[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies like this again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (33KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
33KB, 900x900px
Why do normies like this again?
>>
>>83448086
>Normies
>Actually sitting through the 15 minutes each video has
Fuck off.
Cinemae sins is pure Kino and only plebs like you don't realize that.
>>
>>83448175
t. imdb movie buff
>>
>>83448175
Yeah, he should have said autists
>>
>>83448175
kys, you prob one of these that think Oldboy is a good film
>>
>>83448086
too bad normies now flocked into Cinemawins. what a bunch of oversensitive wage slaves. why are normies incapable to understand that their movies are shit is beyond me.
>>
I used to like it, but now it's 20+ minutes of bullshit.
>>
"OP makes a terrible post"

"DING!"
>>
>>83448285
>cinamawins
>"liking things is more fun than disliking things. sometimes the critics are wrong"
Jesus Christ. Professional movie critics are always wrong though, so he's somewhere near the mark.
>>
They used to be amusing before their videos got over 10 minutes

>>83448213
>>83448238
t. contrarian edgelords
>>
>>83448086
I overheard some normies talking about this channel. They think it's some genius who can spot any bad thing in a movie out of sheer brainpower and they think it's the most amazing thing they've seen. I assume it's the same for the rest of the normies?
>>
>>83448086

fuck that faggot
>>
>>83448541
I seriously doubt that.
>>
>girls aren't boys
>*ding*

>you shouldn't let another man sleep with your wife
>*ding*

>(normal plot element that was either clearly explained or implied through subtlety and good cinematography)
>*ding*
>>
>DING
>DING
>DING
>DING
>>
I realized how shit their taste was when they praised Logan like it's the movie of the century
>>
>>83448086
It lets them watch the highlights of a film and lends them a smug sense of superiority by thinking their vapid observations are mean anything. CinemaSins legitimately needs to have its assholes torn open by corporate overlords. It's insane that it can show 20 minutes of footage from fairly recent movies and suffer no repercussions while other channels struggle with copyright claims.
>>
>>83448086
I don't like them because they try to be serious and point out flaws but tell jokes jumbled in with the flaws so you can't tell if they were ever serious and it messes with the sin counter, the primary reason they exist

I'm convinced people only watch them because they show the main parts of a movie, so people who are semi interested will watch the video and not the movie
>>
>>83450086
this.
I 4x speed cinemasins videos and doing my housework and after that I log those films into letterboxd kek
>>
>>83449802
>>83449803
Hector is that you?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.