[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw this, ask me anything Yes it was fucking good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 31

Just saw this, ask me anything

Yes it was fucking good
>>
was it fucking good?
>>
How much did they pay you to make this post?
>>
How much are you paid to shill this Jewish trash?
>>
>>83452121
How much are you paid to shill?
>>
>>83452121
tell me the plot so I don't have to watch that train wreck
>>
>>83452148
yes, it was. I doubted the rating and put it down to people being too scared to criticise a 'womens' film, like it was with ghostbusters. but no, it was just a really good film. winter soldier and logan tier good.
>>83452153
>>83452175
>>83452193
nothing
>>83452212
go and you'll be surprised. she is also stupidly hot in the film, I don't know how they managed that when she looks pretty bad in pictures
>>
Were there parts the trailer didn't spoil?
>>
File: 10 in israel.jpg (35KB, 282x356px) Image search: [Google]
10 in israel.jpg
35KB, 282x356px
>>83452246
>she is also stupidly hot in the film
>>
>>83452246
confirmed for not having seen the film
>>
Is the guy with the Fez in Diana's team an Indian or a Turk(roach)?
>>
>>83452246
Why was it good though? Please give some detail as to how this is any better than you're average cape flick. Winter soldier and Logan are both pretty good but tonally a lot different. What did Wonder Wewman do for you anon?
>>
>>83452246
Are there any memeable scenes?
>>
File: obesity.jpg (64KB, 561x347px) Image search: [Google]
obesity.jpg
64KB, 561x347px
>>83452175
how long till trump deports you back to cheeseburgerstan?
>>
>>83452386
>implying kikes and sandniggers are any different

you're all mud people
>>
>>83452351
He looks like a turk, I don't know. in the film he speaks many languages and there's a scene where he's hitting on wonderwoman in multiple languages but she out-languages him, it's amusing

>>83452368
It's difficult to put it into words, but it felt like a pretty solid war film with some ancient mythology thrown in. from the start, themyscira is very well done and they develop Diana's character extremely well. You see her growing up from a young girl until she becomes an adult, realising she's different but doesn't know why. then steve gets introduced and their relationship is also handled very well. you actually end up caring about the characters. she's fucking adorable in it

>>83452381
a few. the ending made me tear up but I won't spoil it. there are also a few scenes where she's fighting germans and you think she'll just kill a guy nice and easy, but no she fucking demolishes a whole tower. her fighting style is great too, she's doing gymnastics flips while beating the shit out of everyone. it has little bits of humour thrown in throughout, more than man of steel for example but far less than a marvel film
>>
>>83452627
>heroine inspired by Greek myths
>Ottoman Empire = WWI Bad Guys
>have Turk in her squad

F U C K I N G D R O P P E D

Thanks for the info anyway anon, I appreciate it. Oh well, I still have my WW CapeBooks...
>>
>>83452627
>doesn't know what memeable means
yep, this one's a shill
>>
>>83452121
Are you a women, OP? Because I truly believed this is one of those movies that men wont get. Its cool, Im not blaming you, but like I can only appreciate it that far.
I've seen it too aswell, but damn, some scenes are just too cheesy for me to take seriously. Also the ending is fcking joke. What the hell is that slo mo thing? Why'd you cry over that stupid shot?

Also, her theme only plays once in the movie. I felt dissapointed at that as well.
>>
>>83452627
Some anons who claim to have seen it are comparing it to the Donner Superman. Is that a fair comparison?
>>
>>83452810
>Why'd you cry over that stupid shot?
I'm not sure what slo mo thing you mean. I didn't cry, I said I almost cried. I'm a guy and saw it with 3 others, they all loved it too

>Also, her theme only plays once in the movie. I felt dissapointed at that as well.
I'm sure it was more than once but was glad. Her theme is annoying as hell but luckily they didn't overuse it.
>>
Loool why did they cast that old cunt for Ares? I was laughing so hard during that scene
>>
>>83452935
Are you a big fan of Soylent? Or should I ask, how's the HRT going?
>>
>>83452121
Why do you hate peace in the middle East? Why are you watching and supporting israel?
>>
>>83452627
Fuck off shill
>>
>>83452627
>elt like a pretty solid war film
FUCKING DROPPED, GO SHILL SOMEWHERE ELSE.
>>
>>83452121
Did they forget that Imperial Germany and Nazi Germany aren't the same thing?
>>
>>83452121
Wonder Woman isn't my favorite. I could take it or leave it. I have nothing to do in the town that has a theatre this month, so I won't be watching it.
>>
Do you like the fighting ares part? For me it's so cheesy it ruined the movie desu
>>
I saw it. Don't believe he shills. This is a awful film.

For defence I loved Man of steel and BvS.

This is as bad as suciide squad. Marvel style pandering dumbed down filmmaking.
>>
>>83452381
>memeable scenes
It's already become a meme in group when Ares says LIIIIIIIESSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>83452810
>her theme only plays once in the movie
It plays twice, and some variations in the OST.
>>
>>83457936
>This is an awful film
>I loved Man of Steel and BvS

So it's probably an alright movie
>>
File: 1495870020605.png (922KB, 1364x575px) Image search: [Google]
1495870020605.png
922KB, 1364x575px
>>83452121
were the germans portrayed anything other than evil guys?
>>
File: best spiderman movies there is.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
best spiderman movies there is.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>83452935
>I said I almost cried
Did you cried watching Raimi's spiderman
>>
Saw it today, it wasn't like 96% tier like the critics say but it this film had heart unlike the other DC movies
>>
>>83452121
good thing no one gives a fuck about this one.
>m-muh Marlel drone!!!
no one gives a shit about homecoming either.
>>
>>83452246
>go (((PLEASE)))
shill
>>
POST SPOILERS
>>
>>83458244
not the other anon but although being shit BvS and MOS are still better that the crap squad.
neck yourself, WW must be really bad.
>>
>>83459394
Literally just came back from the theatre so the movie is still fresh in my mind. Ask what you want.
>>
>>83459441
just post the spoilers. we know ares is in the movie but break it down. Obviously there is the upbringing scenes, Steve washing up on shore scene, getting to know Themyscira scenes, Diana leaving, WWI shit, etc, but break it down for us.
>>
>>83452175
>>83452193
and you hipster fags still think it's good to raise the minimum wage. >>83452121
>>
>>83459538
You mean Ares?
He shows up after Diana kills Ludendorff. She's surprised to see sir Patrick there, where the fuck did he even come from. She reaches for her sword but it's still into Ludendorff's stomach, she takes it back, tries to kill Ares with it but he destroys it and he tells her that she's actually the spawn of Zeus and Hippolyta.

Something more specific?
>>
>>83452246
>it was just a really good film
>winter soldier and logan tier good
>go
shill confirmed. seriously, how much do they pay you? I promise I won't tell anyone your secret
>>
>>83452121
End credit scenes???
>>
>>83452121
Why are you lying and do you think I will go see it?
>>
>>83459538
Oh yeah, she also calls him brother when she goes Super Saiyan after Steve explodes and it flashbacks to him saying that he loves her

>>83459635
Nope. The new DC logo animation was cool though.
>tfw Green Lantern is in that but not in JL
>>
>>83459615
On a scale of Man of Steel to Batman vs. Superman how was it?
>>
>>83459694
I don't think it's comparable to those two, it's very different. For starters, the central theme is love, and Steve is very much a protagonist in the movie, and probably my favorite character.

It's very vibrant colors-wise when they're not in the middle of the war. I think it fits the different locations and not to diss the other movies but the constant cyan/grey filter in MoS and BvS was a bit of a deterrent.
>>
>>83459689
>>83459615
sounds like an even bigger asspull than the end boss of BvS. did they have some scenes to foreshadow Ares' existence at least?
>>
>>83459816
>the central theme is love
fucking dropped
>>
>>83459840
>did they have some scenes to foreshadow Ares' existence at least?
Sir Patrick is suspicious as fuck since the beginning, especially when he gives permission to Steve and his crew to go do their own thing in the trenches.

>>83459866
What, did you want Diana to be a man hating cunt too?
>>
>>83459866
well Steve did have a thing for her in the comics....and she has been romantically linked to Batman, Superman, and one other I think?
>>
>>83459940
Does she come off as a Mary Sue? Is the progression natural? Believable? Does she wreck a whole german garrison by herself? How was the fight choreography? (I know I know, Americans can't into fight choreography)
>>
>>83459940
>movie about woman
>central theme is love

Wow how fucking typical. It's supposed to be a superhero movie and the main theme is love? No thanks
>>
File: IMG_0049.jpg (2MB, 2764x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.jpg
2MB, 2764x4096px
This is one of the most 'harmless' (meaning no stakes) movies I've ever seen. Some good action scenes, few but good jokes, an idiotic portrayal of the villain, terrible acting by Gal Gadot, "love trumps war" as the final message etc. Still, it was at least ten times better than any Marvel movies other than Iron Man 1.

MoS > BvS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WW >>> infinity >>>> SS.

I guess the idea of a strong female solo protagonist really resonated with critics and their left wing agendas, because there's no way this movie is better than BvS, even in its theatrical release, in any possible way.

The fun part is watching the same people that complain Superman is invincible and thus unrelatable now saying they really identified with Wonder Woman, who doesn't sweat, bleed or enter a tough fight at all in the whole movie. The 'final boss' of WW was easier to deal with than fucking babby mode BvS' Doomsday, despite his established status, influence and importance.
>>
>>83459971
Steve and Diana's scenes are the best thing about the movie.

>>83460043
No, Steve literally spends the whole movie teaching her things she doesn't know, which is basically everything that's not Themyscira or Amazons related.

She's a super hero so eh, she's strong physically, so no surprises there she's also Zeus' daughter so it's not unexpected in the least

>How was the fight choreography?
Could've used less slo-mo in certain scenes but generally I didn't mind it.

>>83460080
It's not a romance movie but her love for Steve plays a big part, what's wrong with that?
>>
>>83452246
>>83452246
Shill confirmed. Fuck off OP.
>>
>>83452706
>the eternal Turk should be anything but evil
Erdogan is still letting you guys use the internet roach? I'm surprised.
>>
>>83460043

I'm this guy >>83460093, not OP. She doesn't come off as a Mary Sue, which surprised me, though she doesn't face anything that really gives her too much trouble. Even the 'final boss' only gives her trouble for a few minutes before power of Love makes her strong.

I really liked all the action scenes before the last ones, the slow mos were used well 90% of the moments (the bad parts were the bullet slow motions, which were overused as fuck). The amazons fighting on the beach were really cool.

Plot progresses naturally, but they rushed the ending conflict, in my opinion.
>>
>>83460093
Fuck. So this is the Rogue One of the DCEU? (meaning no stakes are involved) That kind of sucks because it would have been interesting to explore the idea of a WORLD WAR destroying the existence of mankind and ironically having the aid of a woman who comes from a place that wishes to have no contact whatsoever to the outside world.
>>
I have no friends to go with, how awkward would it be to go alone?
>>
>>83460492

You should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>83460434
>That kind of sucks because it would have been interesting to explore the idea of a WORLD WAR destroying the existence of mankind and ironically having the aid of a woman who comes from a place that wishes to have no contact whatsoever to the outside world.
That's literally what happens, don't know what that guy is about.
>>
>>83460415
>but they rushed the ending conflict, in my opinion
was the ending part of the re-writes? Weird how they didn't make the ending more substantial and to hear the final boss fight was lackluster. Did you ever watch the Justice League cartoons? She's pretty top tier in those. Is she remotely close to that portrayal of Diana?
>>
>>83460524
do you wanna go with me, anon?
>>
>>83452293
>when people make ugly faces they look ugly

who would've thought!
>>
>>83460578
Gal is just ugly. Someone post the Webm with her and Hamm. Or the Furious beach Webm.
>>
>>83460544
>>83460434
To add to this
>strong female solo
Eh, I'd object. Diana and Steve are basically coprotagonists.

>>83460561
>Did you ever watch the Justice League cartoons? She's pretty top tier in those. Is she remotely close to that portrayal of Diana?
Not him and I love JL/JLU, but I remember Diana making plenty of disparaging comments about men there ("ugh, men" and the like). She's not even remotely a man hater here, she's curious about the opposite sex and making babies, not memeing. Diana and Steve have a convo on how babies are made when they're on the boat.
>>
>>83459940
>Sir Patrick is suspicious as fuck since the beginning
that is not proper foreshadowing for "lol! he's the god of war!"
did they at least mention earlier in the movie that Ares exists?
>>
>>83460434

It's weird because after she defeats Ares, the soldiers surrender and salute WW's friends, like if the impetus for war was over, but we all know many more wars followed those events, so nothing really changes, like Ares says... Also, Diana in BvS said she's done with the world of Men, but at the ending moments of WW, when it's still 1918, she's saying only good and hopeful things about humans, that they carry darkness but also light in them etc. She should've have ended the movie in a dark place, if it were to tie with BvS.
>>
>>83460571
no_
>>
>>83460637
This meme has gotten stale.

>>83460710
>did they at least mention earlier in the movie that Ares exists?
He's first mentioned by Hippolyta. Diana always talks about him, her priority is to kill him because unlike the other amazons she thinks that men are inherently good and are only evil because the god of war is poisoning their good ways.
>>
>>83452246
The reviews don't even say it's winter soldier or Logan tier good, you lying shill. It's average score is around 7. Those movies had higher scores. RT is just a percentage of people who "liked" it (anything above a 5/10 is considered a "fresh" review).
>>
>>83452193
this
>>
File: 1496335138100.webm (204KB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
1496335138100.webm
204KB, 250x252px
>>83460637
>>
>>83460757
I really don't think it was supposed to represent historical events accurately, it's still a cape movie.
>>
>>83460672
yeah she has those quips here and there in the cartoon but it's not really shoved in your face. DIana kick a shit ton of ass in the cartoons and hold her own a lot of the times next to power houses like Superman, Doomsday, and Darkseid. Plus her alliance with Aquaman in flashpoint was pretty good and she has a few decent comic iterations. The point is does this movie feel like a muh stronk womanz empowerment or more fuck it, she can kick your ass cuz she is a half greek god. Would be nice to hear how much of the greek mythos was used.

>>83460757
yeah the fact that it's set in 1918 makes it seem like Wonder Woman 2 is gonna touch up on WWII stuff. Maybe she gets pissed off at the 6 gorillion and that's when she decides to hang up the rope.
>>
>>83460544

I didn't say that didn't happen. The parts that were directly tied to the war were great. I said the conflict ends in a stupid and rushed. After seeing World War I and its horrors, Steve and his crew murdering others and getting murdered themselves (hell, one of the guys in his crew had family killed by the 'good guys'), WW's conclusion is that men are still capable of love? Really?

When the question about the nature of war is starting to happen and she's saying Steve is just like all other men, the final boss shows up and dies 3 minutes later because of Love. Then the movie ends with the british cheering because the war ended. It could have been much more.
>>
>>83460927
>The point is does this movie feel like a muh stronk womanz empowerment or more fuck it, she can kick your ass cuz she is a half greek god. Would be nice to hear how much of the greek mythos was used.
The latter. The greek mythos is basically the reason why she's strong. Also, the men are all competent and not presented as bumbling idiots compared to her. She's just stronger than the "normal" ones because she's a fucking half god, but Steve and the gang are presented in a great light. Even Spud from Trainspotting (forgot the name) doesn't get the "he's just a stupid man" treatment.
Even Ludendorff although he's basically on roids holds his own against WW, and then there's obviously Ares.

Patty Jenkins didn't lie when she said it's not a feminist movie.
>>
>>83460842
that was only a small part of his criticism.
>>
>>83460984

Snyder had added a lot of shit about the horrors of WWI. For example the guy that had his family murdered by the British had a bigger arc. The whole crew had a bigger arc.

That shit was cut for being depressing as fuck.
>>
Like all the current capeshit, this movie is shit if you are not some blind manchildren, but they serve their purpose.
>>
File: IMG_0044.jpg (396KB, 1848x2300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
396KB, 1848x2300px
>>83460781

>Logan 7.9/10 and 92% fresh on RT
>Winter Soldier 7.6/10 and 89% on RT
>Wonder Woman 7.6/10 and 92% on RT
>"people are not treating WW as if it were on the same level as Logan and Winter Soldier"

ok
>>
>>83460093
>it was at least ten times better than any Marvel movies other than Iron Man 1.
GotG and Cap2 are on level with IM1
>>
>>83461090
see that sounds like a bad judgement call. Mustard gas is no joke. This should have been All quiet on the Western Front on steroids. Imagine Diana running through a thick cloud of that shit and instead of choking gets irritated as fuck and just cleans house as the vanguard.
>>
>>83461090
>Snyder had added a lot of shit about the horrors of WWI. For example the guy that had his family murdered by the British had a bigger arc. The whole crew had a bigger arc.

Any links to Snyder script or where he mentions this?
>>
>>83460984
>WW's conclusion is that men are still capable of love? Really?
Diana was all about "men are good" since the beginning of the movie though.
When she had that confrontation with Steve after Ludendorff died she was frustrated because she thought that by killing Ares the war and killing would've immediately stopped and Steve told her that men weren't controlled by anyone but themselves.
>>
>>83460775
Gal being and ugly skeleton is not a meme.
>>
WAS THE LEAKED SCRIPT LEGIT? FUCKING HELL NOBODY TELLS ME.

American crashes on Amazon's island; Germans land, fight breaks out. WW does a duel thing. Decides to go help humans. In Britain; meet up with command and a British scientist tells of a German super doomsday weapon, says it's in a factory or some shit. She goes to the front and breaks through the line to get herslef + American to the factory/staging area. She duels the German badguy who pumps himself up with science juice. She wins. The doomsday weapon is in an aircraft and the only way it can be stopped is by the American protag crashing it. He does so. Suddenly the British scientist arrives and reveals himself to be Ares and fights WW. WW beats him by doing a super braclet smash together or some shit. Ares is defeat but he explains that mankind will always have war and will always fight and he will get stronger and will finally be so strong he'll beat Zeus and pay him back for exiling him. WW goes emo, then gets the email or some shit and deicdes she has to fight to protect Earth, to help end fighting so Ares doesn't get strong

Is this what happens? Also, how much of the film is actual WW1 battlefield locations? How long are those fights? That's all I'm interested in. I was disappointed by the lack of fights in BvS (between Batman and Superman that is).
>>
>>83460561

I haven't seen JL cartoons, but she's not similar to WW in the comics. She's much more of a friendly and approachable figure in here, while in the comics she has this austere vibe, as far as I remember.
>>
One day...
>>
It's kino bois. I saw it too.

Gal and Chris do an excellent job. The romantic banter between them reminds me of the on in original Star Wars and film noirs.

The 1-versus-many fights are pretty good 300-tier but done in daylight and no CGI blood. The third act is kind of meh action-wise, but it has heart. The plot makes sense, pretty straightforward/no useless flashbacks, and the characters motivations as well.

8/10
>>
File: 1494885332781.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1494885332781.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>Germany was the bad guy in WWI
>>
>>83461207
60% of the movie is on the battlefield. Maybe a bit more.

The first part of the "leaks" is literally from trailer, the part about Ares explaining shit is made up he tells Diana that they could rule the world with their powers combined and urges her to kill Dr. Poison, whose mask has been destroyed.
>>
>>83461207

90% correct.

The film is very much a WW1 movie after they leave the Amazon Island. Some battlefield scenes, some city scenes, some military bases etc. There's enough fight scenes in the movie, but the last one ended too quickly, in my opinion. That was easily the worst fight, but the movie had some fun ones.
>>
>>83461302
>arms race with UK
>decide to invade France
>go through Belgium who have a Neutrality Pact with Britain
>"lol Britain won't care about pedophile waffle eaters!"
>Britain does care and does honor it
>"OMG WHY??? WE WUZ GOOD GUYS! DIS NOT FAIR WE DA GOOD GUYS!!! REEEEE!"
>>
File: problem.jpg (294KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
problem.jpg
294KB, 582x600px
>>83461302
America is always the #1 good guy forever, just deal with it.

So by that logic whoever opposes America is the bad guy.
>>
>>83461389
that's some good freedom talkin' thar boy.
>>
>>83461244
ww was a cunt of a dictator that will seduce supes to team up with her to control the world for everlasting "peace" and likes to decapacitate head out of her enemies in most bad timelines.
>>
>>83461353
>>83461374
Okay. That's not too bad. I enjoyed Captain America so this seems to be the same idea but with WW and WW1. I can dig it. Especially if there is cool fight scenes. I dunno why there is this gay ass company war bullshit on /tv/. I'll watch a film if I want to see it. This seems like a good film. I'm not a fan of Gal's voice, but she's pretty but not TOO pretty. At least for me.

Thanks bra.
>>
>>83461385
>Austria Hungary gives Serbia demands meant to be rejected
>Serbia accepts anyway
>A-H gets ready for war anyway
>Britain accidentally tells Germany they can guarantee France's neutrality.
>by the time they send a correction German troops are already moving.

A-H and Serbia are to blame. Germany was just trying to help a brotha out
>>
>>83461385
>The film is very much a WW1 movie after they leave the Amazon Island. Some battlefield scenes, some city scenes, some military bases etc. There's enough fight scenes in the movie, but the last one ended too quickly, in my opinion. That was easily the worst fight, but the movie had some fun ones.
I'm the other anon who's spoiling stuff and this is correct. I also agree on the last fight being the weakest, even though I liked the dialogue and the fact that Diana didn't kill Dr. Poison after being goaded by Ares
>>
Child Diana is adorable, and the amazons are fucking awesome!
>>
>>83461292

Chris Pine was a team player, he was easily the best in the movie, but while I do agree he and Gadot had great chemistry, Gadot's acting was terrible. She looks pretty good as WW despite all that.
>>
I just got back from an early showing of this and all i can say is that it was extremely predictable, and the plot was fairly boring
the overuse of CGI and slow motion was also extremely jarring
>>
>>83461448
There is so many mitigating factors. End of the day, UK and France had alliance pacts. Ignoring Belgium invasion (and the fact they fought for 6 weeks delaying Germans allowed the BEF to arrive. BEF raped the first German troops they met until they realised when you're under fire from MG's you're suppose to break marching formation... One guy holds a bridge for 6 hours on his own or some shit). Germany and A-H weren't the good guys. They were the aggressors, for one reason or another.

It was a fucking family feud using millions of men as weapons.
>>
>>83461547
Then at least portray the war as a war of "nobody is a good guy". That would be more fair than "le germanz r always evul XDDD"
>>
>>83461547
>It was a fucking family feud
isn't that always the case :^)
>>
>>83461445
I think that the war theme is treated a bit more seriously here (not in an edgy way, I mean more like showing the horrors of the war in detail, and Diana being appalled because she just can't imagine men being willingly evil) than in Cap1, but that's only my opinion.
I've also always thought that people should form their opinions by themselves and company wars are always retarded so we agree on this.

>>83461475
>Gal's acting was terrible
Man, we got along about everything until now. I don't think she's stellar, but she delivered for me.
>>
>>83452121
You are a kike zionist yes?
>>
>>83461178

I got that part, but what I'm saying is that the mental state Diana's in at the end of this WW movie doesn't match with her mental state for most of BvS. The movie still didn't answer why she decided she was done with the world of Men before meeting Superman and Batman, because the message at the end of WW is that war will still happen, but that Men have both light and darkness in them. BvS' Wonder Woman thinks Men aren't worth saving, until Doomsday shows up and Batman and Superman start fighting it. Then, after Superman dies and Bruce tells her Men can be good, she says she's ready to believe in them once more.
>>
Just got back from seeing it would give it a 6/10, gal cant act for shit, ending fight was horrible everything else was average. no stand out scenes and cgi was pretty bad.
>>
>>83461670

I really didn't like her delivery, except for when she was talking to Pine's character. She's fantastic in action scenes, though.
>>
>>83460578
desu, she's not ugly but shes definitely not hot.
>>
>>83461670

Yeah, the war aspect was treated MUCH better in WW than in Cap 1. It's not even close, in my opinion.
>>
>Gal Gadot is amazing
>Gal Gadot is terrible

So what is it?
>>
>>83461836
OP is a zionist kike.
>>
>>83461869
WW starts with Diana thinking that men are all good, unlike the other Amazons, and ends with her realizing that there aren't absolutes. I agree that there's a missing piece.

>>83461956
I think she looked pretty in the movie, maybe it was because she was so naive and I went in expecting to watch a feminazi in action when it was the actual opposite (she was literally "MEN CANNOT BE EVIL!" all the time).
>>
>>83462021
>amazing
>terrible
Neither. Good is an appropriate term to me, I don't use absolutes.
I think she handled Diana's character well, though.
>>
>>83461639

They did by the end, when the twist was that the guy on the british side was whispering in everyone's ears, fomenting war. Also, one of the good guys in WW's crew says the british army killed his family, further making that point clear.
>>
>>83461886
in my opinion there were one or two good scenes but the rest of it was pretty bad
the overuse of shitty cgi and slow motion made the movie pretty boring and some of the scenes such as when they get to the trenches and they tell her "its no man's land.
no man can go out there" so she just says "ok then i'll go" and ends a 1 year or however long stalemate in a minute or two of shitty cgi fighting as well as the entire last fight looking like utter shit with ludendorf having absolutely no characterization other than "le ebin german bad guy" and the ares fight just being pointless time wasters with a bunch of explosions and some more shitty cgi

i wouldn't see it again if i had the option to
>>
>>83452121
Here's a question for you. Why are you retarded?

It was good? Really?

1. She's ugly as fuck. She only looks half decent when she'd wearing a hat or that tiara to cover up her nohead.

2. She can take house-sized explosions at point blank but still bothers blocking bullets. Yes I know she does that in the comics too. It's still retarded.

3. Ares was a big-nosed faggot with a pedostache what the fuck.

4. She knows hundreds of languages and has read all kinds of literature but is still retarded about so many things. How do you not know what a watch is?

5. The combat was terrible. How did they go from BvS to this garbage?

6. Every scene where she's running is just retarded. That's not how superhumans run. They're supposed to take massive strides.
>>
>>83462099
It's a fucking capekiko film, no need for spoiler shit ya cunt
then they get to the trenches and they tell her "its no man's land.
no man can go out there" so she just says "ok then i'll go" and ends a 1 year or however long stalemate in a minute or two of shitty cgi fighting as well as the entire last fight looking like utter shit with ludendorf having absolutely no characterization other than "le ebin german bad guy" and the ares fight just being pointless time wasters with a bunch of explosions and some more shitty cgi
>>
>>83462240

The only point I agree with is the moustache one. Why the fuck does Ares have a moustache even in the old days? I was sure his true form wouldn't have the moustache, it was weird as fuck.
>>
>>83462240
7. Ares has every power imaginable for some reason. Illusions (or is it teleporation?). Flight. Conjuring weapons. Telekinesis. Controlling the wind? Using lightning bolts what the fuck?

They had the chance to make an unironically epic fight with Ares being a weapons master and just going through every different weapon with all the different styles.
>>
>>83462240
>1. She's ugly as fuck.
Subjective.
>2. She can take house-sized explosions at point blank but still bothers blocking bullets. Yes I know she does that in the comics too. It's still retarded.
You said it, she does it in the comics.
>3. Ares was a big-nosed faggot with a pedostache what the fuck.
I don't understand this.
>4. She knows hundreds of languages and has read all kinds of literature but is still retarded about so many things. How do you not know what a watch is?
Themyscira is an island completely removed from the rest of the world.
>5. The combat was terrible. How did they go from BvS to this garbage?
I hope you're only talking about the warehouse but still, subjective.
>6. Every scene where she's running is just retarded. That's not how superhumans run. They're supposed to take massive strides.
A woman taking massive strides would look ridiculous to me. Also, I didn't know there were rules on superhuman running.
>>
>>83462261
either way
every fight scene except the first and the last were exactly the same
>she gets surrounded by German men with guns for X reason
>they shoot at her
>blocks bullets with bracers/bracelets whatever you want to call them
>men are confused
>insert 1-6 scenes of her slow motion kicking them and/or lassoing them
>wow she won look at that
it was ok the first time but seeing the same scene like 5 times over the course of the movie made it pretty shitty along with the extremely jarring cgi men being flung around the screen and other various shitty cgi effects
the ares fight was all over the place as well i'm not even going to go into that
>>
>>83452121

I'll probably illegally download it once its released with good quality, so your masters wont get shekels from me, shillfag.
>>
>>83452121
It wasn't any good.
>>
>when characters start swooning over her looks

I had to pretend they were being sarcastic to stay immersed.
>>
>>83462547
So it was shit. Like kike zionists?
>>
>>83461869

Its almost like DC want to Ignore BvS and just go look Supermans dead here's Justice League. Plz don't remember Lex who we are going to recast.
>>
>>83462716
i only saw it because i got free tickets to an early showing through work
didn't even have to pay for food or drinks, hollywood gets none of my shekels today
>>
>>83452121
>kid Diana is a cute white girl
>adult Diana is a rat-faced kike
>>
>>83462240

Most of those reasons are stupid, like what an obstinate child would write.
>>
>>83461670
>I mean more like showing the horrors of the war in detail

So i saw the movie and they do have the scenes showing this but i think its fucking laughable when the film doesn't show blood.

In the brief scene you see the injured soldiers returning home they have a bit of blood on them but for people in actions scenes who are stabbed, shot beaten there is 0 blood its got the dark knight rises problem of a bunch of dead people that just look like they are sleeping because there is no fucking blood. I don't want a gore filled blood bath but it ads to the realism oh you got stabbed maybe you should bleed.
>>
>>83462894
They literally showed soldiers with bloody stumps.
>>
Is the OP still here? I have some serious questions
>>
>>83452121
How bad were the Germans portrayed as?
>>
>>83462953
it was shit dont pay to see it
>>
>>83462973

Nah, planned on going. It looked fun.
>>
>>83462684
How do you not think she looks good?

Is it because she's a jew?
>>
>>83452121
does she show her tits?
>>
>>83463001
It's because she looks like a horse.
Her being a kike zionist is just an added ewwww.
>>
Why must there always be some stupid jokes about how RANDUMB AND WACKY capestuff is? How can you arrive on an invisible paradise island with super supermodels and then be surprised by talk of Zeus and being born from clay.
>>
>>83462953
Not OP but I'm one of those (3?) replying, what do you want to know?
>>
>>83462926

When you see them coming back from the war and the guy who was screaming on the ground thats it.

People being shot and dying nothing.
>>
>>83463001
Have you seen her head? It's like someone yanked on it from the front. She literally doesn't look like the same species as everybody else.
>>
Just came back from a showing

>stranger in a strange land trope went on for way too fucking long
>the villains were almost literally mustache twirling throwaways that make marvel villains look deep
>Gadot cannot emote for shit, yet oddly her banter with Steve was pleasant and entertaining
> movie actually became enjoyable when Aries revealed himself, too bad it literally takes two hours for this to happen
>>
>>83463083
don't forget when she slices people with her sword and they just fall down with no blood/wound
>>
>>83452121
how's it like being such a tool that you consider capeshit to be "good"?
>>
>>83463051

As someone who cries easily during capeshit, is there any feels scenes? Is it emotional?
>>
Fuck the zionist kike Gal Gadot. Fuck this (((movie)))
>>
>>83463197
I felt bad for Steve when he smiled and then blew himself up.

Also, whoever else has watched it too, do you think they fucked after they kissed and closed the door behind them? Because it looked like it to me.
>>
>>83463142

Right like as i said i don't want a gore fest but i want something. I hate when DC do this specifically it makes everything seem too clean.
>>
>>83463197
They try really hard to get you to like the gay supermodel but it's just hamfisted bullshit.
>>
>>83463254

Of course they did. I was happy about that. If someone get to take her V-Card, it should be Steve. And i'm a HUGE wonderbat shipper.
>>
>>83463142
that goddam reminds me, all movie she is mowing down german goons but then at the climax they make it seem like her soul will forever be poisoned if they kill the greatest mass murderer in the movie, who happens top be female
>>
>>83463254
>Also, whoever else has watched it too, do you think they fucked after they kissed and closed the door behind them?
It was strongly implied
>>
>>83463269
i mean even the scene in the beginning where the one chick gets shot in the chest and there isn't even blood stains on her chest at all
like i don't need to see dismemberment or gallons of fake blood spurting out but its literally just people get hit by a weapon and die with no wounds at all
>>
>>83463308
>>83463330
Good to know it wasn't only me.
I hope they'll bring back Steve somehow.
>>
>>83452121
How stronk was the womyn?
>>
>>83463536
(((she))) announced she was playing the wonder 3yrs ago, she still a sack of zionist kike tho (all US hardware, no "israeli" punch tho)
>>
>>83463536
If you're asking if there was some sjw or feminazi propaganda, there was literally zero.
Diana is very much interested in men in all the possible meanings and she thinks they're all good. Steve teaches her things and she's always wide-eyed and happy to learn, she's friendly with all the other guys and doesn't demean them. The men are all competent and Steve shares her screentime, should've been called WW and Steve Trevor because the it was the same.
>>
>>83460080
>It's supposed to be a superhero movie and the main theme is love? No thanks

yeah you don't see quality films like Spider-Man, Captain America: TFA, and Deadpool being about love.

we'll just ignore Thor
>>
>>83463698

Movie Diana made me hate some of the comic portrayal of her even more, because know i just can't understand how Diana could see men as beneath or awful to her in anyway.
>>
>>83463764
Movie Diana > Comics Diana
Hell, even better than JLU Diana. I liked her, but she did think that men were inferior beings. Movie Diana doesn't, she wants to learn everything and is curious about dicks
>>
>>83460080
The best part was how accurate it is though: typical roastie thinking is portrayed in it - Diana thinks >hurr if I kill that one leader bad guy everyone will stop fighting and start hugging each other :3
>>
Honestly it's the best DC film since 2008 and should of been the start of the cinematic universe they're building upon.
>>
File: 1491932020654.jpg (158KB, 853x875px) Image search: [Google]
1491932020654.jpg
158KB, 853x875px
GAL GADOT IS HOTTEST WOMYN EVER ANONS.
ALSO
FREE ISRAEL FROM PALESTINE ANONS
>>
>>83460775
>>83460784
With every fiber of my being I hope that unTHICC cunt dies in some tragedy. Fuck her
>>
>>83463859
If I had a nuke I'd use it against Israel.
>>
>>83453772
Why did you ban Wonder Woman at the last minute, Lebanon?
>>
Is the Scottish(?) guy still impossible to understand? I specifically complained about that when I saw an early cut.
>>
>>83463838
>if I kill the god of war, the war is going to stop
That's literally what happened when she killed Ares. She was naive and didn't know shit about the real world. She knew only what she was taught in Themyscira by her mother and the other Amazons.
>>
>>83463949
FU ANTI-SEMITE
>>
>>83464018
Huh, it's almost as if women are judgemental cunts who can't think in complex terms.
Nope, just kill one guy and the whole shebang is over. Never mind nuances and politics.
>>
>>83463999

It was cut because it was Snyder bullshit about the horrors of war. His arc was about feeling conflicted about fighting on the "good guys" side.
>>
>>83464066
all i got from his entire character was at the beginning he was an alcoholic, then he is revealed to have really bad PTSD and can't shoot when he's needed to and then he starts singing and is able to fight in the end
>>
>>83464062
>judgmental
But she isn't towards anyone. The literal god of war isn't some random whoever and he actually was poisoning the men's minds.
>>
>>83463818
>even better than JLU Diana
Shill spotted.
>>
>>83463133
>>the villains were almost literally mustache twirling throwaways that make marvel villains look deep

Holy shit the scene in the Bunker with Poison and the General having that cartoonishly evil Banter was fucking gold. They reminded me of the Russians form Rocky and Bullwinkle.
>>
File: 1493221987885.jpg (78KB, 639x849px) Image search: [Google]
1493221987885.jpg
78KB, 639x849px
>>83464036
Too bad Hitler ran out of time on his atomic weapon research. Would have been a real shame if he cratered Jerusalem. ;^)
>>
>Doctor Poison

That sounds dumber than Poison Ivy.
>>
>>83464233
Not as dumb as an Ancient Greek god with a fucking fumanche being the villian. No really, they show a flashback, and Ares HAS A FUCKING FUMANCHE MOUSTACHE.
>>
>>83464219
GAL GADOT IS GODS GIFT TO YOU GOYS.
ACCEPT WW AND GAL HERSELF.
GAL IS ISRAEL. WW IS ISRAEL.
t. B. Netanyahu
>>
>>83464288

Why is that a problem? Ares can't have a nice mustache now? The fuck, man. Aphrodite loved his mustache.
>>
>>83464179
I'm saying she's better because JLU Diana had her man hating moments, even if I liked her. She thought men were beneath her and there were several instances of her "ugh, men."
Movie Diana has literally zero moments like those.
>>
I used to think she was ugly but I just got an erection watching her dancing gif. Is the galposting getting to me?
post qt gals
>>
>>83464066
which was retarded because I was waiting for them to explain what his deal was and it never happened

he also never got a moment to show off his sniping skills which just means the whole character was worthless
>>
>>83464357
It's extremely anachronastic. It's like having him having a beatles haircut, or afro. It just looks fucking silly as hell, for a supposed god of war.
>>
Did anyone else think that the final fight with Aries was actually done pretty well, but not good enough to justify the 2 hours of Not Captain America before it
>>
>>83464417

They cut his scenes, but couldn't him out entirely off the movie.
>>
>>83464406
There were a few scenes where she looked cute. But so do trannies with the right camera angle and lighting.
>>
>>83464468
Yeah, it's pretty clear they had Stacy in mind when making the movie, so they had to add all that shit like clothes shopping, and WOMEN STRUNK moments, female humor, fucking romance shit, etc.
>>
>>83464535
my favorite part was the "secretaries are like slaves xD" part where every woman in the theater started laughing
>>
>>83452627
>gets asked about memeable scenes
>can't answer it
Hmmmm... you aren't from around here. Leave.
>>
>>83464575
I hated how the main male character was supposed to be "below average" but is a fucking Chad irl. Granted they can't hire some pimply overweight neckbeard to play him because then no women would watch it, but it was still aggravating.
>>
I hope gal gadot gets raped by a pack of rampaging animals
>>
>every time that guy says something
>every girl in the audience starts giggling

He's not that funny! You just like him because he's hot REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>83464697
She is too shielded for that to happen. But yes, fuck her and rape her, yes.
>>
>>83464695
to be fair he was the only character i really didn't dislike that much, but the "below average" thing was total bull i agree
the only other character that I really liked was the turk guy, and the scene where he's driving the car into that dance in german HQ was my favorite scene, even if it went to shit directly after that scene
>>
>>83452121
vs what else is out at the minute for a group of college students (me 2 other males 2 females) would you recommend seeing it or something else out?
>>
It was coherent as a DC film. so people will say its the best movie ever.
>>
>>83464825
He was unironically my favorite character in the movie.
Everyone else was either annoying, part of the scenery, or terrible at acting.
>>
>>83464882
Pirates was the better movie.
But then again, I'm a straight male.
I've yet to see Baywatch, but I hear it's shit, and that isn't something a lot of girls would want to watch anyway.
>>
Really didn't expect the reveal at the end, thank the trailers for somewhat not spoiling that at least. But now, the remaining Fargo episodes are totally going to another level.
>>
>>83465007
assuming you're talking about the turk guy
the sad part is his only screentime was either far away shots of him running along with the rest of the crew fighting or the couple minutes he has as actual talking lines, and the only ones i can remember other than small remarks was in the bar where he is pretending to be a sultan to get people to give him money which was pretty great and the scene in the car which was one of the only scenes in the movie that I liked
>>
>>83463943
>being a memelord chubby chaser
>>
>>83465119
I hope you join her you ugly kike
>>
>>83459100
My mom literally cried in the theater when we went to see it.
>>
File: Trainspotting_317Pyxurz_0.jpg (54KB, 580x401px) Image search: [Google]
Trainspotting_317Pyxurz_0.jpg
54KB, 580x401px
>>83452121
No it wasn't.
2.5 out of 5, really mediocre.
Unnecessary lines about race discrimination, Indian genocide, le ebin diverse team. Dick jokes (dude above average lmao) that went for far too long.
Also, David Thewlis was miscasted, he doesn't look like a god of war at all. All the people in my theater laughed hard (same with Adam Driver reveal in SW) when we saw Thewlis in a flashback right after the fight with Zeus. He looked so weak, his mustache ruined that scene.
What was the point of having Spud in the movie? He literally didn't do shit.
>>
>>83465059
What reveal? The Ares one? Or was there post credits shit that I missed out on.
>>
File: 1377215927465.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
1377215927465.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>83465169
>liking fat chicks because no beautiful woman would ever want to touch you
>>
>>83464406
>>
>>83465208
>Also, David Thewlis was miscasted, he doesn't look like a god of war at all.
this was probably the one thing they did right, Aries in story was supposed to have gotten his ass kicked by Zeus so him looking like a pasty cripple brit was a nice inversion of expectations, also Varga is never not threatening, even when he's nice
>>
>>83465224
i think he's talking about the ares reveal.
until he made the armor he looked like an angry old skinny British guy, which is pretty far off from what you would think a god of war would look like, also his mustache makes him even less intimidating
i couldn't be bothered to stay past the credits but i heard there wasn't anything anyways
>>
>>83465247
>>
>>83465282
>being this salty that you got dealt the short end of the stick in life
>>
File: david-full-front.jpg (52KB, 322x600px) Image search: [Google]
david-full-front.jpg
52KB, 322x600px
>>83465268
But when he fought Zeus he was supposed to look like some fucking greek statue, a perfect human, not like a dweeb /r9k/ regular.
Thewlis is a great actor, he's carrying this season of Fargo.
>>
>>83465328
>>
>>83465398
we only saw him after he got his ass handed to him, a battle with Zeus will never ever be kind to your body
>>
do they name drop the Wayne family?
>>
>>83465439
no but Bruce mails a picture to Diana that frames the whole story
>>
File: WW 1x01 (14).webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WW 1x01 (14).webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>tfw plebs think movie WW is so groundbreaking because she isn't boring and shallow like the animated versions and most comics that they know

Movie Diana is simply a throwback to best Diana. Naive, approachable, determined, kind, motherly.

I'll always be mad at the lack of acknowledgement on this.
>>
>>83465259
WTF I love dicks now.
>>
>>83465479
What was the audience like? I can usually get a good idea but I had no idea what to expect so I avoided the midnight release.
>>
>>83465519
This. Most people just figured she was female Superman in an American flag bikini and were surprised when they found out she actually had traits and merits of her own.
>>
>>83465557
wide dispersion, alot of people with significant others or parents

women were way more into this movie than men
>>
>>83465599
Kudos to Patty Jenkins for knowing what to do. Gadot was obviously cast to be a bond girl type + battle hungry, which is exactly what she was in BvS. If it depended on the rest of those producers, she would be as boring as the animated ones at best. But plebs would applaud anyway because le badass chick.
>>
>>83459100
I shed a few tears when uncle ben died
>>
i want to stretch out gal's asshole and make her cry and then comfort her and make her ice cream
>>
>movie literally had a newspaper with Hilldawg winning in the background
>>
>>83465771
You should have her take a shower first. I'm sure all that acting must build up...quiet the sweat. ;^)
>>
Nudity? Full frontal?
>>
Ding dong the mouse is dead

COME TOGETHER

RIGHT NOW

OVER ME

*epic guitar riffing*
>>
>>83460492
>I have no friends to go with, how awkward would it be to go alone?

pretty damn awkward when they catch you violating the no singles policy and eject you
>>
>>83465848
sweat is just natures lubricant anon :^)
>>
>>83452599
Theres like a 50 point iq difference...
>>
>>83465519
>WHEN PATTY JENKINS signed on two years ago to direct “Wonder Woman,” industry observers wondered what type of superhero the film would present, especially given the character’s many iterations over 75 years. Would we get the hardened Wonder Woman of the ’90s “Kingdom Come” comics, or the sometimes deferential “secretary” Diana Prince of her ’40s team-up stories, or perhaps even the highly sexualized Amazon of the past few years who became a super-couple with Superman?

>For Jenkins, fortunately, there was no wavering. She was determined to bring to the big screen the fierce-but-compassionate type of Wonder Woman she first saw on the ’70s small screen.

>“All these years, there’s been talk about Wonder Woman, and the thing I was very firm and steadfast about was: I only wanted to be involved in this if I can have a chance to bring back the Wonder Woman that I love,” Jenkins tells The Washington Post’s Comic Riffs. “I’m not interested in an alt-Wonder Woman; I’m not interested a new Wonder Woman. I’m interested in the Wonder Woman that I grew up with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2017/06/01/wonder-woman-has-been-a-warrior-a-secretary-and-a-sexpot-what-version-did-the-movie-use/?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.2b248fc13105

Patty is my directorfu now tbqh
>>
>>83465921
I hope she doesn't mind if the shower gets a little...gassy. Don't worry, it's just steam from the water.
>>
>>83465904
still waiting on someone to edit this.

https://youtu.be/Gv72lZiO-JQ
>>
>>83464018
I dunno, if there was actually a god of war, killing him to stop the war might be a valid thing to try.
>>
>>83466123
So...DC is literally just copying what Marvel is doing with Thanos.
>>
>>83466160
>If I kill a god
>kill a god
>kill
>a fucking god
Yeah good luck with that sport.
>>
>>83466195
Delusional much?
>>
>>83460492
If you go to an old kinoplex they might let you in. Sometimes they don't update the singles policy. There's no showers though, just a hotspring.
>>
>>83466160
The weather didn't stop when Zeus was killed
>>
File: hjpzq.jpg (61KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
hjpzq.jpg
61KB, 640x320px
Does she get tied up and lose her powers like in the comics?
>>
>>83464018
no that was just coincidence, the armistice was happening the next day
>>
>>83466292
Furthermore, does drive the invisible plane?
>>
>>83466298
Yeah that was pretty funny. If Diana did literally nothing, the war would have ended anyway. Ares would still be looking for her. And absolutely nothing would have changed.
This is the single largest plot hole, that I feel not a whole lot of people even realize.
>>
>>83466377
It's not a plot hole, although it's bad writting
>>
>>83466377
well I mean without her and Steve presumable the gas attack would have gone through and the war could keep going, so there's that

but the actual killing of Ares accomplished fuck all
>>
>>83461385
/his/ here. Read The Sleepwalkers by Christopher Clark. The real bad guys are the Russians and the Serbs.
>>
>>83452121
Hold on, have we told you whether or not you can think this is good?
>>
>>83466499
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>83466195
thanos was originally a darkseid ripoff
>>
File: IMG_0548.jpg (22KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0548.jpg
22KB, 233x216px
>>83464711
Exactly
>"I'm above average"
Okay I laughed too
>>
Down to 76 on metacritic now

It's over, DC will never recover
>>
was fucking terrible, who lets such stupid fucks play around with so much money?
>>
>>83460578
>when people have ugly faces they look ugly
ftfy
>>
>>83462021
>I am a shill
>Gal Godot is terrible
>>
File: Mike ' Zyke B' Stok.gif (2MB, 284x288px) Image search: [Google]
Mike ' Zyke B' Stok.gif
2MB, 284x288px
>>83467183
oi you, yu fuckin wanna get scrubber, shill?
israel fucking rekt everyone in ww1, unstoppable and wonderwomen is the perfect epitome of that
you act so tough but if this was on the street you would get bopped
>>
>>83459344
>>83459633
>>83460286
>>83460781
fuck off Disney shills
>>
>>83460080
you'll love the part where she tries on outfits at a clothes store. its almost as good as when she goes to a Gala with her hot boyfriend (im not even fucking kidding)
>>
>>83467534
>If you don't think Gal Gadot is hot, you're a Disney shill

Top kek, get real
>>
File: 1494373749319.jpg (106KB, 713x706px) Image search: [Google]
1494373749319.jpg
106KB, 713x706px
>>83467150
BUT WONDER WOMAN IS THE PERFECT MOVIE
ONLY RACISTS AND SEXISTS HATE IT
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TURN
#imwithher
>>
>>83467534
gal is stunning you cuck
>>
>>83465851
male nudity, but also lots of Amazonian upskirts
>>
Yeah this movie was pretty close to perfect. I can't believe I'm typing these words.

Absolutely a must watch.
>>
>>83466229
plenty of mythologies had gods that could be killed
>>
File: 1495046171905.png (81KB, 502x410px) Image search: [Google]
1495046171905.png
81KB, 502x410px
>>83467617
Pic related.
>>83467648
I was surprised by that.
Still a shit movie.
>>
She has the best fucking theme song.

If zack snyder did anything right, its that theme.
>>
>>83467680
Fuck off Warner shill
>>
>>83467648
>Upskirt showing what amounts to a swimsuit is equal to seeing chad dick
>>
>>83467929
there was no dick, he covered it.
>>
>>83467702
that theme song is pure shit
>>
It was next level bad. I also just finished watching it. I don't know why it got so much hype from the critics. It was simply not a good film. Ewen Bremner sings a song and plays piano and Wonder Woman and whatever the dudes name is dance to it and fuck afterwards??? Did they not expect me to get flashbacks of Ewen Bremner in trainspotting? That's not the only reason this movie made me want to die of a heroin overdose. The "woah a woman can do THAT!" Type scenes happen like 6 times and it's just too much. Also the enemy of Wonder Woman is a fucking God of War and she has to fight a fucking ww1 General? There's just so much bad/crazy shit that happens it's not even worth mentioning it all. Honestly it could have been good if it featured sapphic lust for the entire runtime of the movie, but instead it didn't feature any sapphic lust at all even though it had the PERFECT set up for an all out Amazonian lesbian orgy. Just so bad.
>>
>>83467972
They showed a hell of a lot more there then they did with the upskirts (which was like twice at the beginning when showing Amazon's fighting so it really shouldn't count).
>>
>>83465047
ok thanks heaps, I have like zero interest in PotC but 2 in my group do, but if I can tell them without lying that WW wont at least be a normal DC cluster fuck they will hopefully say yes
>>
File: submit.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
submit.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>83468077
>Also the enemy of Wonder Woman is a fucking God of War and she has to fight a fucking ww1 General?
How is that bad? That's relatively tame by comic book standards.
>The "woah a woman can do THAT!" Type scenes happen like 6 times and it's just too much.
She was conceived as a feminist heroine, that's literally the point of her existence (that and bondage fetish). Though I agree that lesbian sex or at least undertones would make the movie a lot better.
>>
>A fucking justice league film is coming and it's going to be done by this mediocre director.
Fml.
>>
I really liked the Indian guy

>smoke signals

>gold winchester lever action

>tomohawk grenades

Also, anyone else notice that Ares looked like Hitler.
>>
File: 1492875193387.png (62KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492875193387.png
62KB, 657x527px
>capeshit
>good
>>
>>83452246
Dcucks are so embarrassing.
>>
File: 1488152120342.jpg (61KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1488152120342.jpg
61KB, 405x412px
How much did (((they))) pay you to post here?
>>
>>83468274
Nobody likes feminism anymore. It's time Wonder Woman went through a rebranding to stay relevant.
>>
>>83468423
He seemed pretty chill, but they only gave him one line.
What is it with DC and giving interesting characters next to lines, and everyone else tons of shitty ones? They did it with Katana too, in Suicide Squad.
Also last time I checked, Hitler didn't look like an aged Britbong with a fumanchu mustache.
>>
>>83468533
There is one part where he's doing psychic shit and he looks like hitler.

White man

Funny moustache

Weird haricut

trenchcoat
>>
Gal Gadot is a bad actress. You people are fucking liars. She has the same goddamn 'I can't speak english' accent from BvS
>>
>>83468575
Really? Christ, I hated that accent they gave her. Dropping this movie.
>>
>>83468575
>Be Gal Gadot
>Refused to learn proper English for English movies
>Directors are forced to make everyone else have the same shitty accent so it doesn't stand out
Either that, or Amazonia is an island off the coast of Israel.
>>
>>83468560
Do you see Hitler behind every shadow?
>>
>>83464711
No, his delivery is on point.
>>
>>83466377
>And absolutely nothing would have changed.

Remember, the gas bombs would have hit the London Armstice celebrations.
>>
>>83452246
Yeah, you're a shill.
>>
>>83468718
Realistically...no.
Given the size and weight of the plane, it would have been shot down by anti-aircraft gunfire -
hell, even stray bullets given WW1 aircraft design and manufacture - before it could reach it's destination point.
>>
>>83468800
Not him, but there were a few microseconds of a few scenes where she did look pretty cute.
Then again, any tranny can do the same with the correct lighting and camera angle.
>>
>>83452121

I don't understand how can anybody like this atrocious mediocrity of a movie. It's an overstatement to call the plot if this movie a plot, it's a forced origin story checklist often with no reasoning behind it. Germans are generic "nazis" again. You just saw a heavenly looking beach with bunch of half-naked chicks standing in there. Then decide to start gunning them down for no reason at all. No atmosphere of WW1 whatsoever, they never even show any legit german uniforms.

The action was bad, Gal Gadot is a log. She can't act, she looks bad in action scenes, the transitions between her CGI model and her stunt double are obvious as hell. Greenscreens are shitty and sometimes borderline Bollywood tier. And so is the action itself.

>just durn ur brain off))))
There are no redeeming qualities in this piece of shit, it's a dumb and ugly movie.

Aside from Chris Pine, his scenes are the best scenes. Dude is too good for those kinds of movies.
>>
I just got back from seeing it
This was literally the worst movie I've ever seen. Holy shit it was bad.
>>
>>83469209
>>83469265
It seemed to get worse the longer it went.
In fact, at the very beginning I kind of liked it.
Started resenting it as soon as the blatant WOMYN STRUNK scenes started popping up.
Started getting bored when the clothes shopping scene came around.
Was starting to look for a gun to shoot myself with as soon as I came to the part where 4 misfits try to stop World War 1 all by themselves.
>>
>>83466292
she does get bound up and it is a pretty great homage to the classic comics.
>>
Any good feet shoes of Gal in the film?
>>
>>83469209
>Germans are nazis in WW1
This was one of my biggest fears with the movie. So much for the historical accuracy of ww1 about nations equally as bad as each other fighting to keep their dying empires relevant and moral ambiguity is everywhere.
>>
>>83452121
What superpower would you not want?
>>
>>83471117
>Wonder Woman has superpowers
She doesn't though. All of her "powers" comes from shit she's wearing. She's basically Greco-Roman Batman without the money.
>>
>>83452246
lmao
kill yourself shill
>>
>>83452857
Not that anon, but there was a review on RT that mentioned that. I couldn't agree more, which is I think why I enjoyed it so much. It manages to be uplifting and wholesome without veering into quipfest Marvel territory, and the mythic quality comes rather naturally seeing as it has fucking gods and shit in it. It's very much in the vein of Donner Superman.
>>
>>83463844
>>83463844
>>83463844
>>83463844
Most important post in this thread
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.