[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haaaave you met Ted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: nigg.jpg (82KB, 1266x700px) Image search: [Google]
nigg.jpg
82KB, 1266x700px
Haaaave you met Ted?
>>
I fugged Ted :DDD
>>
>american show
>women hang out in a pub
tell me this is a meme
>>
>tfw on peak of himym's popularity you always could pull that because the girl's were all proud they understood that reference
Great times are behind us
>>
>>83449679
My friend actually did this to me once and we ended up spending the rest of the night talking with Spanish/Serbian volleyball players
>>
>>83449935
>talking

thats it?
>>
I recently come to the conclusion that sit-coms have terrible female role models and no self respecting women should regard these characters as anything other than crazy bitches.
How late am I to the party?
>>
File: 514.png (307KB, 680x487px) Image search: [Google]
514.png
307KB, 680x487px
>>83450315
>sit com
>role model

>sit coms
>not terrible male role models
Jesus I can only imagine what kind of beta faggot you are
>>
>>83450458
It's obvious that the males are weak characters, which is why we noticed pretty quickly and don't want to be like them. Most of them seem to be losers that get pussy whipped.
Which makes the female characters seem powerful, hence why they'd be attractive to women.
Yet they tend to display crazy behaviour and then redeem themselves by either going 'women lol' or 'but i love you/but you love me', which isn't really a reason.
Hence real women think they can justify anything with that reason, because the sit-com guys always accept it. Meanwhile, real world man tolerate it up to a point and then explode when they had enough. Giving women the opportunity to blame their temper and they again don't learn.
Also, i'm not saying you should look for role models in sit-coms. But if you spend a lot of time watching people interact, you'll start to adapt.
>>
>>83450747
Fair enough
I disagree but I feel guilty for insulting you so I'll drop it here
>>
>>83450210
I got the Spanish girls number but I never hit her up cuz I wasn't that interested.
>>
>>83450823
I am not trolling you,but are you short? Serbian chicks aren't interested in men below 6 feet.
>>
>>83450816
Alright. Don't feel too bad, it's just a crazy theory.
>>
>>83451038
I'm king of the manlets but my friend who's 5'11 crushed that puss
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.