[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 43

Protect and Survive Edition

Last Regeneration: >>83434888
>>
Doctor Who? More like Doctor Poo.
>>
File: World-Enough-and-Time-dwm.jpg (167KB, 570x411px) Image search: [Google]
World-Enough-and-Time-dwm.jpg
167KB, 570x411px
Reminder that Moffat is going to trigger Tumblr like no one ever did, in a final act of irreverence.

>JORJ: “Who are you?”
>MISSY: “Well I’m that mysterious adventurer in time and space, known only as Doctor Who, and these are my disposables – Exposition and Comic Relief.”
>NARDOLE: “We’re not functions.”
>MISSY: “Darling, those were genders.”
>>
>>83449731
Topics last thread:

Did Mansa Musa spread out gold to help defeat the Cybermen? BF, get on that: >>83436765

Whst other non-European plots and historical events could Who use?

Immigrant argues in defense of the "gender" joke: >>83449805
>>83449731
Protect and Survive was a great audio.
>>
File: 1492183725986.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492183725986.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>83449926
>BILL: "Did you just assume my gender?"
>>
>>83449951
Hi Neo Cloister. Fuck off.
>>
>>83449731
I liked this audio, except for the actual monster voices. Those took me right out of it. It's definitely a good example of "companions go through hell."

Also, never realized until looking at this image how much Hex looks like Jake Gylenhaal.
>>
>/who/ is kill
I bet \who\ is really active right now
>>
File: 8.jpg (74KB, 779x549px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
74KB, 779x549px
hahahahahahahahhahaah Looks Awful
>>
>>83451125
\who\ have it good. Fuck /who/.
>>
>>83451407
\who\ is our Promised Land.
>>
>>83451125
\who\'s probably discussing who's a better Doctor, Richard E Grant's 9 or Richard Griffiths's 8
>>
>>83449951
Holy shit that Mansa Musa celebrity historical feat. Cybermen sounds so fucking kino. I'll take 100 of those over Thin Ice.
>>
doctor poo
>>
Did you ever count? How many looms there were on Gallifrey that day.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 187x270px
>>83449776
>>83452191
I think we found our 13th Doctor!
>>
>>83452324
Doctor Poo??
>>
>tfw meeting Paul McGann Tomorrow.
>>
>>83452557
Ask him if he fucked fangirls.
>>
That doesn't sound like a scroll. That sounds like a flag! And if that sounds like a flag, if this is a flag, that means that you are a soldier, wounded in a forgotten war thousands of years ago.

But they've worked on you, haven't they, son? They've filled you full of kit. State of the art phase camouflage, personal teleporter.

And all that tech inside you, it just won't let you die, will it? It won't let the war end. It just won't let you stop until the war is over. We surrender!
>>
Why is this thread so dead?
>>
Everyone's excited about the World Enough For Time. But I'm really excited for the Lost Legion. Munro seems like she's really going to do something poetic, while examining moral ambiguity. I love when she mentioned her appreciation of the countryside.
>>
>>83453229
Shhh. We have reach it. Golden Age oh /who/.
>>
Has S10 been GOAT in the \who\niverse?
>>
>>83453471
Nah, it was mostly meh pre-Extremis.
>>
>>83453471
Peter Harness is Jamie Mathieson in the \who\niverse. Kill The Moon was GOAT as is Pyramid.
>>
>>83453471
It depends, are people liking S10 in this universe?
>>
In \who\niverse Gatiss wright only one episode and it was GOATest in nuwho and most beloved by fans. ;___;
>>
Is our universe or their universe better?
>>
>>83453663
Their, if Moffat never existed there.
>>
>>83453528
I love it. So I guess \who\me is over there ranting about how fucking terrible it is
>>
Was Doctor Who ever cancelled in the \who\niverse?
>>
>>83453748
It was, but in 2005.
>>
>>83453591
It was called Living Loud and it was about sentient solids infesting a maternity ward in far future South America
>>
>>83453591
>>83453837
He also must HATE Doctor Who there and hate to write for it.
>>
Anyone got DWM scans of the 4 page Mathieson interview? I struggle to see how they could fill 4 whole pages with stuff about Oxygen
>>
>>83453833
im literally so excited for 2019 when it comes back!
>>
>rewatching s3 finale last night
I forget but the ring that the red-nailed hand picked up which dropped off the Master's pyre... did anything ever come of that? It's been too long.
>>
>>83454447
Master was revived with that ring and some voodoo mumbo jumbo in season 4
>>
>>83454447
Yeah. The lady in Lucy Saxon's prison in The End of Time picked it up and used it along with 'the secret books/potions of Saxon' to revive him.
>>
>>83454447
The master's cult used it to concoct a potion of conduct a seance or whatever the fuck happened to bring him back to life
>>
IN THE SECRET BOOKS OF SAXON
>>
>>83454484
>>83454485
>>83454498
Thanks fellas. Trying to rewatch the good episodes.
>>
>>83454554
Well skip every episode with Simm's master
>>
>>83454704
BTFO, Utopia is GOAT
>>
File: capal2.png (103KB, 262x282px) Image search: [Google]
capal2.png
103KB, 262x282px
>>83454726
>BTFO
>>
Regardless of episode quality, is "The Doctor Falls" the lamest finale title yet?
>>
>>83454783
>Wedding of the River Song
This.
>>
So how do the Cybermen fit into World Enough and Time?

They have a hospital aboard the ship where they apparently convert, and the ship is full of those blue guys, so are Mondasians actually blue? Is that guy from Oxygen a fucking Mondasian?
>>
>>83454783
Let's see what we have

>The Parting of the Ways
Suitably epic, and refers to the Doctor, Jack and Rose all going off in new directions.

>Doomsday
Generic, but fits the bill with the world-scale battle.

>Last of the Time Lords
Seems odd now Gallifrey is back, but neatly referred to the Doctor and the Master.

>Journey's End
Okay are all RTD's finale titles going to be generic "end of something" phrases?!? I guess it is the end for Donna and Wilf though. And the Doctor, from this point forwards, goes it alone with temporary companions.

>The End of Time
Because of one tiny line of dialogue relating to the Time Lord plan. Chosen to sound overly-epic, but ultimately naff.

>The Big Bang
Sounds bland, but fits the episode perfectly.

>The Wedding of River Song
Oh dear.

>The Name of the Doctor
WHAT. We all knew they wouldn't reveal it, but if you're heading towards the 50th you may as well go all-out.

>The Time of the Doctor
Lame, after other X of the Doctor titles.

>Death in Heaven
Great.

>Hell Bent
Mirrors Heaven Sent, but as a title it's a bit shit. It's like Listen - 'descriptors' do nothing for me. There could've been so many more cooler, intriguing titles.

>The Doctor Falls
Oh. Lame.
>>
>>83452324
Cmon, I want it to be a thicc as shit lady.
>>
/who/bros: What's your favourite Cyberman design?

I'd say either TenthPlanet or Nightmare. Probably Tenth because I can no longer see the Nightmare Cybermen as metal after Dark Water (when someone hugs one and it's arm bends in really fucking obviously)

I will admit though the Cybusmen terrified me as a wee lad
>>
File: thicc.jpg (91KB, 391x1199px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
91KB, 391x1199px
>>83455044
>>
>>83454955
Or are there just a lot of blue guys around? Ye, probably that.

See also: dude in Series 1 and Dorium.
>>
>>83455055
I love pic related/Tenth Planet and the design from The Moonbase/Tomb of the Cybermen.
>>
The monk three parter is pretty good
>>
>>83455055
Tenth Planet for sure.
The Nightmare ones are utter shit, but the RTD ones worked given their different backstory.

I think if the World Enough/Doctor Falls versions work then possibly the cybermen from now on will always have a cloth or bandaged face.
>>
File: reminder.jpg (149KB, 1221x347px) Image search: [Google]
reminder.jpg
149KB, 1221x347px
>>83455055
>>
>>83455038
>Death in Heaven
>Hell Bent
>The Doctor Falls
Could have did a third play on heaven/hell or use purgatory or something, maybe limbo instead. I would have liked for all of 12s finals to follow that heaven/hell naming scheme.
Also, The Doctor Falls really feels like it should have been a Matt Smith final instead. Like you could have just called TNOTD The Doctor Falls instead and it would have fit with the whole trenzalore thing. Fall of the eleventh, etc, etc, etc.
Maybe The Doctor Falls somehow ties back to that as one big final Moffat thing to neatly wrap up his time like RTD did with the end of time.
Or, I'd like Moffat to just take the final name literally and have the doctor just fall and hit his head and regenerate, like when 10 mused about hoping he didn't just trip and bang his head on a rock
>>
>>83455119
This episode looks lame. It seems like an oldwho fanwank episode. Is there any reason at all to look forward to it?
>>
>>83455176
how's it good? Extremis has nothing to do with monks, it's rather safe-contained story, but it's core concepts are damaged by total misunderstanding of how computers work. pyramid is just illogical piece with no attempt of worldbuilding
>>
>The Doctor Falls by Steven Moffat
>"Without hope, without witness, without reward"
>The Mondasian cybermen are on the rise...It's time for the Doctor's final battle.

Another final battle? Isn't this like the tenth final battle now?
>>
>>83455256
I just personally don't tend to overanalyse logic in tv shows and have a big suspension of disbelieve. I found it easier to enjoy unless it's pants on head retarded like kill the moon
>>
>capaldi's doctor comes full circle by having cybermen be the final villian of his first and last series
I don't think I like it
>>
>>83455323
You can look at it a few different ones.
If you look at it as (insert doctor here)s final battle, I mean yeah I guess it's okay to call it that.
But if you use the broad term of just the general idea of the Doctor and his final battle then it gets just dull after a while.
>>83455385
You forgot Missy too
Missy being in his first episode and also his last as well
>>
>>83455323
Yeah, new who just got renewed for, like, a bunch of series.
>>
I dislike cybermen and daleks and all their episodes in nu who I've found boring and cheesy
>>
>>83455427
>Missy being in his first episode and also his last as well
Well, Christmas is his last. We don't know if Gomez is in that.
>>
Kek
>>
So... What happened to Susan Foreman?
>>
>Still no Simm

Sad.
>>
>>83455119
kinda hot
>>
Got a feeling ep11 is going to be Moffat's attempt at the cyberman origin story
>>
File: MONDAS.jpg (219KB, 935x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MONDAS.jpg
219KB, 935x1200px
>>83456326
>rubber gloves

What did they mean by this?
>>
>Wilfred's goodbye to Tenth Doctor in the rain
Gosh
>>
What would be your ideal way to have 12 regenerate?
>>
http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-10-the-lie-of-the-land-advance-review-85101.htm

>let’s just say the final resolution feels a bit too easy; a mawkish trope where science-fiction gives way to sentimentality. Something Doctor Who has used more than one time as a magic fix all.

>One major moment earlier in the episode also doesn’t quite work as well as it should, and seems more designed to create a shock trailer moment.

>the Monks never put up much resistance either. In fact they’re seen quite fleetingly.

> It all just ends with a bit of a whimper, rather than the bang that would have cemented them as a foe to remember.

So basically, the villains aren't even in it that much, nothing comes of the 'regeneration', and it has a cop out ending.

Chibnall, hurry up please.
>>
So, Simm is going to have 2 minute scene cameo, isn't he? And he was pushed into the trailer and promotion because BBC bosses hoped to attract normies.
>>
>>83457172
They gave him a beard, they wouldn't give him a new look unless he gets at least 8 minutes.
>>
>>83457286
"You're getting 8 minutes and 1 second of screentime, but not a second more, Simmy-simms!"
>>
>>83457172
Lie of the Land will be shit-tier
Empress will be surprisingly good but nothing amazing
Eaters of Light will be boring
World Enough and Time will be 10/10
Doctor Falls will be literal faecal matter
>>
So, "Monk trilogy" seems to be a massive letdown. They aren't really connected, they are pretty weak as separate stories, 2/3 episodes we've got ZERO attempt to establish them as a real villains.
- they are almighty, but only when it's needed
- they look like corpses, but that's... just because
- they just appeared out of nowhere, and nobody gives a shit

Let's wait for lie of the land, but reviewers are reporting that it's not only the weakest of trilogy, but also one of the weakest of this series.
>>
>>83457409
Don't forget the fact that 'Extremis' literally didn't need to happen at all
>>
>http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Howard_(Extremis)
>Bill thought his name was Harry

HARRY SAXON???
>>
YOU CAN'T MEND PEOPLE
>>
Trenzalore?
>>
Why the fuck would the doctor allow rassilon to go free? Should have put him back in the tomb. Makes no sense to basically turn him into an omega tier villain either.
>>
I love how they totally abandoned the idea of the valeyard
>>
>>83459258
>Makes no sense to basically turn him into an omega tier villain either.
Why not? He and Omega built Gallifreyan culture, and each went mad in different ways.
>>
>>83459418
It's bullshit because that entire season 23-24 part of the show is completely fucked if you watch it all in order. And this only makes it worse. At least we might get some cool big finish stuff out of it with capaldi or whoever else.
>>
>>83459477
I like rassilon better as an offscreen legendary god. Omega was okay but rassilon was way more interesting before he was just some guy.
>>
>>83457409
You really are grasping for reasons to be disappointed.

>They aren't really connected,
So the three episodes that Moffat said aren't really a 3-parter, they're just loosely connected, are just loosely connected. How is that a bad thing? Are only multi-part stories good? Does Dalek suck because it's not part of a 3-parter?

>we've got ZERO attempt to establish them as a real villains
Why? Because a real villain would have made the bomber explode instead of just plucking it out of the sky to prove they could? Or because you agree with their "We're actually the good guys here" thing (which makes someone an interesting villain, not not-a-villain)?

>- they are almighty, but only when it's needed
Why would they be almighty when it isn't needed? I have amazing powers of opening sealed cans that no cat or dog can understand, but I only use it when needed.

>- they look like corpses, but that's... just because
… just because we haven't yet seen the episode that we've been told will explain the Monks' origin and their plan.

> they just appeared out of nowhere, and nobody gives a shit
Nobody gives a shit? The US, USSR, and China sent armies to deal with them. How is that not giving a shit?

>reviewers are reporting that it's not only the weakest of trilogy, but also one of the weakest of this series
Which reviewers? Are you the guy who takes a 4-star review that says "It's good, but it could have been even better" and says "Well, the press thinks it's shit"?

It's one thing to avoid getting overly hyped and let down, so you can enjoy the episode more. But going out of your way to antihype yourself, and begging other people to validate that, there's no way you're going the episode that way. You're just being a dick to yourself.
>>
>>83457032
Anything but how matt smith regenerated.
>>
File: capture44.jpg (20KB, 603x166px) Image search: [Google]
capture44.jpg
20KB, 603x166px
For the kind anon(s?) last night, I completely forgot until about a half-hour ago.
>>
Why was Moffat able to right such good episodes in the RTD era, yet now, running the show he's run it into the ground and his scripts have become inconsistent trash, save a few. Can someone explain the phenomenon?
>>
>>83455361
Pyramid was pants on head retarded though
>>
>>83460345
weird how the test screening episodes had a better atmosphere than the final product. Why were they so comfy?
>>
>>83460383
in what way besides the poorly thought out biolab part?
>>
Any really nice looking and very smart poster have a link to the reign of terror dvd rip?
>>
>>83460394
I actually really liked them in black and white, especially Deep Breath and Listen.
>>
>>83460502
I've got the MKV version that's recons and such, want me to upload it?
>>
Why did Erica need to hold the door open at all? She didn't go back in to get anything after that. Even if she needed to, why couldn’t she have just opened the door by the handle? It’s not like that’s a difficult task in any capacity

Why did they make a big deal out of the doctor supporting an air strike as if it was an immoral mistake, only for it to never come up again and lead to nothing?

Why did the monks teleport into the fighter jet when they were already using a glowy light beam to control and land it?

Why did they say "Not a single living thing” regarding the future visions when that vision included a tree?

Why was the doctor begging "no please stop don't do this" when the UN guy tried to consent, when the doctor outranks him? He had the right and authority to order him to step down.

The doctor just released every government secret on google and there was no mass panic among civilians? And it will never be addressed again?

Why did the doomsday clock start counting backwards when the doctor set up the bomb? If the monks knew about the bomb, considered it to be a bad thing that was ruining their plan, and they have the ability to manipulate reality (proven by them fixing the security cameras and the doctor's eyes), why didn't they just stop the bomb?

The doctor has literally used the sonic sunglasses to livestream camera footage before - he did it in Under the Lake. Why didn't he do it here? He was literally using the glasses to call bill at that exact moment already, there was absolutely zero reason why he couldn’t have done it. If they had just broken the sonic sunglasses so he was truly vulnerable and just had him call bill some other way there wouldn’t have been this problem.

Bill's consent was out of fear of a world without the doctor, and love for the doctor. The monks wanted love for the monks. Why was this valid consent to them?

And that's ignoring everything to do with the biolab which has a shitton of issues itself
>>
post yfw this isnt the christmas specials opening sequence

https://twitter.com/typicalmadness_/status/870448098463674369
>>
>>83455119
The fuck is that shit?
>>
>>83460579
I really appreciate it but I realize I can just grab it off of vk which is less work for anyone else. Thank you though that's very nice. HAPPY FOURTEENTH BIRTHDAY friend
>>
>>83456377
probably thought modern audiences wouldn't accept human hands
>>
>>83460881
Understandable, but I might just end up uploading it because who doesn't appreciate high quality episodes?

Who's fourteen now?
>>
File: topknot.png (76KB, 350x134px) Image search: [Google]
topknot.png
76KB, 350x134px
>>83456377
HANG ON LADS

LOOK CLOSELY

IS THAT A 'TOPKNOT' BIT OF THE CLOTH YOU CAN SEE BEHIND THE EYES

CREEPY
>>
>normies all like "12 is too grumpy, dark, and uncaring"
>>
File: eyes.png (80KB, 431x156px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
80KB, 431x156px
>>83460953
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqinsCkkE8A

cute
>>
>>83460929
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>83460929
WikiaFrog is. Can't complain about high quality. Cool stuff anon.

>>83461066
I remember that. It was good stuff and I kept it.
>>
File: jhh63sx8.png (690KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jhh63sx8.png
690KB, 1000x1000px
>>83461066
No-one cares and reported for copyright infringement.
>>
>>83461184
Okay, you're being a jerk.
>>
>>83461204
Fuck off or I'll post something racist or sexist or something else that will make you cry
>>
>>83460834
this is GOAT
>>
>>83460345
Am I the only one that misses 12 being a dick to his companion? The fat jokes and stuff were gold.
>>
Hi guys. I thought this might be of interest to you. I work for the Beeb (radio, nothing important) and I've been nosing at interview schedules. I've noticed that Kris Marshall is booked in to do an unnatural amount of interviews this month for a variety of shows and stations. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>83461767
kek
>>
>>83459515
Rassilon was really never used effectively as an offscreen legendary god, except during the VNAs. He didn't even appear until The Deadly Assassin, the same story that basically (and completely intentionally) ruined the Time Lords, and that wasn't repaired until the Remembrance novelisation, Revelation, and Time's Crucible.

Meanwhile, if you go back and watch the pre-TDA stories that show or mention Time Lords, especially The Three Doctors, it really sounds like the Doctor and Omega (and most of the others we see) are contemporaries. The Doctor tells us he's thousands of years old, and repeats it in The Mind of Evil, and then a year and a half later we meet Omega, who vanished centuries ago. Even The Deadly Assassin starts off with "Through the millennia…"

Cartmel's attempt to salvage the Time Lords by making them truly ancient actually made them less interesting, even if it set the foundation for the VNAs to finally accomplish turning them mythic.

What the Time War did was make the recent past mythic again, like in the first 13 years of the show, but that means there's once again no room for Rassilon unless you do exactly what RTD did and resurrect him to lead the War.
>>
>>83461528
Nah. It was a unique time for the Doctor, where you weren't sure whether he would just up and leave Clara, or vice versa, at some point. Looking back, it's clear that he's much less prickly than he seemed--you can see shades of his S10 era personality even in S8--but he felt truly abrasive at that point.

>>83461134
I still remember the awesomeness of 12 monologueing to Rusty during the workprint version of Into the Dalek. Just simple talking, with the sound of silence in the background.
>>
Hi guys. I thought this might be of interest to you. I work for the Beeb (telegraph service, nothing important). I've noticed that Phoebe Waller-Bridge has been practicing all month shooting a sonic screwdriver out of her twat into her hand. Make of it what you will.
>>
File: peter-capadli[1].jpg (27KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
peter-capadli[1].jpg
27KB, 600x339px
Here's all of the S8 previews (Ep. 1-5):

https://mega.nz/#F!TQI3zRgK!48e5kvYB7-knQnvhEAb5Gw
>>
>>83461975
At least you don't have to work with Steve fucking Wright.
>>
NuWho Finale Settings:
S1: Satellite Five, small portions on present day Earth,
S2: Present day Earth, small portions parallel universe Earth.
S3: Present day Earth
S4: Present day Earth/The Crucible
S5: Past and Present day Earth
S6: Present day Earth/Earth with everything happening at once
S7: Victorian England, Present day Earth, Trenzalore
S8: Present day Earth
S9: The Doctor's Confession Dial and Gallifrey
S10: Present day Earth?
Why the fuck are so many on present day earth?
>>
>>83463708
Because it's cheap. There's also a bunch of Old-Timey London ones since they can just borrow costumes from the constant BBC period dramas.
>>
>>83463708
It's an easy way to do "the stakes are higher" - by making the plot a global attack on present day earth, the audience can relate and empathise with it more, thereby making them more invested in watching it and seeing the outcome
>>
>>83457141
Seems more like they were expecting some big flashy fighting instead of dialogue and subterfuge.

We'll see if they episode is any good, but I'm not expecting an RTD style alien invasion episode. I'm actually quite happy that Pyramid didn't end up being like that despite it being a Hackness episode.
>>
>>83449926
i'm well-versed in the art of gender and that line isn't upsetting to me at all. it's just another "moffat trying to make a joke about something he doesn't fully understand". doesn't make sense but it's not offensive
>>
>>83460901
what did you mean by this
>>
>>83464085
It does make sense though
it's implying that men are comic relief and women are exposition. It's just a cheeky harmless jab for a quick subversion joke
>>
>>83464147
oh, I wasn't thinking of it in that way. sad, if true
>>
>>83463708
Because RTD believed that threatening present-day Earth "ups the stakes".

And look at the ratings.

S1: Mostly not present day. Lowest ratings of the series.
S2: Mostly present day. Recovered more than half of the 1.5M viewers lost over the series.
S3: Entirely present day, recovered 100% of the 1.3M lost viewers.
S4: Entirely present day. Only non-special episode to approach Rose in the ratings.
S5: Moffat breaks the pattern, with a story that starts in the past and even its present-day sequences are clearly not our familiar present-day Earth, and it's the first finale since S1 to have regular-episode-like numbers.

There are plenty of other good reasons for these numbers, but someone would have to convince RTD, Moffat, and their coproducers that there's nothing to the connection, and I don't think anyone has tried to convince them.

Maybe someone can point Chibnall at S9, where Moffat finally decided fuck it, and the 3-part finale went up in ratings each week from the low point of the year to the highest overnights and second-highest L+7.
>>
>>83464327
Was hell bent really the highest ratings episode of S9? Even though it's not about earth at all and is exclusively character drama with no great threat to a population?
>>
>>83457141
http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-10-the-lie-of-the-land-advance-review-85101.htm

>It’s a bold story in many ways, one that is rather relevant in today’s times

>Peter Capaldi and Pearl Mackie are excellent and given plenty of strong material to play off.

>Gomez acts her heart out, and much like what was set-up in “Extremis”, she is not playing the villain here.

>It’s directed with flair by new to Who director Wayne Yip

>The music is also strong, and features a beautiful arrangement of one of Murray Gold’s best.

So, basically, it's a bold and important story, well told with great acting, directing, and music.

Moffat, stay please.

Who would have thought you could cherrypick a mostly-positive review to make it sound entirely positive just as easily as you could cherrypick the exact same review to make it sound entirely negative?
>>
>>83464401
Highest overnights. The highest L+7 was The Girl Who Died.

Also, it's a bit misleading, because S9's ratings overall were much flatter than usual. Almost every year, the ratings gradually decline from the opener, and then either rebound or don't at the finale. S9, the ratings were up and down all year, plus hundreds of thousands of people going back and forth between live and time-shifted viewing from episode to episode for reasons that have nothing to do with DW itself, so the fact that it climbed during the finale doesn't mean nearly as much as it did in S4.

(Also, I believe all BARB ratings after 2014 are nearly useless in the first place, but that's another story, and I won't try to convince you here.)

But still, it's ammunition someone could use to convince Chibnall that present-day Earth finales are not actually a silver bullet for ratings.
>>
>>83462142
<3
>>
>>83463708
Let's go through all of OldWho too and see how it compares:
S1: 18th Century France (Earth)
S2: 11th Century Nordic (Earth)
S3: Present Day London (Earth)
S4: Present Day London (Earth)
S5: 21st century Space Station (from Earth)
S6: A bunch of different places and times, but mostly on Earth. (Earth)
S7: Present Day Earth (Earth)
S8: Present Day Earth (Earth)
S9: Present Day Earth and also Atlantis (Earth)
S10: Present Day Earth (Earth)
S11: Metebelis Three
S12: Space Station Nerva, Voga
S13: Present Day Earth (Earth)
S14: Victorian London (Earth)
S15: Gallifrey
S16: Atrios
S17: Skonnos (If Shada happened it would've been Present Day Earth)
S18: Present Day Earth and Logopolis (Earth)
S19: Heathrow, both present day and primordial. (Earth)
S20: 13th Century England (Earth)
S21: Androzani
S22: Necros
S23: Gallifrey
S24: Svartos
S25: Segonax
S26: Perivale, and a little bit of the Cheetah Planet (mostly Earth)
TV Movie: Present Day San Francisco (Earth)
>>
>>83464563
>(Also, I believe all BARB ratings after 2014 are nearly useless in the first place, but that's another story, and I won't try to convince you here.)

The fact that the figures are determined by logging data from a few select people in the population with a special box and then using some magic formula to expand those numbers to apply for the greater population is a huge red flag for me on its own. People always take the figures to mean "5 million people watched it last night" rather than "We're guessing it was 5 million based on a large amount of demographic generalisations and we actually have no accurate way to know for sure"
>>
So is the ship from world enough and time the Monday mothership from the tenth planet..
>>
The Doctor Falls is 75 minutes. World Enough and Time is 60 mind.
>>
>>83464996
incoming kino
>>
>>83464615
>S6: A bunch of different places and times, but mostly on Earth. (Earth)
Actually, none of it's Earth, it's all on the War Lords' planet.

Anyway, Letts was the one who came up with the idea that finales are a big deal, and that finales and other special stories need to "up the stakes" by either threatening the whole universe or bringing the story back to present-day Earth. Since nobody really followed that idea for the next 15 years after him, and the highest-rated finales during that time were the ones that weren't treated as anything special, I'm not sure why RTD returned to it.
>>
>>83464789
No, that's just normal statistics, which really isn't a problem. When they say "5 million" what it means is "there's at least a 95% chance that it's within 0.2 million either way of 5.0 million", and it's perfectly reasonable to shortcut that as "5 million".

What's different post-2014 is that they don't actually have a model to account for the ongoing shift to non-live/non-TV viewing anymore. The company that was building that model for them and refining it every year said the uncorrected model for their last year still had an error of almost 50%, which clearly means they still need a lot more data to work it out. But BARB didn't renew their contract, and they also didn't review the contract of the company who was gathering the data used for that modeling work, and there's no indication that they're doing the same work in-house (nor that they'd have the expertise to do it right if they wanted to). They're apparently just projecting the changes for the first 5 years of modeling into the future, which would be nonsense even if the 2014 model had been close. On top of that, they've stopped measuring L+7 numbers and started reporting them based on an estimate from L+30 numbers, based on a formula isn't published anywhere, which they supposedly got from Ipsos, except Ipsos said they never finished work on it. That's not statistics anymore, it's just making up numbers.

And that's why the numbers for all British TV have been bafflingly different every year since 2014. When you compare Doctor Who S9 to S8, it looks pretty bad—but if you look deeper, you notice that not only X-Factor, but also every other programme on in that timeslot went down at least 20%. And also that people seem to have gone back from time-shifted viewing toward live viewing for the first time since DVRs came out.
>>
>>83461049
damn, Capaldi really seems to care about the role, I don't really feel it from watching the show itself
>>
>>83466118
>I don't really feel it from watching the show itself
you're not looking hard enough
it's very clear how much fun he's having in the role by how much effort he puts into his performance
>>
>>83462142
Trying to download it but it turns out mega's fucking trash
>>
File: dudley.jpg (68KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
dudley.jpg
68KB, 500x421px
Oh shit, Harry Melling, (Dudley from Harry Potter) grandfather is Patric Troughton!
>>
>>83466268
OW MANY AR THER?
>>
File: 36.jpg (23KB, 499x354px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
23KB, 499x354px
>>83466367
36, counted them myself
>>
File: 1461924297375.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461924297375.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>>83466367
THREE? THREE?? BUT LAST ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL, LAST ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL THERE WERE FOUR AND A HALF!
>>
im a bit hungover, what should I watch, /who/?
>>
>>83465416
>Actually, none of it's Earth, it's all on the War Lords' planet.
Based on Earth wars. It still counts as an Earth setting until the reveal, and even then it's still entirely Earth based.
>>
>>83466483
Yes, well, some of the cameos are quite a bit bigger than last year!
>>
File: 10423.jpg (56KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
10423.jpg
56KB, 500x381px
>>83466532
Drink some water and go back to bed if you can, take care of yourself Anon
>>
>>83466483
Speaking of anniversaries, why was 5 forced to take the photo for the 30th anniversary instead of getting to be in it?

I realise there are a lot of people around Albert Square who you wouldn't want to hand your camera to, but, say, Dot Cotton had gotten over her kleptomania story arc by then. (And if not, I'm pretty sure at any of the Doctors could have run her down and tackled her, and 6 probably would have enjoyed it.)
>>
>>83466637
jokes on you, im going to download the season of new girl i havent seen yet and marathon it
>>
File: 10nyoron.png (6KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
10nyoron.png
6KB, 360x360px
>>83466763
If you insist
>>
>>83466788
Such a cute Ten drawing...
>>
>>83466788
jokes on me i cant find a torrent with all of S6
>>
>>83466804
I should make more 'Nyoro~n' DW edits

>>83466862
Use primewire, (or are you a britbong and that site is blocked?)
>>
>>83466268
And? Why bring up shit like this that everyone knows?
>>
>>83466916
thanks bud
>>
>>83466916
>>83467713
i take it back, this site s*cks
>>
>>83467847
Use Adblock.
>>
>>83467847
use adblockplus, then pick the links for your episode that goes to vidzi.tv

never had any issues with it
>>
>>83467847
You may find it easier to install Kodi, install the Indigo addon for it, use Indigo to install Exodus, then use Exodus to watch videos.

Exodus sucks in data from all the streaming sites and just gives you a nice, simple interface with no decoys and no out-of-date sites and no ads to block.

It is a bit of a pain to get set up the first time, but there should be an article on the front page of addonhq.com that gives you step-by-step instructions.
>>
>>83466268
A third of England can count Troughton as their grandfather.
>>
I'd Ingrid her Oliver if you know what I mean.
>>
I'd Jemma her Redgrave.
>>
I'd Pearl her Mackie.
>>
I'd Doctor his Who.
>>
I'd Doctor his Poo.
>>
I'd Sonic his Screwdriver
>>
File: 10sonic.jpg (241KB, 900x1201px) Image search: [Google]
10sonic.jpg
241KB, 900x1201px
>>83468953
>>
>>83469044
Put your pants on tennent
>>
I'd Danny his Pink
>>
Do you guys think the Doctor pulls off Groundhog Day hijinks, getting to know chicks really well with one regeneration, then coming back with a different regeneration and using his notes to get the pussy?
>>
>>83469536
Doesnt he react to the idea of fucking a human with disgust several times?
>>
>>83469536
shut up, anon
>>
Did 11 ever fuck Clara?
>>
>>83469674
Yeah but that's only because of the thousands of years of depraved shit he gets up to when no one's watching. All of those multi-doctor blowjob sessions in the tardis wank room, fondeling his companions by freezing their bodies while they sleep, going to historical events specifically to cum on and lick the filthiest door knobs. The man's time fetishes are simply insatiable and unspeakable.
>>
>>83469724
nah, remember he wanted to but he didn't because he was worried she was a trap.
>>
Did Jon pertwee ever have his taint licked by his wife? It reminds me of that episode where the Axons have the organic spaceship and are up to no good.
>>
>>83469674
Each Doctor is different. Some of them would never fuck a human, some would. Sure, 4 doesn't even seem to notice how attractive anyone is unless they're a Time Lady, and 5 won't even put his hand near a human woman between the ages of 16 and 60, but that's not all of them.

11 fucked River, and 12 spent a few decades in bed with her. 10 devirginised Queen Elisabeth, and the only reason he never fucked Rose was that he knew he was so shallow that he'd cry the first time he saw a wrinkle on her face. 2 may only be able to get it up for bisexual threesomes, but it's always him and two humans (or a foursome with himself, himself, Jamie, and Peri). And 8, when he spent 130 years trapped on Earth, humanity had to invent a new kind of math to count many of them he'd fucked.
>>
>>83470015
>he never fucked Rose
Sure he did, his duplicate is fucking her silly in the parallel universe
>>
>>83469961
Not with Jean Marsh. It was nothing but 24/7 pegging with her, while she wore her Sara Kingdom outfit and dressed him as a Robotman-gimp.
>>
>>83470147
Yeah, he nearly let the universe be destroyed just so he set up the circumstances to create a non-immortal duplicate to fuck her so he wouldn't have to watch her grow old.
>>
File: cyberman and ice empress.jpg (44KB, 570x356px) Image search: [Google]
cyberman and ice empress.jpg
44KB, 570x356px
Pretty aesthetic
>>
>>83470015
>>83470211
I mean shit I would have fucked rose funny thing is Billie piper disgusts me
>>
>>83470268
Because she married that funny little nerd from top gear?
>>
>>83470268
...You'd fuck Rose but not Piper? pls explain
>>
>>83470316
Something to do with the personalities differences in not sure

>>83470304
No more the image of her smoking not a foot from a 3 year old
>>
File: billie.jpg (431KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
billie.jpg
431KB, 500x710px
>>83470379
I quite like her, she seems like she'd be fun to grab a drink with.
>>
>>83470413
Well, if we're talking about hanging out with the actors rather than fucking the character, I think I'm going to have to go with John Barrowman.

But then because I suspect that hanging out with John Barrowman usually turns into fucking his character. Mention that you think Captain Jack was hot, and he probably leaves the room and comes back in wearing Jack's coat and nothing else.
>>
>>83470530
Tennant and Barrowman are two most likely actors to have done something Doctor Who related in bed tbch
>>
>>83470413
But hanging out with and dating are two different things
>>
I'd Michelle her Gomez.
>>
>>83470591
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Tennant spent most of his youth convincing girls to dress up like Tegan and call him Doctor and help him look for his lost sonic screwdriver.
>>
>>83470749
You mean Susan? Tegan isn't sexy to me at all
>>
File: frontios hatrack.jpg (35KB, 741x577px) Image search: [Google]
frontios hatrack.jpg
35KB, 741x577px
>>83470782
Tegan never did much for me either, but Tennant always wanted to be the 5th Doctor, his favourite stories are Frontios and Enlightenment, and I don't think Turlough is his type, so…
>>
>>83470749
Tennant probably wasn't as much of a fan as he says. He probably saw it on tele once or twice.
>>
>>83470920
Tennant, the guy who hung around Big Finish begging to do guest spots for anything related to Doctor Who, probably wasn't as much of a fan as he says? You think he just really loves the shine on Nick Briggs' head or something?
>>
>>83470949
Did he ever get any guest spots? If not I bet they where kicking themselves later
>>
>>83470920
He literally wrote self insert Doctor Who fanfiction and did school assignments on it kek
>>
>>83470974
Yes he did.
>>
Which doctors fucked their fans at the conventions? Tom talks about it all the time but anyone else?
>>
>>83471062
wew, /who/ sure is horny tonight
>>
>>83470974
IIRC, he was at the studios for something else and talked his way into Colditz, and then they decided he did such a good job they switched him to a larger character. After that, he was the lead in Dalek Empire S3, a major character in one of the Unbounds, and a cameo in another Unbound. And he came back to revisit his Unbound character for the UNIT series even after he'd signed up to be the 10th Doctor. But he didn't do any more BF work after 2006 until they were cleared to do NuWho Doctor stories.

Also, when he heard about Scream of the Shalka, he turned up for that and convinced them to give him an uncredited bit part too. (Although they changed the website to credit him, and the other Caretaker, after 2005.)
>>
>>83471062
Troughton allegedly died having sex with a fan with a convention.

But he apparently preferred fucking Tom's fans to his own. Or at least he liked the way American fans dressed up for conventions (cosplay wasn't really a thing in the UK yet) and praised the way ladies look in a long, long scarf.
>>
>>83471294
You are full of shit
>>
>>83471391
Have you somehow never heard the rumour about his death?

Or is there some other part of it that you don't believe?
>>
>>83471643
I don't believe that he had died that way would have been bigger than a rumor
>>
d-do you think capaldi's going to sing before he leaves the show?
>>
>>83471696
OK, so you don't know what the word "alleged" means, I guess?
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=1uMME_Ta44E
>>
>>83470304
Richard Hammond? I thought she was married to Laurence Fox.
>>
>>83471729
If Moffat doesn't let him sing, maybe Big Finish will give him a chance, like they did with Colin.
>>
File: DBJzoIuWAAArnZO.jpg (57KB, 1200x1029px) Image search: [Google]
DBJzoIuWAAArnZO.jpg
57KB, 1200x1029px
https://twitter.com/GarrattJohn/status/869884821715202049
>>
So why are John Barrowman and David Tennant together in the bathroom?
>>
>>83472247
',:^)
>>
>>83472247
They were having gay sex
>>
>>83472247
>>
>>83472247
he was watching tennant fuck Don Juan apparently
>>
>>83472586
Ah, that's why his hair looks so sweaty.

>their last week
Are they breaking up?
>>
Wake up /who/

Which Doctor Who stories have you only ever seen once, and probably won't ever rewatch?
>>
>>83472937
Heaven Sent. Only works once I think and don't want to ruin it.
>>
>>83472937
Most of NuWho, Four to Doomsday, The Twin Dilemma and Time and The Rani.
>>
>>83472937
I would have said Death Comes to Time, but my flatmate had never seen it, and she wanted to see it even after I told her all about it, and I ended up watching it with her, so…

At this point, if they discovered enough footage or photos from Galaxy 4 to make a better recon of that (or animated it), I'd probably rewatch even that.
>>
>>83472937
literally none of them
>>
>>83473059
Do you mean that there are none that you would re watch or none that you wouldn't?
>>
>>83473085
None that I wouldn't. I think I've ever seen Fear Her at least 3 times.
>>
>>83473095
Holy shit. You must be some kind of masochist .
>>
>>83472937
The Web Planet, Nightmare of Eden, Four to Doomsday, shit like that. Also most of Moffat's era.
>>
>>83473095
I've seen it multiple times as well, on rewatches and marathoning the series with friends.

I'm going to see it for like the fifth time (maybe? I've lost count) because I'm marathoning nuwho with my roommate, it's their first time seeing it. Pray for me.
>>
>>83460151
Wow, you are really into damage control. Why can't you accept some people dislike things you like? Are you THAT pathetic?
>>
>>83455119
>thicc alien reptile woman

Is it my birthday?
>>
>>83473360
Did you seriously get so triggered by a post from last night that you had to respond to a guy who almost certainly isn't here? And you're calling him pathetic?
>>
>>83473418
I woke up and read my you's.
>>
With Zygons and Silurians about to go to war, Earth leaders turn to the Doctor but mysterious Benefactors have come to help.
>>
>No you can't do this. You can't let the Benefactors help, you don't even know what consenting allows them to do! I'm the Doctor! I've come to help, you know that, you even named me president of the Earth!
>Yes. And like every other president you want to stay in place. Except we have voted. And like every other president, time has come for you to step down. The Benefactors are the new presidents of the world.
>>
File: creepy cyberman.png (462KB, 747x640px) Image search: [Google]
creepy cyberman.png
462KB, 747x640px
>>83472140
Based Billy and Matt
>>
God, I can not wait for the moment Chibnall with his new team gets over and we will have to stop pretending that we are liking the current state of show.
>>
>We the Benefactors, on behalf of the Earth, banish the Time Lord known as the Doctor from this planet forevermore.

>TO
>BE
>CONTINUED
>>
Anyone know of a good doctor who sonic dildo to recommend?
>>
File: OneThinks.jpg (12KB, 350x231px) Image search: [Google]
OneThinks.jpg
12KB, 350x231px
Is the first doctor, the worst doctor?
>>
I have multiple versions of the same loose cannon recon that have slight differences, but apparently they only put out one version of it? Did they secretly make minor edits to their shit?
>>
>>83474164
Which one?

I believe there are a couple of them where they started a 2.0 version of, then canceled it early in the process because 2|e was going to do an official recon, but then the official recon never came out, so when they dumped everything on DailyMotion, they included the unreleased "1.1" versions.
>>
>>83473590
What makes you think Chibnall will make the show any better?
>>
>>83474211
It's Galaxy 4. Which I guess would perhaps make sense considering the condensed one that the bbc put out.
>>
>>83455055
Tenth or Earthshock. Loved the transparent jaw.
>>
File: annihilate them.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
annihilate them.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>1 minute of slowly moving Daleks with no sound
>>
>>83472937
All of the classic serials
>>
File: matt.png (216KB, 293x355px) Image search: [Google]
matt.png
216KB, 293x355px
>>83474163
Smith is the worst Doctor
>>
>>83474163
no, he's the best
>>
File: death of time.png (140KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
death of time.png
140KB, 800x600px
>>83472994
This one?
>>
>>83474435
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Comes_to_Time_(webcast)
>>
>>83474246
Weird. Galaxy 4 was definitely one of the ones they started a 2.0 version of but then canceled, but as far as I know that partially-updated version never got released to anyone. They definitely never sold it, and the official non-condensed recon project (led by Derek from LC) was still happening at the time they did the DailyMotion dump.

I know they did add Galaxy 4 to DM a while later, but I thought it was the 1.0 (LC11) version. I guess I never checked. Would you be willing to check it, or at least to list the earliest difference you noticed in the copies you had, so someone else can check?

Come to think of it, the obvious thing to check is whether they include episode 3 (which was missing when they did LC11, but has since been recovered).
>>
>>83474435
No, the 2001 webcast. You can still watch it on the BBC website, but the pages it's embedded in are partly screwed up, in some of the links between episodes, so you're better off with the "remastered" version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOJYM_FxuVQ

Or just not watching it, because it really isn't very good at all.
>>
>>83474537
You can still find the original Flash versions on DailyMotion pretty easily.

Who "remastered" this, and what did they change?
>>
>>83474648
>Who "remastered" this
No idea. Maybe the person whose page it is?

>and what did they change?
No idea, but I could guess. From what I remember, the original looked terrible on full-screen (even cheap-early-2000s-monitor full-screen) because of rookie mistakes like using pixel textures instead of lines for solid black edges. So the obvious thing to do would be to render it in the original (320x200?) size, scale it up with modern dithering and anti-aliasing instead of letting ancient Flash do it, then do a bit of basic cleanup.
>>
>>83472247

just a bit of bumming
>>
>>83474474
I made an error they're the same after all. Was comparing my old vhs copy to the higher quality online upload without episode 3. I was on vk and it was mislabeled LC40 which is odd and I guess things got out of sync without my notice
>>
God save the Queen' has been scrawled on the surface of Mars. What are Victorians doing on the home of the Ice Warriors? And what will they find beneath the Martian soil?
>>
>>83464615
If we're being technical, S25 SHOULD be Earth as Silver Nemesis was intended to be the finale
>>
>>83464615
>S11: Metebelis Three
Only half. The other half is set on present day Earth.
>>
>>83451198
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-2-Blu-ray-Steelbook/dp/B072Q37XJG
>£34.99
Bit expensive, no?
>>
I'd Freema her Agyeman.
>>
>>83475412
I'd Gugu her sister's Mbatha Raw.
>>
File: iMsz_eVW.jpg (52KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
iMsz_eVW.jpg
52KB, 460x460px
what the fuck is this
>>
I'd Catherine her Tate.
>>
I'd Chipo her Chung.
>>
>>83475451
looks kino
>>
Chan I'd chan het tho tho
>>
I'd William his Hartnell.
>>
File: death-stars-1.jpg (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
death-stars-1.jpg
75KB, 500x500px
>>
>>83475574
but why
>>
>>83475574
>Photographic evidence of the exact moment Peter Capaldi decided to leave Doctor Who
>>
the new doctor will be announced on the one show
>>
>>83475709
at 3pm?
>>
File: capaldi wtf.png (194KB, 367x275px) Image search: [Google]
capaldi wtf.png
194KB, 367x275px
>>83475451
>3
>>
>>83475709
kek, no http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08s0df4
>>
>>83475574
Why Peri?
>>
After tomorrow there will only be 5 twelfth doctor episodes left
>>
>>83476024
And at least one of them is guaranteed to be shit
>>
Heard from DWM that Moffat was rewriting Pyramid while at his mother's death bed. Jesus.
>>
>>83476171
spooky
>>
>>83476171
Pyramids are tombs after all
>>
>>83475574
>it's a BBC wants the Big Finish audience episode
>>
>>83475902
Remember that time Peri turned into a bird?
This is about her chick.
>>
>>83476576
BBC have published official audiobooks for absolutely ages.
>>
>>83476599
>it's another BBC wants the Big Finish audience episode
Better?
>>
>>83476171
This explains why he left in so many of Harness' fuck ups. He just couldn't rewrite the entire story
>>
>>83475574
I've seen /who/ memes with better Photoshop than this
>>
>>83476742
I've seen inside your anus
>>
Does 12 actually try to go anywhere cool in series 10? I find his run to be pretty not-fun so far because he almost never actually tried to travel and just usually ends up in a wacky circumstance somehow.
>>
>>83475451
looks like bill nye lmao
>>
Which nu-doctor is the best doctor?
>>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: Martha's_crooked_teeth.gif (2MB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
Martha's_crooked_teeth.gif
2MB, 320x176px
>>83477485
>>83477611

Stay inside the general you blind mongos, /who/posting only happens here
>>
>>83477209
Several alien planets in The Pilot (though not for long)
A colony in Smile
Past London in Thin Ice
A haunted house in Knock Knock
A satellite full of workers in Oxygen
A library in Extremis
A pyramid in the latest episode

So yeah, out of luck.
>>
Anyone else feels like Capaldo's era is extremely unfun?
Some it's epic, dramatic, thought-provoking. But there is no fun at all.
Maybe except for Gatiss episode.
>>
File: 1471873595092.jpg (99KB, 768x983px) Image search: [Google]
1471873595092.jpg
99KB, 768x983px
>>83449731
NEW GENERAL

>>83477719

>>83477719

>>83477719
>>
>>83476171
>>83476709

That's sad.
>>
>>83477738
Anon, don't make a new thread until we reach bump limit.
>>
>>83477738
Look at the bottom right of your screen.
See that first number?
"~306"
Well it was 302 when you made the new thread.
Why is this a problem?
BECAUSE BUMP LIMIT IS 310
STOP MAKING THE NEW THREAD EARLY
>>
File: mattsniffs.jpg (54KB, 560x664px) Image search: [Google]
mattsniffs.jpg
54KB, 560x664px
>>83477794
Sorry Victorious
>>
File: 11roseicon.png (225KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
11roseicon.png
225KB, 375x375px
>>83477836
It's okay Anon it was under 10 posts until we reached bump limit it's not so bad
>>
>>83477209
Smile was probably the only time he was just trying to go somewhere cool.
>The places in The Pilot
he was running away from Heather
>Regency era London in Thin Ice
was an accident
>Knock Knock
Bill was moving
>Space station in Oxygen
Debatable. He wanted to show Bill what it was like in space.
>Extremis
The Pope invited him to the Vatican. Also it technically didn't happen
>Pyramid at the end of the World
UN "invited" him to whatever that fake made up Middle Eastern country was

He's been too caught up in protecting the vault to go off and just visit somewhere for fun.
>>
>>83477907
It's taken over 15 minutes to even reach bump limit since that thread was made and 6 of the following posts were about the new thread being made early!

It IS so bad.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.