[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, now that Hercule Poirot has been saved, what other useless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 5c569d983d6591e804bc8b3df4e94b93.jpg (123KB, 736x1135px) Image search: [Google]
5c569d983d6591e804bc8b3df4e94b93.jpg
123KB, 736x1135px
So, now that Hercule Poirot has been saved, what other useless cultural relics could use a hip new makeover with the help of Grammy Award™ Winning™ Band™ Imagine Dragons™?

Acceptable alternatives include Twenty One Pilots™ and/or a moody female vocalist doing a grim cover of some 70s track.
>>
i'll watch it, but there's only one Poirot and you posted him. fuck everything else
>>
RAUCHY™ and BRAINY™ FALL BLOCKBUSTER FUN™.
>>
OP what do you mean Poirot has been saved?
>>
>>83446615

Poirot is one of the most likeable detectives ever written, and I will never understand how Christie could grow to hate him so much. I've tried looking at some recent BBC crime shows like Broadchurch, Maigret, that show placed in Wales, but they're all so crushingly dreary and dark I just feel like offing myself after watching one.
>>
Whoa, Greeks look more different than I thought...
Cant wait to see the movie
>>
>>83447128
At shit bro you haven't seen the trailer? Daaaaamn you gotta get with the times man this shit just blew UP the front page of Reddit man. Check it: https://youtu.be/Mq4m3yAoW8E
>>
>>83448755
This is the first I've heard about it, but after looking it up, it just sounds like she was tired of writing about the same character rather than getting to write about others, due to Poirot being so popular?
>>
>>83448918
>black doctor
I can't suspend this
>>
>>83449183
Eh, this is approximately three 1910s-20s right? Harlem Renaissance brought a lot of Black Americans into prosperity and education, and it's not as if black lawyers and doctors were nonexistent before either.

Still dumb because it's obvious that the only reason he's there is to avoid negative press on Twitter and shit, which makes the priorities of this movie pretty clear.
>>
>>83449183
>black doctor
>doctor is not involved in the murder
>>
>>83449373

This is a real problem with BBC crime shows. Blacks are never guilty and it's boring.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.