[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of black people after watching Get Out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Get-Out2.jpg (51KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
Get-Out2.jpg
51KB, 750x422px
What do you think of black people after watching Get Out?
>>
>>83461380
Recognise my trips
>>
Oh, I'm gonna kill em. I'm gonna kill em all after seeing this RAUNCY little shit-flick
>>
>>83461333
Why the fuck would a movie change my opinion of people? It's a movie you inbred.

>>83461380
Your loss, faggot.
>>
that they have some delusional shit going on in their heads if they think id actually want to be a nigger
>>
>>83461333
That black people cannot write and direct for sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit
>>
>>83461333
I haven't seen it but I like peanut butter and some of Prince's music, so I will cut them some slack about how many of them are violent retarded criminals
>>
>>83461333
I fucking hate them. It is what happens when you work in the medical field long enough.
>>
>>83461333
It made me like black people more

Made me hate white progressive liberals more
>>
>>83461826
What about Jimi Hendrix?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY
>>
The better question would be what do you think of ninnyfags crying for attention on 4Chan by starting a thread about Get Out.
>>
>>83461333
This movie was so retarded

>white people put their consciousnesses into black peoples bodies because they're "cooler"
>the procedure is literally just cutting our your brain and putting it in someone else's skull
>the white people who take over black bodies live as slaves anyway (grandpa was the groundskeeper, grandma was the housekeeper)
>>
>>83462168
It was written by a nigger, what did you expect?
>>
>>83461333
>p-please watch my movie whitey

No.
>>
>>83461333
made me hate them even more (gotta give them credit for that though) because apparently they think we envy them and want to be black ?
wtf
no, some white teenagers having a phase where they dress like black people and listen to rap in high school doesn't mean we actually like you

blacks are basically still slaves, they are uber drivers and mc donalds cashiers and drug dealers and house cleanrs and all that shit
i mean actually i used to pity black people and feel sorry for them kind of but now i just think wtf is going on in their head ? must be the effects of having 2 digits iq
>>
Movies like this are fun if you look at them through the lens of "This is what they actually believe."
>>
>>83461855

>hating black people
>not hating spanish-speaking only people that have been here for 10+ years but still can't speak a lick of english

I sympathise, I was an immigrant myself years ago, but this shit drives me up the wall. They can't ever give a good history either, it's always yes to absolutely everything on review of systems.

I once saw a woman in the ED for a fall, and the first 20 minutes she talked about her eye infection and how they told her the eye was no good anymore...I thought the triage had gotten it completely wrong...until I teased out that she had indeed fallen, and she was telling me about something that happened 2 fucking years ago for no reason me or the phone translator could figure out, she fell because she slipped on a fucking mat (and broke her hip, but she waited 5 days to come in)

Me: Why did you tell me all those things about your eye, has it gotten worse recently? Do you think that's why you fell?
Pt: No....I don't know....
>>
>>83461333
I actually liked the movie but reading interviews with the director really soured it. He really is a stereotypical SJW dipshit. I don't get why black Americans can't just get the fuck over this shit already. People are always gonna notice that you're black. Forever. Until the end of time.

LITERALLY "microaggressions" is what they're constantly bitching about I mean my god somebody call the wahmbulance
>>
It's incredibly depressing to think that western elites have no intention of ever returning us to racial segregation.
>>
>>83462168
I thought that was all an act for the main character

> patriach starts this coagula shit
> him and his wife are the first to be transferred/converted/whatever
> are still running shit, and but play up as housekeepers and keep an eye on the goods when the fresh meat comes through

> somehow don't care that a literal train is being run on their granddaughter

Shit's weird yo
>>
>>83461333
Exactly what I thought before.
A MOVIE STUDIO IS NOT A MAGICAL BRAINWASHING MACHINE.
>>
>>83461380
Same
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.