[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moviebob says Wonder Woman is the first good DCEU film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Wonder-Woman-China-Poster.jpg (186KB, 800x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder-Woman-China-Poster.jpg
186KB, 800x1125px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN_MBgb7EX0
>>
>>83442445
Nolan BTFO
>>
>>83442457
DCEU you stupid retard. Nolan's movies were set in their own separate universe.

And on the other hand, thank god, about fucking time.

Sadly we still have Snyder directing Justice League so...
>>
>>83442497
Nolan produced MoS, anonkun
>>
Shit. I guess that means I missed the free passes to the Boston press screening. I saw Bob at the BvS one.
>>
>>83442497
But Joss Whedon just took over. There's hope yet.
>>
>>83442497
Snyder did the story for this one. I refuse to see it on that alone.
>>
>>83442445

>/tv/eddit retards literally hold Movie Blob's opinion on any sort of pedestal with merit

>>83442457
>>83442497
>>83442579

Holy fuck.
>>
>>83442629
I'm waiting for aintitcool

he's the worse
>>
>>83442445
Well I just started the video and it seems that his opinion isn't that the film is GOOD, just that it's COMPETENT, and that it's the "best" DCEU film simply because the rest of the DCEU is absolute fucking garbage.
>>
>>83442629
I think the point is that he's such a leftie cuckold that his liking it proves its good?

But the problem is that he's such an ideologue that he hated BvS for its "toxic masculinity" and loves WW for having women in it.

The guy is fucked.
>>
>>83442679
How fucking dare he, that mysogynist monster.
>>
>>83442588
Movie is in post production and is following snyders notes you idiot
>>
File: CC-8giIUIAALBb7.jpg (120KB, 556x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CC-8giIUIAALBb7.jpg
120KB, 556x1200px
>>83442445
>giving a fuck about what movieblob thinks
>>
>>83442760
Movies are made in post production and it doesn't matter if he's following notes because that means it will at least be Whedon trying to emulate Snyder and the results from that alone could be catastrophic

Either way, Whedon was already going to direct the reshoots.
>>
>>83442773
>spent countless hours about people trying to censor video games a decade ago
>only to side with people trying to censor video games now because they dress it up as human rights defense
>>
File: moviebob.jpg (495KB, 982x472px) Image search: [Google]
moviebob.jpg
495KB, 982x472px
>moviebob
>>
WHO THE FUCK IS MOVIEBOB?
>>
>>83442880

A rotundo worthless grease-ball manchild that people on /tv/ seem to actually trust
>>
>>83442872
>not by some psychic intuition
I don't think it would be possible to not hate him.
>>
>>83442872
This guy is tall.
>>
>Josh Whedon save DCEU
Whoa.
>>
>>83442852
He is the beta whiteknight from which all others were formed.
>>
>>83442588
Oh yay maybe he could make it feel exactly like the team dynamic of buffy. Be really good if he could have that quipy motif. It'd be really fun fun fun. Why the fuck does anyone want dc to resemble what marvel has turn into is beyond me. Civil war was a joke. Ultron was an absolute fucking mess. The writing sucks dick.

Want to ask me why barman hates superman. Then by that measure why does ultron want to drop a city on the earth, it's just retarded. They should have gone mass replication route and have an umbrella of ultron blotting out the world, a true age of ultron but nah lets have him drop a city on people. Marvel is mediocrity
>>
>>83442445
Who is this balding fat fuck? He looks like a fucking loser
>>
>>83442852
or maybe he's a free thinker unlike you ki/ucks
>>
>>83443133
>defending zoe quinn
>free-thinker
I forget this board is contrarian.
>>
File: 1486880766928.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1486880766928.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>>83442445
>capeshit
>of any kind

Stop
>>
>>83443240
This.
hiro please delete this hellhole
>>
>>83442602
>Snyder did the story for this one.
Well sucker punch wasn't that bad now was it?
>>
>>83442445
So its shit in the vein of the MCU and now for the masses is good? I hope JL remains "bad"
>>
Anyone have screen caps of his nazi-like rant on Twitter against middle America?
>>
>>83444362
>>83442602
Story and script are 2 different things. When a DCEU movie says "story by Snyder" it means just the setting.

Like "Yeah, ww is in ww1, and he fights ares and some shit, and you cant contradict BvS". Thats what the story credit is for. You are mistaking Script with story.

Snyder was not responsible for the dialog nor the script on MoS or BvS. And Certainly not in WW.
>>
>>83442497
*luckily we still have Snyder
Sorry, it was a typo. Im drunk
>>
>>83442445

Still waiting for MovieBlob to loose a foot from diabetes
>>
>>83442445
Well, it's the first passable one. I wouldn't go so far as to say "good".
>>
I don't hate MovieBob but he has a bunch of weird opinions and he's always so damn defensive of them. His hatred of Batman v Superman is, honestly, entirely unjustified.
>>
>>83442445
But MoS and BvS were outstanding
>>
Anyone have screen caps of his nazi-like rant on Twitter against middle America?
>>
>>83442445
Didn't this guy write an autobiography or something where he says that as a kid his parents would lock him outside all day so they wouldn't have to deal with him and that Mario was basically his only "friend" because nobody liked being around him?
>>
>>83444868
>Snyder was not responsible for the dialog nor the script on MoS or BvS. And Certainly not in WW.
What about for JL?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.