[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on this film? Did you like it? was it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: images.jfif.jpg (139KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
images.jfif.jpg
139KB, 700x1050px
What is your opinion on this film? Did you like it?
was it kino?
>>
Yes and yes.
Fiennes is always kino.
>>
>>83473252
I really liked the acting as a whole. Same thing for the story,dialogue and cinematographie
Also the girl with the birthmark was a cutie
>>
>>83473237
reddit
>>
>>83473654
>reddit
Reddit
>>
>>83473677
>>reddit
>Reddit
reddit
>>
>>83473237
It was fabulous.
>>
>>83473252
>>83473292
>>83473704
>>83473698
>>83473677
>>83473654

reddit
>>
Fuck this board.
>>
>>83473237
it was good

shallow as a puddle but good
>>
A bit too cartoony
>>
Literally forgettable.
>>
>>83473237
that kingdom movie ... with the scouts ... was better
but it's pretty good, this one, just as well
>>
>>83473237

Trying too hard to be stylish and devoid of substance, but it was pleasant to watch.
>>
>>83473237
I thought it was terrible, and not even because muh leddit. I've liked Wes Anderson films in the past but this one felt like a descent into self parody, there was absolutely nothing interesting in the whole film and it was so farcical visually I could barely stand looking at it. Boring fucking film that devolves into "spot the recognisable character actor" ten minutes in
>>
>>83473237
I liked that Gustav was a likable anti-hero while still very much stressing the "anti" aspect; he's a very vulgar and angry person that desperately wants himself and the world around him to be more civil.
>>
>>83473237
I liked it, but Wes has been in decline since Mr Fox, so I like each new movie less and less. Except Moonrise Kingdom, that one was straight up shit, it's not even on a trend.
>>
I don't know. I guess I liked it, but it was the understated ending where they're all dead that really hit me and I started crying.
>>
I thought it was good visually, some really cool shots and the acting was great. But the story was meh and overall a pretty forgettable movie
>>
The Royal Tenenbaums > The Darjeeling Limited > Life Aquatic >>>> Rushmore > Fantastic Mr. Fox > Grand Budapest Hotel > Bottle Rocket > Moonrise Kingdom
>>
>>83473237
8.5+/10 movie. would have to rewatch it to be sure
>>
Yeah, I did.
>>
>>83474831
>The Darjeeling Limited
I remember that one making me uncomfortable for some reason, but it's been years. Should I give it another go?
>>
>>83474916
Well it is good, I don't know if you're into that or not
>>
>>83473237
It's the ultimate expression of Wes Andersons style and vision.

Each film has been building up to this one, and you can see the very obvious evolution he went through.
>>
>>83474916
It's his most emotionally touching film in my opinion. The whole journey thing, and the story of loss from multiple sources.
>>
It's a standard Wes Anderson film. The one thing I could have done without was Sersh being in a relationship with a shitskin. Other than that it was good.
>>
Great movie. Not kino, though.
>>
>>83473237
Why did it feel so long?
>>
>>83473237
Alot. It a delight. On top of that, I laughed out loud at one of rhe Defo scenes. Def a kino.
>>
Yes, among his best. Beautiful, heartfelt work.

Reminder, music supervisor Randall Poster made playlists for most characters on Spotify, which are pretty fun.
>>
>>83473237
I loved it
Aesthetically it was wonderful and it was very good
>>
>>83476503
It must suck being this insecure.
>>
>>83473237
Because it's Hungarian
>>
I'm still not sure what it's about. Courtesy in war time or something?
>>
>>83473237
I enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.
>>
>>83473237
fuck aye... major kino.
>>
>>83473714
(You) need to leave
>>
>>83473237
I hate wes anderson but I fucking love this movie
>>
The characters are unlikeable and there is a hidden agenda behind it but as a film it is enjoyable to watch.
The narration was good.
>>
>>83473237
his best by far because of the underlying themes

top 5 of the decade for me
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.