[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a scarier cave movie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: the-descent.16220.jpg (103KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
the-descent.16220.jpg
103KB, 667x1000px
Name a scarier cave movie.
>>
>>83455409
There is no scarier movie period.
>>
why it scary?
>>
>>83457044
because it's depressing :(
saw it in theater with my mom, we both walked out feeling really down
>>
>>83457079
I watched this movie at school when I was like 13 and I now that feel, m8. I didn't expect those feels from that movie.
>>
>>83457030
lol
>>
>>83455409
not really scary, but it's a nice movie
>>
>>83455409
Dude It was all in her head lmao
>>
>>83455409

This movie was pretty intense, right up until the actual monster was introduced and it immediately went to shit. They should have dropped that entirely and just made it about the female cast getting lost in the caverns and growing increasingly paranoid and delusional as they run out of food and water. Maybe throw in some visual/auditory hallucinations.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 188x268px
>>
This movie came from out of fucking nowhere. it starts out like a standard "bunch of hot girls are about to have some terrible shit happen to them lol party woo don't hit on me silly boys" and then turns into fucking maximum action-horror kino.

I desperately want more horror like this. The only scary parts (for me) though were the claustrophobic elements like that girl getting stuck in the small hole while rocks were shifting. Otherwise it was more of a monster thriller.
>>
>>83457190
That makes it better
>>
>>83455409
Because the descent is plain terrible i can mention anything. So 'as above so below', a pretty average film but at points reaches eerie so miles better than the descent.
>>
File: cxEkp1O.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cxEkp1O.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>you will never suffocate to death trapped head first in a narrow cave that they can't pull you out of without breaking your legs.

Thank fuck
>>
>>83457423
Fuck caves, m8.
Caves not even once.
>>
>>83457312
I loved as above so below but even I know that movie is merely a few great moments couched in an otherwise bland and forgettable found footage film.

The descent has an actual plot and intention behind it, as well as working with rarely used scares and developing new ones.
>>
>>83457423
Broken legs would have healed should have just yanked him out of there.
>>
>>83457516
It would likely have killed him
>>
Prometheus
>>
James and the Giant Cave.
>>
>>83457423
>wriggled headfirst into a narrow unmapped tunnel.

I don't understand how or why anyone would do shit this stupid.
>>
>>83457423
>you will never panic and drown 150m down in an pitch black underwater cave thereby blocking the only exit and also killing your closest friend and giving 3 others the bends.

The movie of their body retrieval was pretty kino though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEDOeS782rc
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36097300
>>
>>83455409
Woman shot and wrote it too. It is intense, this is how a non-normalfag woman director should visually represent what rape would be
>>
This is slow and not much happens but if you suffer from claustrophobia give it a watch
>>
>>83457193
>Maybe throw in some visual/auditory hallucinations.
>until the actual monster was introduced
Anon, I...
>>
>>83457776
Pretty sure it was a male director
>>
>>83457848
Neil Marshall is gay, anon
>>
File: dog soldiers.jpg (37KB, 332x475px) Image search: [Google]
dog soldiers.jpg
37KB, 332x475px
>>83455409
>The Descent got a sequel
>Wolf Soldiers didn't

Why Marshall why :(
>>
>>83457193
>le humanity is le real monster
take that overdone pseudointellectual bullshit to reddit, amigo. there is absolutely nothing wrong with a good monster flick.
>>
The claustrophobia I felt while watching this was intense as fuck. Pretty fucking dank movie.
>>
>>83455409

There is an early 80s Australian film about a group of kids and their teacher getting kidnapped in the outback by baddies. Lots of cave crawling, especially one terrifying scene where there is a cave submersed in water and they must keep faces/mouths just out of the water
>>
>>83457237
Important question: does this show sadism or does it do that incoherent nonsense about how she's the real victim?
>>
>>83455409
The Descent Part II
>>
I forget the name. Film set mainly in a church but with a 'cave' at the end. 3 people examining reported supernatural events in the church.
>>
>>83460521
Is that Prince of Darkness? Sorry if I'm way off, you were a tad vague.
>>
>>83455409
Inseminoid.
>>
>>83459928
It's not that, is it? Anon didn't say anything like that. The point is that fear is a relatively interesting subject, while horror films are for mouth-breathers who fuck dogs.
>>
>>83460995
No it's The Borderlands
>>
Post nice cave kinos please
>>
File: 7835.jpg (38KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
7835.jpg
38KB, 510x755px
>>83455409
It had its momemnts
>>
>>83457754
fuck me thats nightmare fuel
>>
>>83461501
fuck, when I was in Laos we found this little crevice in the side of a mountain that lead to this underground lake. We stumbled across it accidentally and were miles away from any type of civilisation or village. Anyway we jumped into the lake and it was pitch black and we couldn't touch the bottom but I could see a hole that lead to some other cistern. That picture was exactly what I was afraid of happening.
>>
>>83461103

>fear is a relatively interesting subject

Yeah, if you're 17. We've all been through that phase already, pinhead. All except you.
>>
>>83457794
This fuckin movie man... That creepy dude sittin on his chair... nopenopenopenope
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.