[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the FUCK haven't you seen Baywatch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: dwayne johnson.jpg (213KB, 1064x1064px) Image search: [Google]
dwayne johnson.jpg
213KB, 1064x1064px
why the FUCK haven't you seen Baywatch?
>>
Hey Rock, huge FAN, doctors tell me I may never regain control of my bladder after the RAUNCHY FUN you gave me
>>
Because according to Rotten Tomatoes, the internet's foremost authority on film, your new movie sucks ass, therefore I won't waste my money.
>>
>>83462597
Lil too raunchy for me, litty.
>>
Waiting on a restock of adult diapers, rare as hens teeth since Baywatch came out.
>>
>>83462597
Cause I don't have a piss fetish, Rock.
>>
>Rock looks directly at the camera
>>
becase apparently there's no female nudity, just male
>>
File: LittyArmond.jpg (29KB, 723x123px) Image search: [Google]
LittyArmond.jpg
29KB, 723x123px
>>83462680
You need to read the CONNECTED reviews.
>>
>>83462597
What's baywatch?

Like i know the movie but is it based on anything?
>>
>>83462597
way to R-RATED for me.
>>
>>83462741
Yeah, your mom's summer job.
>>
President of the United States in 2020... im calling it now.
>>
>>83462741
It's based on part of Rocks life he calls "baewatch' where he watches muscular men flex and show their penises in a totally platonic way
>>
>>83462781
He'll ride into office on a wave of rustbelt pee.
>>
>>83462724
ARMOND COOL RAUNCH WHITE
>>
File: IMG_8609.jpg (410KB, 900x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8609.jpg
410KB, 900x473px
This dirty lil betty has been SWIMMING IN MY PISS ever since I went to see BAYWATCH (R) the movie theaters this SUMMER. I tell ya. Me and some of the brothas went down to the movieplex and oredered 2 TICKETS EACH (one for US and one for our PISS BUCKETS) we should have bought out the whole theater because we were NECK DEEP IN PISS by the time that DIRTY lil RAUNCHY kino BAYWATCH started playing. My brothas were CHILL and HANGING DONG and lovin the blockbuster summer comedy lil pisskino BAYWATCH. Id recommend to EVERYONE (18+ bc this one gets RAUNCHY ;) ) haha would love to see it again! Maybe with a whole different group of MEN! It was fun to do it as a group. We shared memories and really have something deep to remember. Honestly, I dont remember the last time I could kick back and just be a stupid "guy"'. Baywatch made me feel young again. I think Ill be able to wait for Baywatch 2 but no promises. My day dreams are bay dreams and just the memory of baywatch brings piss to my eyes.
>>
File: 1494897488362.gif (46KB, 160x266px) Image search: [Google]
1494897488362.gif
46KB, 160x266px
>>83463099
PISSKINO
>>
>>83463099
Do piss buckets count to counter singles policy? Can my hawk have its own piss bucket?
>>
>>83463099
Oh God the piss is everywhere
>>
this movie cured my kidney stones. pissed em right out!
>>
>>83463489
A God-given miracle, pretty litty
>>
File: IMG_8610.jpg (63KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8610.jpg
63KB, 700x466px
I heard BAYWATCH (R) was all about PISS. Ive been saving my PISS FOR YEARS and been waiting for one of these RATED R SUMMER COMEDIES to let me UNLEASH THE PISS. Let me tell ya. Me and some of the brothas loaded up my truck with JUGGS OF PISS and RACED to the movieplex to see this dirty lil raunchy BAYKINO. We had a chill vibe and evryone in the theater would LAUGH at the appropriate times. PISSWATCH is one to remember and a place to really feel like you're part of something bigger than yourself. The people in that room become closer. Damnit, I felt like a part of my community again. I signed up for the force and Im glad to report that ive been PISSING MY PANTS EVERY DAY.
>>
>>83462680
>rotten tomatoes

Who is this roody poo?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.