[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on this film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: masterandcommander.jpg (547KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
masterandcommander.jpg
547KB, 1920x1080px
Opinions on this film?
>>
>>83442800
>>
>>83442800
I saw it once, didn't understand it. Those guys were gay right?
>>
>>
>>83442800
I watched it with my family and my mother and sister didn't understand it.
>>
>>83442800
Outstanding.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l78VNe_dhAM
>>
I just didn't get it

might have been because I was on my period at the time
>>
>>83442833
I'm guessing your aunt, grandmother or niece weren't present?
I watched it with the totality of the human race and approximately 49.6% didn't understand it
>>
I got my boyfriend to explain it to me three times.
I still don't get it.
>>
>>83442934
>>83444042
samefag
>>
File: master_and_commander_gundeck.jpg (389KB, 2048x1385px) Image search: [Google]
master_and_commander_gundeck.jpg
389KB, 2048x1385px
It's one of my favorite movies
>>
>>83442800
great film, super comfy, tough people living tough lives yet they are free in ways we are not these days
>>
>>83442800
The first time I was watched this, it was a female english teacher showing it to the class. I don't get the "Women don't understand this" meme about this film.
>>
>>83445174
She was a man. Or she just picked a random movie to keep the kids quiet whilst she did other shit.
>>
It started well, I thought the crew was going to rebel against their crazy commander. But halfway through the movie, it became a pro american and anti french propaganda. The filmed aired when Bush was trying to enroll the international community to war in Iraq. I guess the producers receive CIA to change the story or it was made by a warmonger
>>
>>83444987
fuck the books would make so many flawless movies as well
>>
>>83446030
Wat?
>>
>>83446030
>americans achieving a standard of naval warfare even close to the Royal Navy

lmao
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.