[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes, yes, well done, critics. Well done... HOWEVER!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 235236235.jpg (80KB, 472x727px) Image search: [Google]
235236235.jpg
80KB, 472x727px
Yes, yes, well done, critics. Well done...

HOWEVER!
>>
last 4 movies have all had shit RT scores they still make a shit load of money its nothing new
>>
>>83465505
I liked it.
>>
It was better than four, but that's no excuse.
>>
>>83465605
4 is the most forgettable movie of all time
>>
but on a budget of $230 mill that's not a great return. Yes it came out positive, but so does most shit.
>>
>>83465505
these will make money no matter what
>>
>>83465673
Oh yeah
>>
>>83465505
Why the fuck does everyone hate 3 so much? I felt like assuming the series ended there it would have been the perfect conclusion.
>>
>>83468859
long and boring
all the other pirates in the movie was pointless in the end
jack and elizabeth sub plot was retarded shit
>>
>>83466240
It's not even done yet, mate. Jack Sparrow hasn't even started to plunder Wonder Woman's shekels yet. He will ride out into the sunset with more than enough shekels to bow at his peek.
>>
>>83468859
Because the plot was a convoluted mess.
>>
>>83466240
>it's only been one weekend
>>
>>83468859
idk. it's the best one.
never had trouble following the plot
>>
even with SJW campaign to try to shit all over johnny depp for the supposed abuse of feminist who waited until day after his mom died to divorce him
>>
>>83465505

Foreign box offices were a mistake
>>
Depp was good, as usual. Effects were great, liked the floating hair. Barbossa was great, as usual. The bank scene in the opener was the best part of the movie.

Bardem was good but he felt wasted somehow. The new guy and girl were eye candy but I didn't feel attached to them, or care what happened to either one of them, in the slightest. If the movie had just has Depp and Barbossa as the centerpiece would have been much better. Super perfect feminist always-right "look how dumb men are" science-girl felt like she was designed by a script writing committee at Berkeley, at this point its par for the course, just another annoyance.

After the initial opener the film just turned into a predictable slog, not much good laughs or even any really funny scenes, script I guess. Action scenes all looked like videogame cutscenes as usual in the year of our lord 2017.

Overall pretty bad, but still better than 4.
>>
File: (you).jpg (5KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
5KB, 219x230px
>>83469563
>depp was good, as usual
>>
>>83471013
i think the fedora is you, trying to be contrarian
>>
>>83468859

Why does an entire armada just give up because their flagship was sunk?
>>
good based Salazar
>>
File: 1439619944107.jpg (59KB, 643x482px) Image search: [Google]
1439619944107.jpg
59KB, 643x482px
>>83471171
>i think the fedora is you
>>
File: 1496031530299.jpg (179KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
1496031530299.jpg
179KB, 658x370px
>>83465505
nice, glad to see some raunchy action FUN doing well, fuck the critics. now go see baywatch
>>
>>83471215
Cause they saw the dutchman ship switched sides.
>>
Was a good movie. Haters can fuck off to redddit where they belong.
>>
>>83468859
It was like 3 hours long and nothing happens. Until the post credit scene.
>>
>>83466240
It's the number 27th highest grossing worldwide weekend opening of all time, right between Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and Suicide Squad.

They are shitty movies, but they give their production companies and investors a nice profit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_openings_for_films
>>
Damn. I'm supposed to go see it with others but I'm pretty sure it doesn't deserve my money.
Would've felt better about it if it was a flop.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.