boyfriend? Which worked well because a lot of half black chicks are like this.
>>
>Inclusive shows in danger
>Cancel Tim Allen
>>
>>83477335
I liked it better when it was called Higher Learning.
>>
File: 1496247506320.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1496247506320.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>83479233
>you can't have an argument with an ideologue

No honestly, look at the top selling movies. They are the least diverse . I'm fucking losing my mind here how this study could even be remotely correct. I am hoping someone here tells me I am missing something blind or retarded. But it just breaking my brain.
>>
>>83474355
>Haven't you been watching MTV's decoded
>Watch the one about cuck
>And again: racist and sexist
It's almost like she new how stupid it sounded repeating that over and over.
>>
>>83479402
>great I thought I was actually going insane
>>
File: 2106697-samantha_carter.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2106697-samantha_carter.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
>>83479275
Just because they're on the inside instead of the outside doesn't make me less of a man.
>>
>>83479516
>why did you greentext this?
>>
>>83479546
>to keep the message between me and you. No one else can see this.
>>
>>83476664

Shut up, manlet
>>
>>83479202
>where's the transam?

One of Tom Paris' holodeck programs?
>>
>>83479843
Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>83479537
God, that's horrible! Who would ever say that?
>>
>>83480078
>>83479843
bad posts
>>
>>83479983
>excuse your lack of integrity and general laziness
Oh, shit, I guess I'll just opt out of society and refuse to use money because they exist in a capitalist paradigm, thanks for showing me the light anon.
>>
>>83480102
spotted the capitalist ideologue
>>
>>83479145
Make me piggu
>>
>>83474619
>Reality comes first, social norms follow after it
This is so stupid. Social norms both produce and are reinforced by reality, they are mutually-reinforcing. Just as television and film both reflect and reinforce cultural and social norms.
>>
>>83477335
the shilling for this show is so bad, this could work only in reddit
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.